• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ivf and struggling!

Ohh congratulations darling.
Unfortunately if you put a ticker or signiture on your profile it's for a to see.
They will be happy for you. You've had a long struggle too and they will get there turn.
So you will have to decide if you want to put 1 on.

It was horrible when I had to delete mine, It's things like that after a mc that keep you reminded. Also I signed up to bounty and pampers newsletters and keep getting them telling me how many weeks I am. Don't know how to stop them.

I wish you all the luck with it being sticky bean. Don't want you going through what I have.

I worker all weekend but the weather was so rubbish it wasn't that busy anyway.
Last night we stripped the wall paper off the smallest bedroom ready for the plasterer tomorrow. It's hard work but got to get done x

You told many people? I found it hard not to because everyone at work knew I was off work to do ivf so people kept asking me.
What job do you do?

Everyone else ok x
Thanks Mummy, I've enclosed it inside a spoiler code to keep it hidden. Yesterdays pee was extremely yellow and this morning's was very clear and todays test was lighter than yesterdays. I sure hope it's not another chemical! But I drank a tonne of water yesterday and had to get up a few times during the night. Must have had something salty with dinner to make me that thirsty. Either way, I'm not counting on anything until tomorrow's blood test. I'll know then and take it down if it's just another disappointment. I'm forcing my brain to think it's going to be OK by going ahead with the ticker. I need something to look forward to even if it's for only a day.
I haven't told anyone, won't be telling a soul other than DH until Christmas. I'm a graphic designer and everyone knows we've been trying for a while. My close colleagues know about IVF coming up in Nov/Dec. I've had to go for so many appts and blood work I seemed to have spilled the beans explaining stuff away:shrug:
I'm not worried about them knowing about IVF, it's a m/c I don't want them to know about!

im so confused ha, not hard!
you have just done ivf to conceive this one? or has it happened naturally before your planned ivf nov/dec? x

im so confused ha, not hard!
you have just done ivf to conceive this one? or has it happened naturally before your planned ivf nov/dec? x
Naturally before IVF. Glad about this because if it winds up as another chemical, there's still IVF in a few months (reassuring to have a back up plan).

Yeah reassuring but don't think that way! Keep positive!
You have blood test tomorrow you say?

Yeah reassuring but don't think that way! Keep positive!
You have blood test tomorrow you say?

Yep, I've taken 2 more HPT's today. Can't get my urine as concentrated as yesterday and of course the lines are fainter both of todays tests. This scares the hell out of me. I need to stop testing/stressing.:nope:
Took both yesterday & today off work. Hurt my neck SO bad, went for a massage this morning. So at least I get to lay in bed with the kitties while I'm worrying:haha:

You can really only get your best test 1wee of the day.
Stop ya testing and chill. Wait for your bloods and let me know x
Thinking of you x

You can really only get your best test 1wee of the day.
Stop ya testing and chill. Wait for your bloods and let me know x
Thinking of you x

Thanks so much chica,:flower: yes to answer your question the next bloods to be done tomorrow. Then another Friday. I won't test again today.:coffee:

Really hope it's good news for you.

Got any symptoms? Or feel different, that's how I knew but I didn't want to keep over thinking it x

Really hope it's good news for you.

Got any symptoms? Or feel different, that's how I knew but I didn't want to keep over thinking it x

Well that's the weird thing, I don't have the sore bbs that I did in June, I only had a strong pressure sensation (no cramps at all) around the cervix area last week. I've been sick and sneezing. I've either sneezed so hard I've put my neck out too or I slept wrong on it. So kind of been distracted with a bunch of other bunk.:dohh:

Hello Ladies

I'm now waiting for IVF and struggling! After having x3 SA, blood tests done, losing 7stone between us and radically changing our lifestyle, we are waiting for the first day of my next AF (19th Oct) so that I can ring the clinic and arrange a scan which I'm told is the next step.

I'm grumpy as our PCT funding was confirmed 4 weeks ago and it has taken this long and much chasing by me, to get things moving. I was so relieved to get a date for what happens next, I didnt ask what the scan would be for, does anyone have any idea?

I hope the next 3 weeks goes quick as I just want to get started :wacko:

:hugs:

Hey
It's horrible all the waiting.
I unfortunately had an mc after my 1st ivf now waiting 5 months to start again.

Ermmm I'm not sure what they scan is for.
I went to my local hospital for tests 1st then when I was refered to the ivf hospital they wanted me to have a few tests with them too.
I was diagnosed with anything at all, then went for my 1st scan with ivf Hospitsl, had a scan whilst on my period and they saw I had pcos on 1 side and endo on the other. Then gave me my prescription for my injections and paperwork and told to ring them when I started my next period x

Thank you :flower: Sorry about your MC :hugs:

I think because we have slogged away all summer to lose the weight, it feels like it is taking ages, but I am also really impatient, everything seems hard work to find out whats happening and what happens next. I hope it will all become clear once we get the scan/tests out of the way.

It feels ages waiting but when you look back its not too bad. You've fine the hard bit now just got a short way to go.
I start my next lot of injections end of jan and egg collection in feb so I'm wishing the new year here now x

Good luck, fingers crossed for us all for a 2013 sticky bean x

2have4kids: congrats on your BFP - how did you get on today?

welcome Pinkie33 - what is your reason for IVF and when is your next appointment?

mummywannabe - we will be cycling around the same time again then - roll on 2013 :)

Bloods go?

Melbram do you know exactly when your starting?
Normally the time from September to December flies by, but each day is dragging so slowly because I want it to fly by x

Hi ladies & welcome pinky!

I'm going to be on here stalking you guys in Jan, hoping for sticky beans all around.

Mummy & pinky, time will fly by. I'll be cheering you guys :)

Mondays bloods were 63, Wednesdays were 138 and i'm sitting in the wait room right now for the last one. My fam doc scheduled my u/s for Nov 12, day after we arrive back from vaca, hopefully we'll make it that far. She said 1 in 6 m/c in that timeframe. Fx this works out or else! OMgoodness, some man just walked in here w/ a black leather kilt & jacket (matching ensemble). Oh my! The ways we get our entertainment ;)

EDIT: he had on a liverpool T, i was a little embarrassed for us here in Canada but i'll redirect that to the UK lol.

Haha that's funny! I'm defo a people watcher.

Bloods sounds good. Best of luck for a great 9 months!
Please keep in touch x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"