• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ivf and struggling!

Aw bless I think that's worse having to go back every few days for nothing but I know they need to be sure etc x

At first I wanted to start again straight away but now Im actually enjoying taking a month off before I start preparing my body again x We are back on the 18th September for Consultation and I hope to start again in November. I want to use the IMSI machine thing this time seen as its our last go on NHS may as well throw everything at it x wish we could afford the embryoscope too but that's too expensive at the minute x

What's the imsi?
So we might be starting at about the same time.
I don't want to do it in December as the traveling expenses will be too much with Christmas x

Embryoscope is so they can watch the embie growing without having to take it out to look at it, which is meant to be better + it captures images of the embie growing so can see where things might have gone wrong etc on the next go...something like that anyway - I havent fully looked into it because there is no way I could afford it

The IMSI machine is new and magnifies the sperm by 6000 instead of the usual 600 so it gets the best of the best sperm so with us having a male factor its worth a go :)

Yep we should all be start around the same time - I was thinking of delaying it until the new year but there isnt any point because i'll still be preping by body so no alcohol etc neway x

So on the Nhs you can ask for that? Or pay for extra stuff to be done?
That sounds good about getting the better sperm.

Don't put it off, carry on, do you think they would do it in December where there could be a chance anything falling on or around Xmas day.
I just Want to get started! I feel desperate to start. We have even considered getting a dog.

I'm starting to diet again and see what I can achieve in the next few months.
We are going to carry on trying as you hear so many stories of people falling naturally after a fertility treatment. Do you think that's wrong?
It wouldnt happen if my body was ready would it x

So on the Nhs you can ask for that? Or pay for extra stuff to be done?
That sounds good about getting the better sperm.

Don't put it off, carry on, do you think they would do it in December where there could be a chance anything falling on or around Xmas day.
I just Want to get started! I feel desperate to start. We have even considered getting a dog.

I'm starting to diet again and see what I can achieve in the next few months.
We are going to carry on trying as you hear so many stories of people falling naturally after a fertility treatment. Do you think that's wrong?
It wouldnt happen if my body was ready would it x

you have to pay the extra for them so we will give the imsi a go this time and hope for the best :)

We are having fun at the min and getting our lives back a bit - obviously not using contraception but not planning it around ovulation....not that we can at the min my bodies all over the place! - people always say if you relax and dont think too much about it that it helps and people get preg when their least expecting it so fx it may happen naturally there is always a chance :)

How much is it?

It's hard to relax but because I know it's very slim I'd fall naturally we will only do it when we wanted to anyway x

Thr imsi is £300 and embryoscope is £700 - not sure if only some clinics have it because my clinic didnt have the imsi on my cycle x

Hope your keeping your chin up mummywannabe x

We have decided to delay next cycle until after xmas due to cost etc and too much stress before xmas ;)

Oh really your very strong to delay it.
If mine fell around Xmas day I'd still be doing it.
I don't care about Xmas and people will know they will not be getting much. They know how important this is for us.

I'm still finding things very hard to deal with. I have cried every day and it's not got any easier. i will not be able to turn my mind off from what I want and I know this is not going to go away x

Aw sweetie it will get better you have to be strong to go through another cycle x my body's all over the place still so would rather a few extra months to get things ship shape before we start again x
When is your FU to discss your next cycle? x

What's going on with your body?
I suppose I should see what my next peroid is like. A few people have said they were painful but mine are anyway because of the endo.

I emailed my nurse to give her an update and asked when I will be finding out when I can start again.
I just Want to know, I don't Want it prung on me that month x

Well it takes 90 days for your eggs to mature apparently and they say to wait 3 months for your body to recover so you will have time to prepare

The day I got my negative test result I came on for 12 days - Im usually only on for two days and get bad periods. That wasnt a bad period just long and the blood was a different colour (sorry tmi). I was off for a week then back on for 2 days and I am still have flushes like I was taking the meds although not as frequent

Its strange but I actually dont feel like my body is ready to take it all at the minute

Hope your nurse responds soon so you have something to work towards xxx

Somehow managed to unsubscribe from this thread. I am so sorry Hun but look forward to hearing your progress on your next round and seeing you get your sticky bfp :hugs: x

Any news on when you can start again mummywannabe?x

Thank you chicky!
It's getting easier as the days go on.

Melbram I have got a hospital review Wednesday. I don't know what for. Hopefully to discuss when I can start again and possibly the mc.

It's my 3rd wedding anniversary tomorrow so we going out for a meal where we got married.

You ok?
Everyone ok? X

Ahh happy anniversary have a lovely time :hugs:X

Aw happy anniversary for tomorrow :)

Glad your finding it a bit easier - hope you get some answers on Wednesday to move forward x

I've never had the lap and dye because thought will need IVF regardless of my problems due to male factor infertility but thinking now I should perhaps have it done so will discuss it on my FU on the 18th - at least if my tubes are blocked or something we can get it sorted so we know there is a chance of a natural conception x

I have to wait 6 months! I feel very deflated about the whole thing. Im fed up of putting my life on hold for more waiting! Life is not fair! I hate people who fall pregnant trying for a few months and they think they have it hard and don't realise exactly what a gift it is.
Sorry I'm just angry!
Got to go back to work now, really wish I didn't have too.

I can start doing injections end of January. At least the 6 months started from when I had egg collection.
I can try and loose weight which I constantly battle with and try get our house how we want it x

Defo get the lap done to see if your tubes are blocked coz if you can have your 2nd naturally. I'm surprised they didn't make you
Do that before you started or before they refered you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->