Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Happy birthday, crys! I hope you have a fun day!
I agree that there's probably no chance I'm PG. you're probably right about the strong hormones this month!

Good luck, nina! I hope AF stays away!

Blue - hope you can keep your energy up! Hahah

Hey I think there's a massive chance your pregnant. That's a great chart with beautiful temp rises. X

Haha, thanks. I think my body likes to act like it is pregnant sometimes. Hopefully we all get our BFPs very soon. How are you doing?

I'm ok actually, but confused. we decided yesterday to do a opk and hpt. Both were positive 11 days poste d&c but my opk test line was darker than the control, and with my levels being so low, I now it's possible to ovulate. So we scrapped the pill after me taking it for 10 days and started temping again this morning, will also continue to opk to see what happens. My temp this morning was quite high, so hoping we haven't missed it.

That sounds confusig mrs A!! Hope it all goes well from now.

I think my mamoth egg is fighting out my ovary today! First o pain I have ever had like this ! Ouch xxx

Blue, after my MC I had O pain like never before. Worse than AF cramps :(

Well, I'm out :( AF showed up, on time like clockwork.
I feel so emotionally drained.

Nina - I'm so sorry honey. I just want to give a big hug :hugs:, I'm sad for you but also optimistic, you'll get that take home BFP, remember, this could be CD1 of your forever baby. Hang in there, I'm praying for you :friends:xx

Crysshae - Happy Birthday for yesterday!! I hope you had a lovely day and got spoilt! Have you tested again?? Any other signs?? Really hope you get the best birthday prezzie ever!! :thumbup:

Bluestars - Love the sound of the mammoth egg, hope this means a mammoth baby! :haha: I too had tonnes of pain with ovulation this last cycle and conceived, so hoping it's the same for you. I couldn't even stand up straight for hours it hurt so much. Fingers and toes crossed for you. :thumbup:

Mrs A - That does sound confusing, I too considered going onto the pill following my m/c and went to the doctors to see if she would let me. But was advised not to, my cycle had always been so regular and I was told it can sometimes mess cycles up. To be honest I did wonder if I should listen to her or not as it did turn out I had a really, really, really long cycle anyway!! I hope things start evening out for you quickly.:hugs:

Literati Love - How are your symtoms now? How many CD are you following the m/c? With regards to the wine, I was naughty early on (maybe 4 or 5 dpo) this cycle :blush: and was feeling guilty when I got my BFP but have read in tonnes of places it really doesn't have any impact that early on. Most women stop drinking when they get their BFP's anyway. 4 dpo really may be too late, unless you were out on your dates? Secretly I hope you are pregnant!:flower:

Nat - Still thinking of you, hope the bleeding has subsided and you've started a fresh BFP cycle now? We still miss you :hugs: xx

Lindsay - How are your symptoms doing? I'm jealous of your sister and boyfriend moving in together, I remember when hubby moved in with me, it's all so sweet in the early days! I remember being so happy when he was still there the first Sunday evening!! :blush: Now I wish I could pack him off on Sunday's again...!!!:haha: Love him really!

So update from me, I've been SO congested and stuffy since Saturday, I can't sleep again and obviously can't take anything. It's so annoying as I don't feel any better, just the same each day. Still no other symptoms, Wednesday can't come soon enough now, I'm just ready to know either way.:wacko:

xxxxx

So I'm a bit confused, I did hpt and opk yesterday, it's all in my journal xx

Hey ladies have little update from Nat for you.

"Hi ladies. Just wanted to send a quick note to say that unfortunately I won't be back. I can still read and follow everyone's journey but I can't post. I'll keep you all updated via Blue. Miss you all x x x

Aww nina ! Im sorry the witch got you! Stay postive though you always make me feel better when im feeling shitty. Fingers crossed for you this cycle! Alleah hope it means I get my bfp this cycle. Couldnt possibly try any harder than we have been haha. Rubbish your feeling not the best and I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you and scan! I know it will go well though ! Xxxx

Blue - Fingers crossed you've caught that mammoth egg! Thanks for the update on Nat.

Nina - I'm so sorry AF got you. :hugs: Good luck in this new cycle!

Mrs A - On these boards, I've heard of people using OPKs as HPTs and getting positive OPKs when they are pregnant. So I guess it could be since you still have hCG in your system, the OPKs are positive?? I hope everything evens out and gets less confusing for you soon.

