• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ivf and struggling!

I think it is quite normal, as long as it isn't heavy or painful, but email just in case? It might help put your mind at ease x

It's thick and dark red and coming constant.
I am very worried. Rang Nhs direct and they got the on call doctor to phone me back. Saying it is ok for women to bleed during pregnancy but got to ring my clinic and they don't open til 9 and the helpline doesn't open til 8.
Don't know whether to ring my doctor and the clinic x

any news mummywannabe - did you get to speak to someone?

Ivf clinic said come in tomorrow for bloods.
I rang my local hospital and they didn't get back to me, so 4 hours later I rang back and the lady said come in now and well see you.
I got up of the sofa and felt a load of stuff fall out.
Went to the toilet and a massive clot came away.
I went straight in.
The scan said there was nothing there but they don't know anything about ivf.
So my eggs were collected 3 weeks ago so it could be too early to see anything on a scan.
Maybe I've had a possible miscarriage or could still be pregnant.
Im going back to hospital in an hour to see the results of the bloods and they want us to see the councillor x

are young getting results from local hospital or ivf clinic? Im praying at least one of the embies is still in there xxx

Local hospital did the bloods and got to go back Friday for another. Going ivf clinic Tomorrow so they will prob do bloods too x

I'm not feeling hopeful at all. I don't feel pregnant anymore.
Can't get happy or upset so I can move on because I just don't know.
It's killing me. I feel numb!

The ivf clinic only gave me a blood test and told me someone would call me. I feel really upset they just sent me on my way.
I thought they'd check seeing I told them I had a possible miscarriage.
More waiting I suppose. I just want to know 100% so I can be upset and move on x

It's definately an mc the doctor said. They want me to go for a scan and more bloods, they want to monitor me closely incase it's eptopic x

The only positive is at least you know your body can get pregnant its just making it stick - I have never had a pregnancy so dont know whether there is something wrong that hasnt been detected - I know that is of no consolation to you at the min but fx itl stick for good next time x It will get easier swettie it just wasnt meant to be this time and they'l have more info to go off next time x

Yeah I'll know what to expect next time.
Just want to find out when I can start again and have something to look forward too x

Mummy, I'm SO sorry for your loss. What a rollercoaster. Do you get a few more freebies with NHS? If so, you're extremely fortunate and I envy you. If the IVF fails for us in Nov I don't think we'll have the money to try again. It's my last shot. Chin up sweetie, try and try again-we're here for you!

mummywannabe: how you holding up? x what is your next step?

2have4kids: Im hoping to start my next and last NHS cycle in November too - scary! FX we both get BFPs! x

Yes I know we are fortunate to get it on the Nhs But we pay a lot of taxes over here to pay into it. I work hard and don't get benefits so I don't feel guilty about getting it. I've never been to hospital before or go to the doctors much.
I understand it's hard for people that have to pay too.

I have to go back to hospital on Monday morning for more bloods and have to continue to do that every few days until the levels are back to normal so they know it's all gone.
I can't stop thinking about it. I just want to be pregnant again!
I'm going to find it hard to wait again to start round 2.
I just want to get on but I know they want your body to calm down and recover.
I really hope next time they up my dosage as they know I didn't respond well at all and that I don't get as sick the next time x

What's your next step? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"