Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

I hope so too! Hoping pressed might make his swimmers last longer as I'm going away (on my cd17) didn't O till then last month so hoping if we catch the night before I'm covered for a couple of days haha suppose we will find out ! Neg opk today! Xxxx

Don't know if you girls heard yet or not but Nat finally got her BFN! Never tout I'd see the day where I'd happily write that! That AF must have helped her ? :happydance: let's hope she's kicked started into a normal cycle again! Hurry and come back Nat we miss you !! Xxx

Sounds like you will definitely be in with a chance if you don't have to leave until then. Good luck!

That's great news for Nat! I hope all her hormones will reset nicely for her this cycle.

Nina - Oh, neato! Don't worry, I'm not from Quebec. I'd love to visit there someday (although I agree they seem snobby there). It really is hard to keep track! I'm glad I'm not the only one to re-ask questions. ;)

Blue - Oh, that is just horrible. :( I can't imagine such a late-term loss. I'm so sorry! I'm glad we can both be on the journey of our first take-home baby together! That is super neat that you are Scottish! I'd love to visit Scotland someday.

BTW - I just ordered pre-seed as well to try this month! I am hoping it will arrive since I ordered it from a site I've never used before.

Aleeah - Thanks SO much for the list! That helps me straighten stuff out so well! It's funny how actually the majority is trying for their first take-home baby, but to me it seemed like everyone had kids already!

It is definitely hard not to feel bad about your situation, and I don't think there is any question that your situation is extremely difficult with 3 losses. I agree, it seems like EVERYONE is pregnant. I have noticed SO many perfect baby bumps walking around lately and am getting very annoyed! I hope they appreciate their ability to have a full-term pregnancy!

Looking forward to hearing about your first scan! It is coming up so quickly! I will be away already for that weekend but I'll have to read up about it after.

Lindsay - Ooh, that's awesome you're from BC! BC *is* so beautiful. I'm just from Saskatchewan so it isn't too awe-inspiring, but I love living here all the same (except all winter...then I wish I were living in Florida)!

Ooh, ultrasound on the 27th! So exciting. I'm sure that feels like a long wait right now but I'm sure it'll be here before you know it. I do like what your doctor said and I will try to think of it when I am feeling down!

* Great about Nat finally getting her BFN (so weird to say). Hope she's back soon to update us!

Blue and LL, I hope the pre-seed works well for you both! We started using preseed the month I got my first bfp, and used it again last month and another bfp. Who knows if it helps, but it certainly didn't hurt! Just a word of advice, don't use as much as they say on the box, it is WAY too much, lol. I would suggest half to a quarter of what they recommend.

That's great that Nat got her bfn (feels very funny to be saying that!). Hopefully things will be more straightforward for her from now on.

LL, I've driven through Saskatchewan a couple times (on my way to and from Ontario when I was in school) - we loved camping there because we could see sooo many stars at night. I can imagine it's pretty cold in the winter. We're wimps out in BC, hardly ever snows.

Actually I don't mind that the ultrasound is kinda far away... I'm feeling pretty anxious about it.

Well hopefully it does us the same. LL what site did you order it off of? Linds did you just use it every time you BD'd ? Xxx

Hey ladies can you look at my chart im rathrr confused. Looks like o is happening or on its way? But im onlt cd11 lol im rather confused. No ovulation signs or anything xxxx

You showed a positive and peak a few days before O last month. Maybe that's happening this time and you will be Oing a few days earlier this month...

Hey ladies can you look at my chart im rathrr confused. Looks like o is happening or on its way? But im onlt cd11 lol im rather confused. No ovulation signs or anything xxxx

Blue, looks like you should get to BD! It could be early ovulation... your temps will tell you in a few days :) Do you usually have ovulation signs?

Good luck!

I tested with SMU. And since I always hear bad things about Wondfos and this particular batch has its own bad press, I also tested with water. I think every batch has bad reviews from someone, as the batch I used with my miscarriage did too. Anyway...Do y'all see anything? The first one is urine. The second is water.

Attachments

• 10 dpo SMU.jpg
    10 dpo SMU.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
  • Water 10 dpo.jpg
    Water 10 dpo.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
I tested with SMU. And since I always hear bad things about Wondfos and this particular batch has its own bad press, I also tested with water. I think every batch has bad reviews from someone, as the batch I used with my miscarriage did too. Anyway...Do y'all see anything? The first one is urine. The second is water.

Crys, I feel like I can maybe kinda see something on the first one but it's hard to tell because the background is really pink. Do you have a photo where it's on a different background? Got my fingers crossed for you :)

Thank you, Lindsay.

No, I completely forgot that I shouldn't have left it on the package. :nope: I put it on my white counter last time. And of course, when they are that light and they dry, you can't see much of anything. I'll try it on my counter and see if it works.

I cant really see properly as im on my phone. But hopefully !

I cant really remember if I feel o pains. Sometimes I think I do other times I think im going mad! Xxxx

I don't always have O pains. Some months I notice them, and other months I don't. It's normal I think.

Thank you, Lindsay.

No, I completely forgot that I shouldn't have left it on the package. :nope: I put it on my white counter last time. And of course, when they are that light and they dry, you can't see much of anything. I'll try it on my counter and see if it works.

Well, I definitely see nothing on the water one so that's a good sign :)

Thank you, Lindsay.

Well, I definitely see nothing on the water one so that's a good sign :)

Yeah. I'm hoping that means this batch at least won't give me false positives. I'm beginning to think I was just seeing things. I took a picture of it dry on my white counter, but I also went ahead and did two TMU tests, and I don't think I see anything on those. One of them was messed up, but I didn't have anything to drink all morning so my urine should've been even more concentrated the third time.

The first picture is the first test dry. The other picture is the TMU tests.

Attachments

• 10 dpo SMU dry.jpg
    10 dpo SMU dry.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
  • 10 dpo TMU.jpg
    10 dpo TMU.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 6
And all together
SMU
TMU
TMU
Water

Attachments

• 10dpo Tests.jpg
    10dpo Tests.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 7
I know, I know. I need to listen to myself. It would've been no big deal if the darn thing had just been stark white from the beginning. Lol. I pee on a stick, stark white, throw it away, no big deal. It's not supposed to trick me. :haha:

Crys - To be honest, I don't even know where to look on those test sticks! I think I'm too spoiled with my FRERs. At least you know this batch won't give false positives!

Blue - It's hard to say! You might have ovulated yesterday or you might still be gearing up for it. You'd better start BDing just in case (or are you waiting until after AF?). Have you had any ewcm yet?

Today as I craved every carby item I could imagine and felt starving all day, I finally realized I'm in PMS now, and that's why! I'm 7 DPO so just a week to go (ish) before AF. I honestly think I ovulated *overnight* from Thurs to Friday, so I have a feeling that AF won't start til next Friday morning. And, yes, I do PMS for a full 7 days before AF...sometimes longer. Grr!!
It's funny how quickly I made it to 7DPO. If we had been TTC this month, I'd be agonizing over every symptom each day and just dying to test already!

How is everyone today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->