Aleeah - Congestion can actually be a good sign of pregnancy too. I can't wait to see your bean on Wednesday! Hope you feel better soon.

Lindsay and LL - How are you today?

Nat - We miss you too. I hope you'll figure out how to be back soon. Being nosy - but what's the reason you can see everything but can't post?

AFM - Still BFN. Just waiting around now.

Happy Birthday Crys!! I hope you had a really nice day :) Did you end up doing anything special?

LL, I had a lot of pms symptoms (even nausea) the month after my m/c so Crys is probably right. If you only dtd on 4 dpo, it's probably just the hormones. I hope AF arrives soon and you can move on with trying again :)

Mrs A, hopefully temping will help resolve some of the confusion and things will get back to normal soon!

Blue, I hope it is a mammoth egg that's going to turn in to your take home baby :)

Nina, so sorry to hear AF showed up :hugs: Hopefully after this, she'll stay away for 9 months!

Aleeah, congrats on 8 weeks!! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well :hugs: I've been stuffy the last couple weeks too, not sure if it's a symptom or I'm just fighting something. I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of your little bean after wednesday :)

Nat, I hope you'll be back soon!!

As for me, I'm feeling like crap (but kinda happy about that because I'm hoping it means things are going okay). Nausea has been worse yesterday and today, and I am soooo tired. I spent most of yesterday lying on the couch and wish I could do the same again today but unfortunately I have to go to work. Also feeling a little crampy (well, not really crampy, just kinda discomfort) and not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but trying very hard not to over-analyze it.

Sorry and happy you're feeling icky, Lindsay. Cramping can be normal throughout the entire first trimester. Everything is growing pretty rapidly.

AFM - My 17-year-old daughter and 14-year-old son took the whole family out to dinner at one of our favorite Mexican food restaurants and bought cake and ice cream. After dinner, we all went swimming in the pool and then ate cake. Nothing extravagant, but I thought it was very special that they wanted to spend their hard-earned money on me.

Mrs. A - That is very confusing for sure! But I agree with whoever said that your opk test could just be reflecting your hCG levels since opk tests cannot actually tell the difference between the two hormones. At any rate, I really hope you ovulate ASAP! Are you trying this cycle or waiting til AF? Sorry if you already said.

Blue - Ooh, I hope that intense o pain is a good sign! The cycle I got my BFP, I did not get severe ovulation pain, but I continued getting ovulation pain for DAYS after I ovulated. My friend suggested that maybe I "SUPERovulated" and sure enough I got preg. ;) So maybe you are SUPERovulating too. ;) ahah

Nina - Wow, I'm so sorry AF got you! :nope: I know how incredibly disappointing it is to have all your hopes dashed like that. I hope you can move on and let's just hope that this next cycle is the one for you! Maybe the rest of us will all get PG this month! :)

Aleeah - Sorry about your congestion! I have also heard that's a pregnancy symptom so hopefully that's a good sign! I can't wait til Wednesday either so I can hear your results! Unfortunately, I probably won't even be able to check the internet for a few days afterward. :( I am hoping and praying all goes well! I am actually jealous that you are 8 weeks already because I never made it that far.

As for my symptoms, they're about the same. I was quite irritable yesterday and today I feel downright depressed (PMS always makes me gloomy). I am extremely bloated and I've had a few 'teases' of slight cramps but then they go away. I feel pretty sure AF is just going to come as scheduled, but now I am secretly kind of hoping I'm PG too...:p I kind of wish we had tried this month. Bah, oh well.

Nat - I'm also super curious why you can read but forums but not post? Glad that we can hear from your through blue. I'm curious - how do you and blue have a connection? Do you know each other in real life?

Crys - I hope you get your BFP soon! How many DPO are you?

That sounds like a really nice birthday celebration! Your kids were so kind to do that for you!

Lindsay - Thanks! I can't wait to move on as well. I have a feeling AF won't start til Friday but I almost wish it would start Thursday just to get it over with!

I am sorry you are feeling so sick, but honestly when I read about how sick you were feeling, I got butterflies! It is so exciting to get sick because it's a good sign! But I do hope you can find some relief. I agree that the crampy feeling is very normal and nothing to worry about.

Mrs. A - That is very confusing for sure! But I agree with whoever said that your opk test could just be reflecting your hCG levels since opk tests cannot actually tell the difference between the two hormones. At any rate, I really hope you ovulate ASAP! Are you trying this cycle or waiting til AF? Sorry if you already said.

