waiting for ivf and struggling!

hi again everyone, sorry i have been really quiet, had my IVF co-ordination appointment today at Hammersmith Hospital and i start long protocol IVF with ICSI on 4th March.
I too had to wait an hour to pick up the burselin!!!
Happy Valentines day to everyone
xxxx

hi again everyone, sorry i have been really quiet, had my IVF co-ordination appointment today at Hammersmith Hospital and i start long protocol IVF with ICSI on 4th March.
I too had to wait an hour to pick up the burselin!!!
Happy Valentines day to everyone
xxxx

That's exciting Ducktails. I hope everything works out well!:flower:

Duck tales I forgot you were going today too.
Was it a group 1 or just as a couple? X

I got my prescription too so as soon as I come on I can start injections x

well it was supposed to be a group one, but ended up being a 1 to 1 because they had booked my appointment for the wrong day, as it was the short protocol one this morning at 9.10, not the long.
Are you still at Hammersmith or have you moved ? Sorry, i probably already asked that, but my brain is very foggy with all this IVF stuff !!
xxx

We could have seen each other ha.

I will be doing all mine from hammersmith, you can't change once you've started.

Are you pleased you can start soon x

ha ha !
i have blonde hair and was wearing a purple top, black trousers and brown uggs, carrying a large cream/brown handbag and my husband is asian with a (hideous) beard and was wearing suit trousers and a blue jumper
we waited in the pharmacy for ages too!

Hi all happy valentines day ladies.xxx:flower:

Very jealous with the pandora charm like mummyW dh and I don't do present buti hinted the whole of last year for a bracelet with no luck:shrug::nope: I might be mentioning your pressie to him

We went for the SA in Monday which we nearly did not make because of the snow live at the top of a hill dh had to push the car :haha:
So now just waiting for the ultrasound appointment and af to do bloods.

MummyW :happydance:so happy af stayed away and you got our prescription ow it just needs to come! Lol

2have4kids it's so frustrating when they do not explain it clearly to you there must be a reason why you can't do it back to back, can't you talk to the dr.?

Ducktales good luck with it all

ha ha !
i have blonde hair and was wearing a purple top, black trousers and brown uggs, carrying a large cream/brown handbag and my husband is asian with a (hideous) beard and was wearing suit trousers and a blue jumper
we waited in the pharmacy for ages too!

I might have seen you. We're you sitting at the back facing the pharmacy door. We went for a cuppa and came back nearer the time. There was no room so we sat outside x
I was wearing a blue polka for top and jeans and have long dark hair x

I'm so excited to get started now.

My hubby is on call tonight so can't do anything, not that we would anyway, staying at a hotel tomorrow night, nice dinner and just something different.

Bundles you could be starting soon then if your just waiting for scans.
When does hubby get results x

Hi, yes that was us, I saw you going to collect your prescription. How funny to be talking on here, small world!

Wow prescriptions and scans, we're all on the brink of success! I sorted it out this morning. IUI this month with tracking Feb 24, 26 and then trigger. IVF next month if IUI doesn't work, I already got the prescription for the pill starting on CD5. Something going to work I can feel it in the air.

Happy Valentines sista's. We're off to sushi and a movie tonight. We're both working overtime for 2-3 hours first lol. Busy week I guess. You guys?

Ooh I love sushi- enjoy
I have a severe chest infection and AF so am tucked up in bed and being miserable!!!
Hope everyone else is having a lovely valentines night
Xxxxx

HI all

everything seems to be moving now ladies

glad your AF stayed away mummywannabe

not long now ducktales

bundles: when do you get the SA results?

2have4kids - you will have a busy 2 months if you go on to IVF as well but fx IUI works for you x

afm......still waiting for AF = typical. Just spotting old blood at the mo and have been for the last few days (sorrry tmi) just need the real stuff to come so I can call the centre and get booked in to

That's what I'm waiting on my melbram. I should be due on in a few days but normally get over a week off spitting before I start.
Just trying to chill.
Had a nice night away, the hotel was very grand but the rooms were very dated and tired.
Had a lovely meal tho x

Evening Ladies

Hope you have all had a fab weekend. I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself. I am always genuinely happy for friends and family when they get their BFPs and when their little ones arrive... but... it seems to be happening all the time.

We already have 6 neices and nephews all under the age of 4. At Christmas (a day after I found out IVF failed) SiL announced she is 14 weeks within 20 mins of arriving at my house. I'm still struggling to get over how insensitive I found this and havent been able to see her since. I was still grieving the baby that wasnt.

A close friend gave birth a few days before Christmas and now cousin has just given birth to a baby girl which is now repeated all over Facebook with photos and status updates of aunts/uncles/cousins etc. Dont get me wrong, I am happy for them but I am sad that it is never my turn. I am tired of buying 'congratulations on your new baby boy/girl' with pressies wrapped in pretty paper and cooing over the gorgeous babies.

I'm waiting for AF so I can get this thing moving again. Spent the day at work tractoring to take my mind off things. Harumph.

Thanks for letting me rant :hugs:

MummyW the nurse was really not helpful dh asked and asked for a copy of the results and was told it was not there policy. He is going to call tomorrow to see if its available and then ask the gp to request a copy.
I called lister to see when I would get the appointment letter and was told up to 5 weeks! So hopefully I will it by my next appointment with dr on the 11 April

Pinkie i understand and this year it really does seems everyone is pregnant even celebrities its just everywhere

Hey pinkie
It's fine my darling, we all get days like these and sometimes we can't say them to friends as they will listen but not really understand.
It's hard going what were going through but when it's our time, we might plaster it on Facebook because we are so excited to have our LO's finally here, that there will be people we have on Facebook that might be struggling to conceive that we don't know about and see what we're posting hard.
Everyone loves a baby and goes cooing and crazy over them because its special when a new born comes into the world. We will get there!!

I'm waiting for my period to start too, I started spotting today so hopefully start in a few days.
If I come on before Monday I can start but if I come on on Tuesday I have to wait until Thursday as they don't scan at the weekend and I have to go back on day 5 x

MummyW the nurse was really not helpful dh asked and asked for a copy of the results and was told it was not there policy. He is going to call tomorrow to see if its available and then ask the gp to request a copy.
I called lister to see when I would get the appointment letter and was told up to 5 weeks! So hopefully I will it by my next appointment with dr on the 11 April

Pinkie i understand and this year it really does seems everyone is pregnant even celebrities its just everywhere

Bundles hopefully they can give you a copy, it's your info after all, that's silly.
We didn't get ours but we didn't ask.
Hopefully you get the appt within the 5 weeks and you'll be bit happier.
It's all going to fly by tho when we look back own is journey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->