Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

blue - Oh okay! Your chart *is* rather confusing at the moment. But to me with all the ewcm you're getting it sounds like you are still yet gearing up for O! Maybe you will O today! :) I am sure your chart will make it obvious soon. Happy Anniversary in advance! Hopefully you have a nice date Mon!

Aleeah - Hopefully you get some more definitive symptoms soon to reassure you! I am sorry it is so hard to stay positive about your upcoming scan, but hopefully all goes well and you will feel so much better after! And if it somehow does not go well, at least you have all of us to support you! But I really hope that this is the one! Hopefully you will not need that appointment in October!

Yes, I do agree that it's just a relief not to be bleeding anymore after the m/c! Haha. But I'll have that again soon enough. :wacko: Eee, that sucks about your bad PMS symptom! I get that for the first couple days *of* AF! My PMS is quite bad - I get depressed, EXTREMELY irritable, angry all the time, hate people, ridiculously bloated, i get menstrual migraines with nausea (not always, but sometimes), insomnia, yet I'm DEAD tired all the time, I become *extremely* sensitive to sounds and feel like everyone is yelling all the time, and then starting a couple days before AF I get very severe cramps! I also crave junk food like nobody's business! Basically, 2 weeks of every month SUCK FOR ME! :p I actually felt a lot better when I was preg!

Also - that is so funny that you couldn't keep up to the pregnancy workout! But I totally understand. I am dreadfully out of shape as well. I thought about working out again this cycle so that I can maintain it when I'm pregnant...but that never ended up happening. :p

Mrs A -
Welcome here, but very sorry that it is under such sad circumstances. :( Good thinking on going back on the pill to regulate your cycle!

Crys - I'd imagine it would be a lot cheaper to use those! I have thought about ordering some, but I think it's better for me if I just force myself to wait until expected AF to test. Personally, I don't even want to know if I have a chemical pregnancy, and I don't want to start worrying about being pregnant earlier than I have to. Knowing on time is stressful enough! :(

Lindsay - Well, I think it's a great sign that your pregnancy symptoms are increasing more and more! And the root beer craving is funny but great! When I was pregnant, I found myself craving dill pickle chips which I don't even normally like! It's funny how the baby likes different things than you do. :)

SO - today I am BOILING hot and I've felt slightly nauseous the last couple days. This is making me paranoid that I might be preg (not that I wouldn't be happy, but I've been drinking wine every couple days!). It is very common for me to get nauseous for no reason, and in fact I think the only cycle that I did NOT feel nauseous during the TWW was the month of my BFP. So, most likely there is no reason to 'worry,' but I am paranoid just the same! Of course, the only time we dtd was 4 DPO, so I really don't think there's any chance...do you think? The only way there would be is if I was wrong about when I Oed...but I really don't think so.

Yeah I have been temping think my charts at the bottom of each post. Avert confusing ! Hoping it happens today or tomorrow as I'm now having to go away earlier !! We are going out for a meal and have a suspicious feeling he has bought something for me .. (Feel guilty because I don't have anything for him !! Lol) whoops. Would be lovely to say we conceived on our anniversary haha.

I'm the same with exercise need to do more of it lol I'm so unfit right now it's annoying me ! Doesn't helpsthat we have gone out for dinner 3 nights in a row as family have been visiting!

How many days post o are you LL ? Xxx

Blue, congrats on your anniversary :)
That would be the best gift EVER! <3

Blue- I am 9 DPO today! I also have a link to my chart in my signature.

That would be wonderful and so romantic if you conceived in your anniversary! Aw! That is sweet he probably bought you a gift! Maybe it's not too late to pick up a little something? Then again, you deserve to be spoiled!

Haha there is no shops on thia islnd! Haha. Truely gubbed. Lol xxxx

blue - Oh okay! Your chart *is* rather confusing at the moment. But to me with all the ewcm you're getting it sounds like you are still yet gearing up for O! Maybe you will O today! :) I am sure your chart will make it obvious soon. Happy Anniversary in advance! Hopefully you have a nice date Mon!

Aleeah - Hopefully you get some more definitive symptoms soon to reassure you! I am sorry it is so hard to stay positive about your upcoming scan, but hopefully all goes well and you will feel so much better after! And if it somehow does not go well, at least you have all of us to support you! But I really hope that this is the one! Hopefully you will not need that appointment in October!

Yes, I do agree that it's just a relief not to be bleeding anymore after the m/c! Haha. But I'll have that again soon enough. :wacko: Eee, that sucks about your bad PMS symptom! I get that for the first couple days *of* AF! My PMS is quite bad - I get depressed, EXTREMELY irritable, angry all the time, hate people, ridiculously bloated, i get menstrual migraines with nausea (not always, but sometimes), insomnia, yet I'm DEAD tired all the time, I become *extremely* sensitive to sounds and feel like everyone is yelling all the time, and then starting a couple days before AF I get very severe cramps! I also crave junk food like nobody's business! Basically, 2 weeks of every month SUCK FOR ME! :p I actually felt a lot better when I was preg!

