Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Nina- I totally understand your breakdown. Some days I feel like I am getting along just fine and I have gotten great at faking happy, but then once in a while it all of a sudden hits me what happened and how I'm not pregnant anymore when I should be and I just get so depressed. I hope you start to feel better soon. It is so common to take a couple months to get pregnant, so try not to get discouraged! It will happen for you and this time you will get to hold your baby in your arms!

Thanks guys, I just had a really shitty weekend and it all hit me today.
As I was packing I came across a bag of baby stuff, a onesie I bought DH when I first told him about baby #1, a musical toy I got with #2 and just got all emotional. It was awful. All I wanted to do was go look at the US pictures and cry even more, but I managed to hold myself back and just cry into the onesie.
Then today I broke down to DH and it was all just very bad.
I just hope that I'll start feeling better- no more strange cramps or pelvic pain, nausea. I'm so tired of that. Ugh. I need to erase and rewind.

I'm so sorry you're having such a rough day hun :hugs: Cry as much as you need to... better to let it out than to bottle everything up. You've been through a lot and it's totally understandable that you will have break down days.

Blue said it beautifully, you will have your take home baby (or babies :) ) and you will cherish them even more because of what you have been through.

Don't know if you've heard of this guy but he does spoken word poetry; he became quite well known recently for his one on bullying. Anyway, he's got lots of other stuff... this one in particular I discovered more recently and listen to quite often on those really hard days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPU3t-x3Vz4

Thanks guys <3

I also saw this little poem a while ago, and finally found it again today. This is super sad, so I'm sorry for the tears ((hugs)) But it will probably make you smile a bit in the end as well.

My mum, she tells a lot of lies
she never did before
but from now until she dies
she'll tell a whole lot more

Ask my mum how she is
and because she can't explain
she will tell a little lie
because she can't describe the pain

Ask my mum how she is
she'll say "I am alright"
if that's the truth then tell me
why does she cry each night?

Ask my mum how she is
"I'm fine, I'm well, I'm coping"
for goodness sake mum just tell the truth
just say your heart is broken

She'll love me all her life
I loved her all of mine
but if you ask her how she is
she'll lie and say she's fine

I am here in Heaven
I cannot hug from here
if she lies to you don't listen
hug her and hold her near

On the day we meet again
we'll smile and I'll be bold
I'll say, "you're lucky to get in here mum
with all the lies you told!"

That was the poem we read at the boys little service. Its a beautiful one. Had this song

https://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=/

LL-this is my opk cb

Xxx

Attachments

• 20130811_105026.jpg
    20130811_105026.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 4
That was the poem we read at the boys little service. Its a beautiful one. Had this song

https://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=/

LL-this is my opk cb

Xxx

So just a digital opk, not a monitor, that's what I was getting at, the monitor won't give 3 peak days. Xx

Thanks guys <3

I also saw this little poem a while ago, and finally found it again today. This is super sad, so I'm sorry for the tears ((hugs)) But it will probably make you smile a bit in the end as well.

My mum, she tells a lot of lies
she never did before
but from now until she dies
she'll tell a whole lot more

Ask my mum how she is
and because she can't explain
she will tell a little lie
because she can't describe the pain

Ask my mum how she is
she'll say "I am alright"
if that's the truth then tell me
why does she cry each night?

Ask my mum how she is
"I'm fine, I'm well, I'm coping"
for goodness sake mum just tell the truth
just say your heart is broken

She'll love me all her life
I loved her all of mine
but if you ask her how she is
she'll lie and say she's fine

I am here in Heaven
I cannot hug from here
if she lies to you don't listen
hug her and hold her near

On the day we meet again
we'll smile and I'll be bold
I'll say, "you're lucky to get in here mum
with all the lies you told!"

Beautiful poem Nina.

It's more normal to be sad than you realise. I still cry for my little ones, especially the one from earlier on this year. I often break down and sob on my own as hubby's not very good with words and I don't want to be horrible to him because he said something wrong. So it's easier to just let it out on my own. I've yet to tie the ribbon around the baby box I bought and filled with things as I just can't do it yet. In my head that's letting go and I know I haven't. It's not easy but inevitably we all have up or down days. You will get your take home baby and like Blue said, you'll cherish it even more. Hang in there.

A xxxxx

Hope you're feeling a little better today Nina, that poem is beautiful :hugs:

Blue, you have cross hairs!! wahoo!!! I hope you caught the "mammoth egg" :)

Aleeah, I hope you're hanging in there and not too nervous about your scan tomorrow. You know last night I had a dream that you posted a beautiful scan pic on here and we were all very excited for you :)

How is everyone else doing?

Oh...y'all make me cry! :cry:

Blue - your link didn't open to a song for me....

:hugs:

Aww I will see if I can get another link!

Think I did catch o. Well we couldnt have done any more.

Howar you today nina?

Did any of you get a simba box after mc? Xxx

Woohoo Blue! Fingers crossed!

I wasn't far enough along to gather any memories other than pregnancy tests.

Aww I will see if I can get another link!

Think I did catch o. Well we couldnt have done any more.

Howar you today nina?

Did any of you get a simba box after mc? Xxx

What's a simba box?

Lindsay - It's so lovely you had a dream about me! I'm actually a lot more relaxed after reaing your post, so thank you so much!!:hugs:

Crysshae - We weren't far along enough either really, I kept the pregnancy tests, we also took a photo of me and hubby together when we got our positive. I had my eye on some gorgeous little booties, which I bought and added after the m/c. Also put in scan photo and a poem someone posted on this website. But it's quite sad and I don't want to upset anyone, so I won't post it.

Bluestars - Check out those crosshairs!! I love a chart with beautiful red crosshairs on it! Now onto the dreaded TWW with a BFP at the end!!!:happydance:

Nina - Hope AF leaves your company quickly, so you can get to the baby dancing bit quickly!:thumbup:

xxx

All I called the epu today, as my test this morning was darker than Sundays. They had be go and do a beta. When I got the results, my hcg has dropped 6......yes 6hcg in a week!

Now I have to have weekly tests....:grr:

Blue - I have to ask though....and I believe you mentioned you continued to have everything covered through at least yesterday.

But do you think FF jumped the gun a little too soon. Looking at your CM and your OPKs, it would seem to me, yesterday was O, especially with those temps being closer to your pre-O temps and the temp jump today.

Just like mine - I'm still wondering if it's incorrect. And if I change CM on day 12 to watery or eggwhite, it moves my O to the end of my lower temp string. If AF doesn't arrive today, I'll know it's wrong. I know that's because FF has my chart history, but looking at your chart, you gave it plenty of information.

Blue - I have to ask though....and I believe you mentioned you continued to have everything covered through at least yesterday.

But do you think FF jumped the gun a little too soon. Looking at your CM and your OPKs, it would seem to me, yesterday was O, especially with those temps being closer to your pre-O temps and the temp jump today.

I would totally agree :thumbup:

Linds don't say that ! Cramps are normal! No harm in trying a little baby aspirin!

This is a simba box. I'm only going to have this up for a minute or two though. Get it from the hospital when twins past full of their little memories. Xxx

All I called the epu today, as my test this morning was darker than Sundays. They had be go and do a beta. When I got the results, my hcg has dropped 6......yes 6hcg in a week!

Now I have to have weekly tests....:grr:

That stinks. I hope it will begin dropping faster for your soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"