waiting for ivf and struggling!

Wow that's great going. You must be pleased with the weight loss.
You sound happy at the mo.

Arw they are cute. I have 3 cats and they've all got so different personalities. I'll try put up pictures x

image.jpg and this is timo our British blue, she's got bright orange eyes x

OOOhhh thanks for posting, long hair hey? I thought I was the only one who loves long haired cats. They're very cute-I LOVE your grey one, she reminds me of another cat that I lost in 2011 (I think he was stolen by a stalking ex-renter of ours-she's been charged criminally stalking/harassment, goes to trail in Sept). Do yours ever sleep together? Enya is disgusted with Angus's lethargy lol and you'll only ever find them preening each other on rare occasions. We keep her entertained by fostering kittens short term for a local no-kill animal rescue.

callumfront.jpgcallum1.jpgcallum_face.jpg
Callum disappeared from the leash in our backyard 3 days after we won her appeal and were granted costs and a restraining order.

Wow he's gorgeous!!!
Yes love the long hair tho do not like the hair balls. Having a brother and sister cat they really do love each other and sleep together all the time. I love seeing it. The British blue on the other hand loves a fuss from us but does not like to be near the other 2 really but tolerates them. We took her in a few years back after a girl hubby worked with said she's was pregnant and couldn't keep her!
My family think I'm mad to have 3 cats and we look after a stray cat, (he's becoming tamer and comes in to eat) when we have a baby but I don't think they will harm a baby. They run off when my neice is here.

My period has to stay away another 7 more days to start this month!!!! I'm wishing to hard for it x

How is eveyone?

What cuties! I don't have any pets am seriously thinking about getting a pug though. Dh wants fishes but I don't think it will go with howi have decorated the house so said he can have one if e buys me a new house and I will factor the fishes into the decorating:shrug: has not been mentioned since I thought I wa going to get a new house out of it:dohh:

2have4kids well done on the weight loss this week I have really not been motivated going to start in earnest next week
That woman sounds crazy:wacko:
Glad you are feeling more cheerful now:hugs:

Mummy wannabe fingers crossed af stays away for another 6 days

We have the sperm analysis test on Monday so will be going to cambs in the morning then I just need to wait for ultrasound date called lister today and said could take 5 weeks so not even going to bother thinking about it now. Have decided to take up a evening class at the local college to preoccupy my time so going to learn bsl actually don't know any deaf or partially hearing people but it might come in handy

Anyway it's the weekend yah!!!!! Dh away for the night doing boy stuff which I according as of 2pm only consisted of having homemade burgers and chips men really don't know how to plan thing:nope:
So I am going to tidy up the house and watch all the show he never let's me watch and drink my weight in vino:wine:

Ohhh, bundles that sounds like fun. I hope it doesn't take 5 weeks for the u/s and good luck with the SA. A new house for a fish lol, your poor OH!
Mummy, I'm hoping yours stays away! How come it has to stay away in order for you to start IVF? Doesn't the clinic work with your cycle/body? It seems an impossible thing to have to get your body to wait for their timing requirements? Maybe I'm not understanding the process.

We went to Muse concert on Monday and had oysters & ribs for dinner beforehand. What a lovely evening. I'm going to hit the gym today because I'm still sitting at 191 boooo! The OH bought pizza yesterday and thank goodness I had already stuffed myself with baked salmon because it took every ounce of will power not to have a piece! I have a special place in my heart for wine and pizza! Ergg.

How's everyone else? Pinkie, Melbram, Ducktales, Minxychick?

Bundles you going to lister in Stevenage for the scan?

I learnt bsl too as I have a deaf uncle and thought it was about time I learnt, as my nan could not sign to him properly and he got frustrated so I thought I'd teach my nan and then half way through the year my uncle unfortunately had a heart attack at 42 which we then learnt was a very rare Heart condition.
If you don't use it all the time, you forget it really easily, we have a few deaf couples that come into the coffee shop and they think its really good that I try it with them.
My hubby has marine fish, we have 2 tanks!!! He doesn't go out drinking or smoke etc so that's his very expensive hobby. I'll post a pic of his tank.

Good luck with the SA anyway.

I had my back done at the chiropractor today and it bloody hurt.
She was so good and talked about the Ivf and said that I should ring someone and talk about my symptoms as they can give me progesterone cream which is all natural and helps get your hormone balance back to normal and so would give me a good chance of conceiving naturally next time round. She said that my ribs and pelvis are twisted and that can twist your insides too, I need a few more sessions every week and then once I'm a bit more sorted I can go every 4-6 weeks.
It all made sense and I feel so much better now for knowing why I get certain pains in my ribs and back.

2have4kids
I want my period to stay away until my group chat on the 14th because I get my injections that day meaning I can start as soon as I get my period from that date.

I had it all worked out before Christmas. I was told I was allowed to start on my feb period but as I have 40day long cycles I wasn't actually due to have a period in feb so had come around to the fact that I would have to wait until beginning of march to start Ivf again, but then I started my period on the 8th of jan at day 25 of my cycle because i had 2 weeks off at christmas as did so much chillaxing, bringing my next period due 20th feb if it goes back to normal.
Then had a letter to say I had to attend another group chat on 14th so now to Start in feb I need my period to stay away until then when I get my injections.
That was long to explain sorry ha x

I'm working this weekend and will prob be sore from the chiropractor so therefor will be grumpy with my young workers ha x

Where's all the rest of you xxxx hope your all ok xxxx

image.jpg
This is my hubby's marine tank, it's very blue because the main lights have just gone out.
Look at my kitty at the side asleep on her scratching post ha x

2have4kids ooh I love muse it must have been so good!

