waiting for ivf and struggling!

Pinkie - yay! You've git your meds & hopefully time will fly.

Afm: I called clinic about dose, they said take 125 tonight. They were reassuring.
Had to make up cetrotide & luveris at work today. Was a but fiddley, managed to find a lockable room. Took me 40 mins to make up. Injection was quick tho! Work is really busy as I'm 'working at home' appointment days & everyone wanted to speak to me. Trying to deal with things quickly & forget it when I live.
Next scan tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well.

Congratulations bundles!!! How exciting after all that stress.

Just got to feed boys and ill be back on x

I always have random little snipits of dreams at night and For some reason it was someone going off and having weight loss surgery. Was it someone on here that went to another country for something on their own?
Why it popped into my dream I do not know ha

Sorry ilana is so unwell. My niece had it and its not nice at all seeing them like that. She kept having to go in over night for the nebuliser.
Is she any better now?

Bundles again I'm so so happy for you! So lovely to have a few good news in the new year and hopefully many more too...

Pinkie not long to wait for you now. Hope your feeling good about it and get organised. How long does long protocol take?

Minxy glad you've started too. Its all go around the same time again all of you, which is lovely.

2have- its a scary time getting padded your mc date, I was exactly the same and it does make you feel better for awhile but you will worry the whole way, please try not too and enjoy it. Hard I know but when you've waited so long. Don't worry about the gym, you can't stop the bludge coming, sort it after.
I didnt get a single stretch mark on my tum which I was so surprised and as they couldn't get to the boys they were pulling so much I got a lot then and I really don't care now. Hubby likes them as shows the story of our babies.

Afm- I'm good. Still getting the same amount of sleep, they haven't stretched anymore but that's fine, it will happen.
I could do with loosing my weight on my belly but just can't be bothered at the mo to tell you the truth just want to enjoy my boys.
I do have a wedding in July which I have already bought a dress for as seen it and thought it would save me the stress later on, its a lovely coral colour but the belly needs to be flatter so I'm going to look a bit lumpy.
Nathan and Fraser are good. I think the colic Is very slowly getting better. Thank goodness.
They have had it since 4 weeks old.
They have their 2nd injections today so not looking forward to that. Hubby holds them for that and I do the comforting and dressing after. Makes me upset.
They just constantly growing and though its lovely to see more personality coming out, its sad they don't stay tiny for long.
Both being chubby bruisers but Fraser is the biggest. He likes his grub like his mum!

Minxy I got stressed out informing friends and family of the Ivf egg update.so when it came to the 2nd round I told people I would inform them every few days but not to reply or I wouldn't reply. It got way too much people asking questions and took ages to reply to everyone. Really stressed me out sometimes so I didn't care what people thought. I know they wanted to know but they hasn't gone through it x

Glad you got reassurance, that's what we need sometimes x

Hi ladies

Lots if great things happening on this thread!

Bundles: huge congrats! Can't believe what you had to go through at ET though. My clinic did a pre-trial to make sure everything would be smooth on the day - found out I had a bit if a bend in my pipe work ;)

Minxy: everything sounds fab so far x fx for lots of good quality eggies

Pinky: not much longer to wait now! You know it will fly by once you start jabbing x best of luck

Mummy: the boys are too cute x hope they start letting you sleep a bit more soon x

Ducktales: aw sorry to hear Ilana has bronchitis hope she gets better soon x

2h4k: hope your well x

Afm: had Lap and dye yday. Tubes all clear but had endo which was successfully removed x feet up now for a good few days x praying for a natural BFP

Lots of baby dust to you all xxx

Melbram, really hope this brings you a natural BFP, I've read lots of stories for ladies where this has done the trick Xx

Endo Is a big problem so fingers crossed it lets you get a natural bfp! X
Wish I could have mine taken away and it might make my periods a bit more barable. Not looking forward to them coming back x

Hi,
A few dodgy auto corrections in my last post.

Melbram- glad the lap & dye went well. Fx'd for a natural BFP.

Afm: it's been all go! When I went to clinic for my scan Wednesday they were concerned about how high my E2 estradiol hormone was. I had to hang around until the bloods came back, E2 was still high so they decided to do egg collection today! Was a bit of a shock as I've only stimmed for 7 days, anyway they got 11 eggs today so I'm hoping for quality. Will find out tomorrow how many were mature & have fertilised.
EC was smooth, so glad I moved clinics, have slept most of the day.

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Oh wow that was a surprise but 11 is great! Fingers crossed as many as possible fertilise x

Minxy 11 eggs is great will be thinking of you tomorrow morning xxx

The boys had their 2nd injections weds and they have been very upset little ones.
They have slept better at nights but the whole day they are fussing, crying, unsettled etc its been hard work but so pleased they are going longer at night.

How is everyone doing? x

Minxy fx for 11 healthy embies to put back & freeze!! Gl tomorrow, let us know how it goes.
Mummy, glad to hear they're sleeping longer at night!

8 out of 11 have fertilised. Very happy with that.

ET isn't til Thursday all being well. As we're using eeva if all is ok we won't hear anything til Wednesday when we get Thursday's appointment time.

Praying we get to blast. Thanks for the kind wishes.

Had an easy day today, back to work tomorrow then off from transfer for 8 days including weekend.

MummyW aww it's good that they are sleeping through the night, what injections did they have?
I just accidentally went to the first page of this thread can you believe you posted also most two years ago!

Minxychick 8 fertilised is great:happydance:

2have4kids how are you? How are you symptoms?

AFM have my viability scan booked for the 12th feb so just need to wait till then, symptoms wise I would say I am more tired and my boobs are massive I need to go and buy new ones this weekend as all my old ones do not fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->