waiting for ivf and struggling!

Minxy sorry you had such a crap nurse!! Next time just plain out tell her to lose the tone and read your chart. You don't need that!
At least someone knows what's going on, maybe you should be writing your own prescriptions too, you could politely offer your services :haha: oh man, I'm not very good with ppl with attitude, I've got a short fuse for idiots. Glad you got your protocol nevertheless.

minxy - what a rude annoying cow
it can only get better
stupid moo
xx

Oh minxy what a stress for you! That would really have annoyed me but its all good now. Bet she hated coming to tell you, you were doing short sfter all that, the rude cow.
No stressing now as your on what you should be.

2h4 I was so glad when they banned smoking in pubs and clubs. It must have been years a go now as I was still clubbing when it happened. It was lovely going home not stinking.
So the can still do it in Prague?

Bundles when's FET?

How's everyone else.

After a pretty bad day Nathan slept 12-6! Good boy! Fraser did not but he was only up for 45 mins feeding at 2-2.45. I normally wake the other baby up to feed but I decided I'd leave him and go back to bed and if he woke me up in half hour or so if feed him then. Was so surprised when I woke at 5.30 and he was still asleep.
I don't think it will happen every night tho.

We taking the bubs to see Father Christmas today. I know they won't know but want a cute picture and going with my best friend and her baby girl.

Can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming up x

I bet you'll get loads of baby gifts this season mummy!
Yes they still have smoking in the restaurants & pubs here (and Turkey when we went). Very stinky but we managed to find an amazing seafood place yesterday with no smoking.
Hows everyone doing? I've got to call for an update today and then there's no more updates till transfer. The time seems to be going slowly. :haha:

It will go slow as this is what you've been waiting for.
It's nearly 12am and put 1 little man down and finishing feeding the other and hopefully they will go 5/6 hours if I'm very lucky again.
They cluster feed from 8-12 and have slept until 6am for 3 nights now so hoping for the best. I can cope staying up until 12 if I get a good block of sleep.

Thinking of you a lot Carmen. Such a hard but wonderful time x

Minxychick what a silly nurse!
2have4kids how did the update go? It's transfer day today:happydance::happydance::dust::dust: wishing you all the best :hugs:
MummyW fet should be first week in jan. It does not sound like a lot of sleep 12 till 6 but I bet it's much better then 2 hour pockets here and there

Awww wow! Beautiful! How many blasts did u get? Any good to freeze?

Wishing you so much luck xxx

Thx girls, there were 4 more grade 2's, he reassured me that to him they looked great, just slow growing. If they catch up to grade 1 by tomorrow they'll freeze them for us. If not, no frosties. They only freeze top grade embies. I suppose it keeps their stats high as well as new fees coming in for future babies. I have faith, will call tomorrow for the update :)

Wooo congrats on being PUPO.

12-6am is great for 6week old babies.
It won't happen all the time but was lovely.

We getting a new car this week. Very much needed.

Bundles you'll be wishing Christmas to be over x

Hi everyone

So excited for you 2have4kids, really hope this is it for you :happydance: Try to relax and laugh a lot!

How is everyone else? Any updates? No news here, waiting for AF due Wed then its the countdown for cycle 3. Did my usual test this morning, BFN of course but slightly less upsetting knowing there is a little hope just around the corner.

x

Congrats on being PUPO.x
MummyW I really am! 3 weeks to go. Bought the Christmas tree yesterday so looking forward to Christmas in the meantime. Aw so have you decided what car your getting?

Glad to hear everyone is doing well one way or another.
Have everything crossed for you 2have4.

Following Friday's post & appointment, we've decided to move all our treatment back to the main clinic. Phoned up today and have been moved across, spoke to a lovely woman. Hope it really is this simple. Plus I've got the Eeva booked and can have GA for EC. Result! Also have cancelled the endoscratch as having Eeva.
27 Jan is booked for tentative EC date. Happy enough for this, had to wait an extra week to get Eeva as they only have 2 machines.

No problem, its a new thing.

Normally our embies are kept in an incubator where they have to take them out to check progress. Eeva is a new thing where they can watch their progress, leave them in until day 5, they video the growth to make sure its normal and if more than 1 gets to blast it will help pick the one most likely to implant. It costs an extra £700-800 and not all clinics have the machine.
The first Eeva baby was born about 2 months ago. As we've never got to blast we really want to throw this at it too plus we couldn't get it on the NHS. Originally we hoped this plus IMSI would work with Dh's sperm but even then it was 5% so hopefully with donor...

Minxy it sounds really great!! I'm super excited for you. The new clinic sounds way better.

Minxy glad your doing that.
I didn't know what it meant either.
It may give you more hope of staying positive throughout the process.

We got our car. So much more room which will really be handy. It drives lovely
We got a Volvo 4x4. They are very reliable cars and built very solidly x

Volvos are awesome vehicles mummy, I'd live to get their suv. The next vehicle I get will be a higher driving suv that I hop up into rather than lowering down into. Now that I don't run anymore my knees don't hurt as much but they still get achy. I feel like an arthritic old woman getting into my OH's little red 360Z, not the 20 year old spring chicken that should be slinking into it lol. I've been begging him to sell it for years now but I think his ego is tied up in it! He told me to sell my Acura and he'll help me out with the SUV. I'm after a 7 seater Kia Sorento eventually. But with all these IF expenses it'll be a few years before that's on the radar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->