Mummy.w yes the u/s will Be in Stevenage. Sorry about your uncle. That's what I was worried about that as I would not use it I might forget it but it will keep me occupied for the mean time. dh would love a tank like that I will not be showing him the pic. Lol yeah mine not into drinking or smoking either his expensive hobby is airsoft ( he secretly always wanted to join the army) which is why I have the weekend to myself while he runs around a field. Haha

Oh that's sounds promising the advice the chiropractor gave are you going to wait till your group chat to ask for it? A I am going to start looking for a good acupuncture clinic and take that up to have heard its good

Thsnk you
its a shame because i really could have helped him commincate with more family.

ive never heard of airsoft.

I've just been reading the website she advised that I read about progesterone.
It says that people with polycystic ovaries lack progesterone and so the website goes on to say that progesterone is essential to having a baby and that lack of it will result in the loss of the embryo ( that's why you have progesterone suppossatries from egg collection) and early miscarriage.
That doctors advise that supplementing with natural progesterone to week 12 of pregnancy is beneficial for the above reason!
This makes sense!
If I hadn't have gone to the chiropractor about my back I wouldn't have found this out.
I should talk to the nurse on my group chat, but bet she doesn't know anything about it x

It's basically grown men running around fields and old army bunkers shooting at each. Like paintball but without the paint and people taking it far to seriously. Lol

Ah really it sounds good there is a post on the cream here to that you could have a look at

So like the game call of duty then. Well if he enjoys it that's what matters x

Oh really, how would I find it x

Yeah exactly that's my sentiment to

Here is the link

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/74928-anybody-tried-progesterone-cream.html

Don't know if I did it right?

Lovely thank you.
I really got To go bed. Working this weekend and its very busy and if I haven't had enough sleep I'm a tad grumpy ha
Night x

I have a prescription for progesterone suppositories on my fridge to fill the moment i get another bfp. I also take progesterone cream cd 21-28. As we grow old we lose progesterone especially as our egg reserve diminishes :hi: (me). After I m/c she forced my cycle using progesterone and then handed me this prescription with a different one (pill to force and vag. suppository-yuk-to help keep the pregnancy).

PCOS and endo women are often low in it, sometimes testosterone is high too (thick whiskers on chin a sign). I hope it helps you mummy. It'd be nice if we could all graduate to the pregnancy forums together one day.:flower:

Hi Ladies

Blimey, sounds like a lot has been going on! Glad everyone is ok.

2have4kids - congrats on the weight loss, thats fab news! Really hope it helps you get your BFP. I love the feeling of finding clothes in the wardrobe you havent been able to fit into and putting them on!

bundlesofjoy - good luck with the SA. I think its easy to underestimate how hard (excuse the pun) that process must be for the chaps. I'm not sure I could do it!

mummy.wannabe - sounds like the progesterone cream might help with your situation. Its amazing the amount of things we have to try and find out about ourselves.

Hope everyone else is ok.

AFM - I'm annoyed with myself! According to the online ovulation calander (I dont monitor O), this week is fertile times with yesterday being the most fertile. I went to work with DP and the lads yesterday and put in a full days graft outdoors and then we went to the pub for tea and a couple of glasses of wine. When we got back I was all up for BDing but fairly soon after revving things up I fell asleep! Poor DP was fine about it but I feel awful.

To cap it all off, I texted him at work this morning to say sorry, with a load of mushy stuff and apologising for being a nightmare etc etc and I got a text back from his mother saying he had left his phone at their house this morning... I am MORTIFIED that she may have read the text, or all of his texts (his phone is like a conversation rather than individual texts) and now will be thinking all sorts :dohh:

HARUMPH. Now I have to clean the house.

Hi Gang

Oh no Pinkie - I have done that in the past so am feeling your pain - MIL reading private txt messages :dohh:

mummywannabe: I have read a lot about assisted conception and the process and was suprised at how little we are told by the nurses especially in relation to diet etc. Thinking back I too had low progesterone so might check out the natural progesterone cream you have been recommended. FX your AF hold off

2have4kids: Go you! weight loss is great - once you see the results I bet you get into it a lot more too and it doesnt become so much of a chore

bundlesofjoy: Hope your DH gets a good SA - my OH has to do all his samples at the hospital and finds it very unnerving and cant quite relax which I always think mustnt do much for the amount of sperm that is produced

AFM just back from the Lake District was a lovely few days away to relax. Unlike you mummywannabe I am now willing AF to arrive so I can ring the clinic to get started again - bitter sweet really because at the same time if AF doesnt arrive there is always that hope of a natural BFP.....:sleep::cloud9:

What does AFM mean?

Melbram glad you had a nice time away. I take it your All relaxed and ready to start again now. We will hopefully be starting around the same time. That be nice.
Wouldn't it be nicer to have it naturally tho x

Oh no pinkie, you have really got to hope that she has not read his phone. Dd she text you from her phone to say he had left his phone? Or did it come through from his phone x

Glad today is over and can now chill.
AF has to stay away for 5 more days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"