Blue - Ooh, I hope that intense o pain is a good sign! The cycle I got my BFP, I did not get severe ovulation pain, but I continued getting ovulation pain for DAYS after I ovulated. My friend suggested that maybe I "SUPERovulated" and sure enough I got preg. ;) So maybe you are SUPERovulating too. ;) ahah

Nina - Wow, I'm so sorry AF got you! :nope: I know how incredibly disappointing it is to have all your hopes dashed like that. I hope you can move on and let's just hope that this next cycle is the one for you! Maybe the rest of us will all get PG this month! :)

Aleeah - Sorry about your congestion! I have also heard that's a pregnancy symptom so hopefully that's a good sign! I can't wait til Wednesday either so I can hear your results! Unfortunately, I probably won't even be able to check the internet for a few days afterward. :( I am hoping and praying all goes well! I am actually jealous that you are 8 weeks already because I never made it that far.

As for my symptoms, they're about the same. I was quite irritable yesterday and today I feel downright depressed (PMS always makes me gloomy). I am extremely bloated and I've had a few 'teases' of slight cramps but then they go away. I feel pretty sure AF is just going to come as scheduled, but now I am secretly kind of hoping I'm PG too...:p I kind of wish we had tried this month. Bah, oh well.

Nat - I'm also super curious why you can read but forums but not post? Glad that we can hear from your through blue. I'm curious - how do you and blue have a connection? Do you know each other in real life?

Crys - I hope you get your BFP soon! How many DPO are you?

That sounds like a really nice birthday celebration! Your kids were so kind to do that for you!

Lindsay - Thanks! I can't wait to move on as well. I have a feeling AF won't start til Friday but I almost wish it would start Thursday just to get it over with!

I am sorry you are feeling so sick, but honestly when I read about how sick you were feeling, I got butterflies! It is so exciting to get sick because it's a good sign! But I do hope you can find some relief. I agree that the crampy feeling is very normal and nothing to worry about.

We weren't, but now we are, what the hell, what will be, will be xxx

Super ovulating would be great! Its rather intense. Done the deed loads so lets hope its all good signs! Nice if we gave off more than just onr egg at a time to increase our chances. :( xxx

Ya wouldn't it just.

Can I ask... I'm sorry to be nosy. I'm about to start using the cbfm, I didn't realise you could get 4 days of peak, I'm nt disbelieving you, I just honestly didnt realise, I thought it was programmed after getting your first peak to do another peak, high then low. Xxxxx

Hey honey. I'm not sure if its normal or not. Las month was completely different. I think it was 3peaks and a high this month. I don't think it's programmed in any inpeticular as every woman's hormones are different. I use the purple one and its only smiley faces and and flashy smiley faces which on my intructions is peak and not a flashy but smiley face is hig and highs stay there for two days. Which I have just now. Flashy ones go away and you can test again next day... If hat makes any sense? Xxx

Now that makes sense. I thought you were using a cbfm, as they are programmed as I said, but your saying your using cb easy digital the one with the flashy or not face?

Thanks guys, I just had a really shitty weekend and it all hit me today.
As I was packing I came across a bag of baby stuff, a onesie I bought DH when I first told him about baby #1, a musical toy I got with #2 and just got all emotional. It was awful. All I wanted to do was go look at the US pictures and cry even more, but I managed to hold myself back and just cry into the onesie.
Then today I broke down to DH and it was all just very bad.
I just hope that I'll start feeling better- no more strange cramps or pelvic pain, nausea. I'm so tired of that. Ugh. I need to erase and rewind.

It's the flashy purple one. What one are you using ? Xx

Nina I gave birth to the boys on the first of feb nd it took me until July 10th for me to actually come to terms with the fact that I no long was pregnant and that I wasn't going to be taking home my baby. I had phantom kicks and all sorts. I still do. I just think of something different when I feel them.

I just wanted to say you are soo allowed to feel these things. You need to break down in order to build yourself up stronger. We are the strongest a woman can get. We can't loose anything more precious than our children and we carry on and keep 'smiling' and try make our little ones proud of us.

If we don't break down every now and then, then we aren't normal. I just hope you feel the strong beautiful woman you are soon. Someone else said it on this thread. We will cherish our children more when we get them because we understand there importance more and tried so hard to get them ! <3 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->