Also - that is so funny that you couldn't keep up to the pregnancy workout! But I totally understand. I am dreadfully out of shape as well. I thought about working out again this cycle so that I can maintain it when I'm pregnant...but that never ended up happening. :p

Mrs A -
Welcome here, but very sorry that it is under such sad circumstances. :( Good thinking on going back on the pill to regulate your cycle!

Crys - I'd imagine it would be a lot cheaper to use those! I have thought about ordering some, but I think it's better for me if I just force myself to wait until expected AF to test. Personally, I don't even want to know if I have a chemical pregnancy, and I don't want to start worrying about being pregnant earlier than I have to. Knowing on time is stressful enough! :(

Lindsay - Well, I think it's a great sign that your pregnancy symptoms are increasing more and more! And the root beer craving is funny but great! When I was pregnant, I found myself craving dill pickle chips which I don't even normally like! It's funny how the baby likes different things than you do. :)

SO - today I am BOILING hot and I've felt slightly nauseous the last couple days. This is making me paranoid that I might be preg (not that I wouldn't be happy, but I've been drinking wine every couple days!). It is very common for me to get nauseous for no reason, and in fact I think the only cycle that I did NOT feel nauseous during the TWW was the month of my BFP. So, most likely there is no reason to 'worry,' but I am paranoid just the same! Of course, the only time we dtd was 4 DPO, so I really don't think there's any chance...do you think? The only way there would be is if I was wrong about when I Oed...but I really don't think so.

Your chart looks great.....and probably pregnant if you ask me!
Fx for you xxx

You should test LL!

Yet another day of positive opk. Proper positive on cheapie. And high on cbfm. Not the peak this time like last couple of days.

Nine any new news from you?

How are the rest of you today? Xxx

Attachments

• 20130811_105026.jpg
    20130811_105026.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 6
You should test LL!

Yet another day of positive opk. Proper positive on cheapie. And high on cbfm. Not the peak this time like last couple of days.

Blue, get going girl!!!

AFM-
I'm kind of stumped.
negatives until now, and a dip in temps. But if AF does come- it should be tomorrow.
Cervix is still high and more soft than medium. Watery more than creamy.
I had mega AF cramps on Thursday, since then nothing. Yesterday and today some sharp pains every now and then.
I just wish I knew what was going on!

You should test LL!

Blue, get going girl!!!

AFM-
I'm kind of stumped.
negatives until now, and a dip in temps. But if AF does come- it should be tomorrow.
Cervix is still high and more soft than medium. Watery more than creamy.
I had mega AF cramps on Thursday, since then nothing. Yesterday and today some sharp pains every now and then.
I just wish I knew what was going on!

Fx for you xx x x x

I know nina its a horrible time this part! Just full of desperate hope for me. Fingers crossed though your not out yet nina! Xxx

LL - If you only DTD 4 dpo, I'm gonna guess you're hormones are probably just strong for your first cycle after MC. Mine certainly have been. Stranger things have happened, I'm sure, but your chart looks pretty accurate, and 4 dpo would be next to impossible to get pregnant. Good luck either way!

Blue - Since it dropped to high, maybe you'll be ovulating tomorrow! Won't that be wonderful!

Nina - Good luck! I hope AF stays away!

Yes crys... Don't think I could go another two three nights of BDing haha ! OH could thought ! Thank god for preseed I tell you haha ! :help::bunny: :sleep:

Hehe x x

LL - If you only DTD 4 dpo, I'm gonna guess you're hormones are probably just strong for your first cycle after MC. Mine certainly have been. Stranger things have happened, I'm sure, but your chart looks pretty accurate, and 4 dpo would be next to impossible to get pregnant. Good luck either way!

Blue - Since it dropped to high, maybe you'll be ovulating tomorrow! Won't that be wonderful!

Nina - Good luck! I hope AF stays away!

How are you doing? Are you going to test again soon?

Lol blue! Good luck!

Nina - I've tested every day. All are stark white. I was hoping this morning I would get a BFP as a birthday present but no such luck. Lol. I turned 40 today.

Aww happy 40th crys !! Hope you're doing something special for it ! Xxx

Thank you both. Nothing really special planned. We might go to dinner unless I think of something I'd rather cook. Can't decide what I want though. :shrug:

We had originally planned a get together for my DSD who is turning 30 on the 19th and me next weekend....since we are both heading into new decades. Lol. I think we're probably gonna skip that now though. Too much going on with everyone.

Happy birthday, crys! I hope you have a fun day!
I agree that there's probably no chance I'm PG. you're probably right about the strong hormones this month!

Good luck, nina! I hope AF stays away!

Blue - hope you can keep your energy up! Hahah

I agree that there's probably no chance I'm PG. you're probably right about the strong hormones this month!

Hey I think there's a massive chance your pregnant. That's a great chart with beautiful temp rises. X

Hey I think there's a massive chance your pregnant. That's a great chart with beautiful temp rises. X

Haha, thanks. I think my body likes to act like it is pregnant sometimes. Hopefully we all get our BFPs very soon. How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->