• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ivf and struggling!

Congrats on your promotion mummywannbe :happydance:

Pinkie: glad your AF arrived and hope there is a difference in your DPs SA.

AFM had a lot on my plate with family problems so the IVF has had to take a back seat unfortunatley im so drained and stressed I cant really think about starting the IVF again until Im in a better place x Hopefully in the New Year things will be a bit better and I can concentrate more on me and OH and destressing and start prepping my body again for round 2

Mummy congrats-don't let it stress you too much!
Pinkie you have an awesome guy to be willing to take whatever supplement you asked of him. I'm wishing a healthy as result for you both.
Melbram whatever's going on I hope it settles down so you can relax soon. Here's to December flying by!

Pinkie glad AF arrived.

Melbram- hope everything is ok family wise. You weren't going to start until new year anyway were you?

I'm settling down a bit more now, things are smoothing out in the job and were forgetting the old manager. So feel a lot happier now.
I started a diet and feeling quite motivated at the mo to carry on for awhile. Just want to loose a stone so I can enjoy Xmas and then get back on it in time to start ivf in jan.
The time is going quicker for me now.

How's everyone doing x

Glad things are better for you mummy.wannabe. We spend so much of our time at work, its really so much nicer when you can enjoy it!

Had the follicle scan and blood tests yesterday. Everything is looking good so far, lots of follicles etc. DP did SA number 4! We go back on Tuesday to find out our way forward.

Hope everyone is ok :flower:

Mummywannbe: yes I planned on starting again in January but cant prepare myself properly at the mo so will get xmas out the way and think about it again next year x

Hi ladies, I think I m/c'd last night. I'm on vacation and won't know till we get back nov 12. It would have been 8 weeks 6 days, that common time when chromosomal abnormalities sort themselves out. I'm just devastated and can't even cry... The brother-in-law is here with us in Cyprus and didn't even know I was pregnant. So back to square 1. :cry::growlmad:

Have any of you m/c'd this late and when did you get your cycle back?

I hope you're all doing better than I am today and gl pinkie.

2have4kids I'm so sorry, sending you lots of hugs. I dont know about cycles after MC but I hope its all ok. Is there a Doctor you can see where you are? What an awful thing to happen on your hols.

xxx

I have till Saturday with the b-I-l and then we have a week left in Istanbul DH and I, alone. I guess I could go to a hospital there but I'm scared they'll want to scrape me or get in there somehow. I don't trust Turkish doctors. I would like a scan but that could lead to further steps. I can wait till we get back to Canada for that. Just want my cycle back ASAP to start trying again.

This is my first time to any site like this. My husband and I are going through our first try at IVF. We are just recently married, but I have had infertility problems for 15 years. We are doing our trigger shot tonight and our egg retreival Friday. I am so freaked out. If this isn't the right blog I apologize. I just need some support.

This is my first time to any site like this. My husband and I are going through our first try at IVF. We are just recently married, but I have had infertility problems for 15 years. We are doing our trigger shot tonight and our egg retreival Friday. I am so freaked out. If this isn't the right blog I apologize. I just need some support.

Dont worry, here is fine :hugs:

There are lots of ladies here and in the Assisted Conception section who know what you are going through. Are you worried about the injection or is it the whole process thats getting to you? I hope it works out for you :flower:

Ehott, I'm wishing you a successful quick conception & h&h 9 mnths.

Pinkie where you are up to now? you got your date for collection?

2have4kids: Im so sorry to hear you may have m/cd worse still to have to wait to find out for definate. I have never had a pregnancy so have no clue about getting things back to normal :hugs:

Ehott: good luck with your collection! fx you get some lots of quality embies x

Thanks bella. Feels like back to normal today. Flat belly, no more bloating, bleeding almost gone and i'm counting it as day 2, eagerly awaiting fertile days 17-20. :/

Hi all, we collected the drugs today (thought I might need a wheelbarrow, good heavens!!) and DP did a sample for freezing. I'm day 10 today so starting the injections a week on Monday. Its out of our hands now I suppose... we just need to do as we're told when we're told to do it!

Hope everyone else is holding up ok :hugs:

Very, very exciting. I think i's be jumping up and down in anticipation. But then i think sometimes i stupidly get too excited over these things which sometimes leads me to disappointment. Even in my old age i can't help feeling super over eager for conception to work (2days after a mc and all). Maybe all that positivity will one day pan out). At the very least i hope it does for you sweetie.

Thank you :hugs: We are really excited :dance:

I hope it happens again soon for you x

oh 2have4kids im so sorry you had an mc.
i had mine at 6 weeks. you should try again for 3 months until your body recovers.
i had my mc middle august and had bleed a lot since then, its only just calming down now and becoming more regular.
i was all over the place. very clingy with my hubby which im not normally like at all.
after 2 weeks the worst was over and i was still upset but all the hormones had calmed down and started to feel more ''normal''

hey pinkie, im excited for you, i rememeber that time, its scary and exciting, utterly exhausting but so good when you get a postive. good luck to you x

melbram- how are you doing? i have a hospital appt 20th novemeber to talk more about cycle 2, the time is going quicker than it was at the beginning more because im happy at work i think. we having work done on our house and taking up alot of our time.
i know it will soon be our turn again.

welcome hun. why are you doing ivf?
wishing you all the best with the egg collection, do keep us updated. we have all gone through it so any questions im sure 1 of us knows how to answer and we are all here just to chat x

Mummywannabe: great news about the appointment you will feel like your really getting started again then - good your keeping yourself occupied in the meantime though ;)

Im not too bad thanks things have calmed down a little bit but im just going to focus on having a good Christmas and try not to think too much about IVF. Thinking about timing though I think ideally we should do next cycle in Feb with perhaps view to ec/et in perhaps March - I cant take time off from work in April and dont want it to be May/June before we start again because that feels too far away

Would you not want EC in feb then to make sure your ok and don't need time off in April.
I should be having EC in feb too. I couldn't put it back I just want it done ASAP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->