• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ivf and struggling!

mummy.wannabe - congratulations. i really love hearing about bfp's! wishing u a happy 9 months and beyond. when do you find out if you have one or two? did you choose to have 2 eggs? i always think that decision will be a dilemma for me when i get to it? x

chicky160 - welcome. it took me about 6 months to complete all the tests which i started after 12 months ttc. i would have had to wait for 3 years ttc for ivf on the nhs, but went private and had my first round of ivf after 2 years ttc.

It feels like forever doesn't it! We have been ttc 8yrs and only decided to visit the dr in feb, all bloods good hubby's sa ok but morphology a bit low, just now waiting to re visit and hopeful she will refer us x

Thanks victory!!
I have to book a scan for 2 weeks time and I had 2 eggs put back. I only had 2 eggs and lucky both fertilised and both were good quality and they said we could have both put back.
It would be sad to split them up ha

Chicky oh my 8 years!! Why didn't you go before. I couldn't wait! X

Well we didn't want one of us to feel a failure but just assumed in time it would happen and we all know how quick the years fly by!

Good luck with your scan! How lovely would two sticky beans be! Just one would be lovely but two! Wowza :happydance: x

Yeah that's what we're thinking. 1 will be fantastic but 2!! My god we would have got lucky!!

Both me and my husband have problems. I have pcos and endo and he had a very low count x

:yipee::yipee::yipee: mummywannabe - congrats on your :bfp: :cloud9:

HI Chiky it took about a year after GP referral to get to IVF stage x

Congrats mummy!!! You have no idea how much hope that gives me. I have pcos and suspect endo plus my hubby has issues. This is amazing news

Thank you everyone!! We are so happy!
Still can't believe it.

Glad this gives you hope x

Mummy, 2 :happydance::happydance::happydance: twins!!!! So VERY happy for you.
Here's to 9 months of good health & an easy delivery:thumbup:
This would be a dream if I went down your path in November/December. Twins...you're so very fortunate. Have a great time on the pregnant boards, hoping I can catch up with you in a few months.:happydance::flower:

Thank you!!
Still not sunk in.
But I'm not sure it's twins yet. I have a scan in 2 weeks to find out.
I'm still going to be sticking around here as still want to speak to people I've had mg journey with x

I can't wait for your scan results, am over the moon for you x

Thank you. Got so much support, it's lovely!! Just got to hope for the best.
I had tiny bit of fresh blood this morning but it's gone brown now. Everything is a worry. But my pregnancy tests are getting slightly darker each day x

Excellent. Can you let us know when you get the scan, I SO hope you're having twins!

Cause I will. I don't think I can take it in until I've seen a scan as if will make it real x

When is your scan date mummywannabe? eek its so exciting - it will be a reality when you see the lil baby(s) x

It's Monday 3rd September. I can't wait for it to be here so I know everything is ok.
I've had a bit of pink when I wipe, then it goes brown and I've had that on and off for 2 days, you think that's ok? Should I email my nurse at the ivf clinic? She says allow 2-3 days for a reply tho x

not sure its probably your body getting used to the lil embies bedding in x if it puts your mind at rest though drop them a line x

I'm not worrying too much yet as ive got no pains. Ill see how it goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"