• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ivf and struggling!

Hey sorry didn't reply.
I'm ok.
Been told to test Friday but I think I'm going to test tomorrow.
I'll be 6dp5dt x

How you doing x

That seems really soon but it is quicker when you have a 5 day im sure I had to wait like the full 2 weeks to test!

Im not too good today think everything has got on top of me with all the IVF plus other stuff - dont think my hormones being all over the place is helping lol need to pull myself together! x

Let me know how you get on with testing!! very exciting/nerve racking at the same time :) lots of babydust to you - everything crossed xxx

Oh sorry your feeling down. It's horrible when you feel like that.

I tested and it was negative but I'll wait and carry on.
I keep getting very bad intergestion around 4ish everyday for 3 days so I'm hoping that's a good sign ha x

Hi Girls

I was supposed to start second round of IVF at the start of August, but my last 2 natural cycles were so long it meant starting in late August which I couldn't do due to work/travel commitments in September so I've had to delay for 2 more cycles until late October. This set back really upset me and I was all over the place emotionally last week - friends and family kept telling me that an extra 2 months was nothing, but when you are LTTTC and had been gearing up to IVF, it really throws you.

So just wanted to say that I totally understand struggling to cope with the waiting for IVF in my own way!! Now that I'm feeling a bit more positive, I'm looking at the benefits of ensuring my body is totally ready for IVF through my diet, yoga, acupuncture etc

Oh bless you that's horrible and us girls know what the waiting is like!!

Where will you be traveling too?
Is it for work? X

Hi ladies, I've just read from the start to the middle of this thread to see (happily) that most of you are in the midst of IVF. I'm wishing baby dust on you & really hope you get your 9 months of pregnancy.:dust:
I was diagnosed in feb with premature ovarian depletion, tried chlomid, iui, had 2natural cycles and been on the wait list for IVF since may. July 23 the doc said she could get me in for sept IVF. However i just spoke to a nurse who said that if I call in at end of Aug with my AF they would still only send me a package (for oct ivf). Well, despite writing the doc a letter and having her promise for sept, I'm now going to have to wait for nov/dec because we've booked a vaca in oct. I'm angry, sick & tired of waiting and feel like they're just yanking my chain. How do i do this vacation being so upset, i'm gonna really have to be distracted to forget about all of this (nothing seems enjoyable right now).

How did you survive all the waiting? In May they said it's a 2-3 month wait, here we are months later...still waiting.

We're in Canada so no freebies (I wish!) it's going to be about $12,000. I'll be devastated if I m/c after this much expense & waiting. The things we ladies have to go through!:dohh::nope:

Welcome Victory and 2have4kids - the waiting is the worst part

Victory: after my IVF failed I wanted to start again straight away but now I realise my body needs time to sort itself out although Im sure once I have waiting 3 cycle waiting another 2 would be a killer

Im probably going to be starting my second cycle in November so will be right behind you x

Hi there, all the waiting is very very hard!
It's hard to pull any of it to the back of your mind when you want something so much.
Even when you get to starting its wait after wait to find out news then wait again for the next news. But it eventually the time comes and your starting and then the real worry starts.
It's a lot to take in. I was very sick, the hormones you have from the injections really made me feel not myself.
If I actually get pregnant I'll be worrying all the time that something will happen as I don't have any reserves. I only had 2 eggs and both put back.
The money is a massive worry for people and woman do it time after time and they get through it.
It's emotional but us woman are stronger than we give ourselves credit for. Aslong as you've got a supportive partner family and friends they do really help you through x

Try and enjoy your holiday as much as you can because you will need it before you start x

:flower:Thanks ladies, which I've protocol did each you do? The nurse old me the doc's got me down for flare. Well I've just made a pot of my fav afternoon chai green tea...thinking positive thoughts. Mummy, I'm really crossing fingers that your two blasts make their way to become gorgeous little sprogs. Positive vibes :hugs:
Melbram, I'm happy to have a gf to go through if with in Nov...here's to a short wait!:thumbup:

Not sure what my protocol was called.
A short 1 I think. I was on gonal f and then certitide.

Thank you I need some positive vibes my way please.
I really hope they both stick x

Thanks Melbram

mummy.wannabe - thank you. I'm travelling on a few long-haul trips with work. Wishing you luck at the moment!

2have4kids - the waiting is so frustrating. I guess the way I deal with it is that I have more time to get my body ready for IVF through diet and acupuncture etc. Eggs take 90 days to form so the ones that mature during IVF would have had 3-4 months of forming under optimum conditions!

I was on the long protocol - taking Buserelin and Menopur and my trigger shot was Gonal F

any news today mummmywnnabe - you retested?

No I'm not testing today, im going to test tomorrow like I was told, and I'll just pray it works. I'm hearing too many bad news about people's 1st ivf and I'm trying to stay positive x

How you doing? X

Im good thanks - I have everything crossed for you - you had two lil eggies that both fertilised + a 5 day transfer - I think its your time :)

Thanks my darlin!
Well I'm off to bed and I will let you know in the morning x

Not posted on here before but have been stalking! (wanted to congratulate I am hoping to be referred for ivf and was looking for threads on how long it takes after referral) wishing you a very h&h 9months xxx

That's Ok aslong as it helps others.
From the starting of all my testings it has been a year. Had my 1st Hospitsl appt 12th July 2011.
Thank you. I never thought I'd be saying that x

So happy for you lets hope next summer I'm closer to having a bean or two in my belly two :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->