waiting for ivf and struggling!

I only use it on my phone too and have it right to my eyes as the writing is sooooo small.
I wish you the best of luck if you can't get back on before you start x

I'm off out for dinner so check in with you all soon x

I only use it on my phone too and have it right to my eyes as the writing is sooooo small.
I wish you the best of luck if you can't get back on before you start x

I'm off out for dinner so check in with you all soon x

Thanks
Me too- going to covent garden- we are both not drinking so driving and saving all that wine money!!
Xxx

Did you enjoy covent garden?
What did you do?

Not done much today, watched hubby gardening. It's a mess and needs a lot doing. I'm looking forward to getting a digger in. Can't wait to have a go ha.

We're in bed watching Michael macintyres DVD and have an early night. Up at 5.30 for scan. Hoping egg collection will be weds or Thursday x

Minxychick sorry to hear about your 2 failed cycles:hugs:

Dh is taking wellman when he remembers I have not checked to see if it has folic acid.

Mummy. My garden is a mess too, dh does not have green fingers :nope: and I am not good at planting so we have decided this year we are going to get a gardener. I can't wait to have a garden full of flowers and not weeds as it looks right now. Good luck tomorrow with the scan.
I love McIntyre he is so funny:haha:

It's 2am and I've been tossing and turning for hours. I'm going to be so tired tomorrow and I'm going into work after too.
I was like this quite bad before and I think It could have been by I felt so sick also.

We aren't very green fingered yet. We have a lot of major work to do. We had trees that came out 12foot into the garden. We looked out living room window and couldn't see anything else. We took all them out and of cause we are left with the stumps and ivy covering the ground. We have so many logs and rubbish to get rid of, it's going to take awhile. This weekend coming we have a lady collecting fish from our pond then going to fill it in as do not want 1. Then need to hire a digger to get stumps out and fill the pond with all the bricks from its waterfall. Then returf. So a lot to do before we get any pretty flowers in.
Ill post some pics if I remember of what we have done.

I'm really hoping today is good news and I'm ready for collection. I've had some awful pains on my left side where I have most follicles. Every time I cough it hurts.
I just want to know when I'm going to need to be off work so I can organise it. It's really hard at work so have time off with short notice as it leaves my team short and that makes it harder.

Anyhoooo I really need to try and sleep so update you all later xxxxxx

Morning
Just leaving London.
I'm so close to being ready but got to come back tomorrow. Defo egg collection Thursday/Friday and eggs put back Monday/weds x
At least I can organise my days off and get cover x

Hello

mummy.wannabe - not long now! Yes, I think they are measured in mm/cm. My smallest last time was 1.4 cm and largest 2.7 cm I think. Your garden project sounds fab, hope you get some staff discount for lovely plants!

2have4kids - where are you up to, are you still in 2 week wait? How are you doing?

Ducktales - how are you getting on?

How is everyone else doing?

Afm - we went to the clinic and signed all the consents this morning. We have all the drugs and are good go a week today. Having seen the Menopur, I'm a bit worried about mixing it but the clinic said they will make sure I know what I'm doing :wacko: The nurse today was lovely, she gave us both a big hug and wished us luck. We are so lucky to have wonderful people at or Dr's and at the clinic. xx

Mummy sorry to hear about your crappy sleep and pain, good luck with your scan today.
Pinkie, that's exciting, 6 days to go!
Bundles where are you at right now? TWW? I can't even think of a garden right now, it just snowed 2 feet over the weekend and we shoveled for at least 2 hours to get our cars out. My back is sore and I feel like an old woman today!
ducktales how was covent garden?

AFM, I don't think people get ms this soon but I just about lost my tea this morning. Started sweating and had to lie down, seriously feeling nauseous. I'm only 5 dpo so it's defo nothing to do with ms, I'm just a little too hopeful I think. I haven't felt anything, didn't feel O this month and really in my heart don't think IUI will work but it was just an odd thing that happened this am.

Mummywannabe: glad scan went well not long now at all - how many follies do you have sizes?

Ducktales: yey for starting jabbing again :happydance:

Pinkie: we will be starting on the same day :happydance: we can complain about side effects and symptom spot together :haha:

Im still waiting for the pharmacy place to ring with the delivery date of my drugs - I did ring to chase last Friday and they said they have my prescription etc - I no I have a week to go but because I havent had any appointments at all this time around it doesnt feel real yet

Melbram, I can't believe everyone's finally here now too. I wish I could have started IVF this month instead of wasting time on IUI but OH is away at the most inopportune time. Don't worry, you'll be biting-lip jabbing yourself soon. Can't wait to hear about everyone's progress!

Yes I find it funny everyone starting around the same time. It's nice.

I have 5 large at 16-17 and lots of smaller at 14.
I am feeling a bit uncomfortable now, very full up and bloated.
Back tomorrow for my last scan. Can't wait now. It's the important bit x

You will get your meds in find melbram but I wouldn't be able to rest until I had them so keep badgering.

IUI might work for you 2have4kids and you won't have to go through this x

Mummy, they seem to all be growing at the same time and from what my doc tells me this is great. Her worry for me is they will all be spread all over in size and not grow in tandem. We'll see, by Sunday we should know if things worked this month.

How many are you ladies putting back?

Did you enjoy covent garden?
What did you do?

Not done much today, watched hubby gardening. It's a mess and needs a lot doing. I'm looking forward to getting a digger in. Can't wait to have a go ha.

We're in bed watching Michael macintyres DVD and have an early night. Up at 5.30 for scan. Hoping egg collection will be weds or Thursday x

It was nice thanks- yours??
Good news about the scan, bad news about being uncomfortable
Haven't read all the posts yet, but good luck for EC
My first injection was fine no probs
Xxxxx

Hello

mummy.wannabe - not long now! Yes, I think they are measured in mm/cm. My smallest last time was 1.4 cm and largest 2.7 cm I think. Your garden project sounds fab, hope you get some staff discount for lovely plants!

2have4kids - where are you up to, are you still in 2 week wait? How are you doing?

Ducktales - how are you getting on?

How is everyone else doing?

Afm - we went to the clinic and signed all the consents this morning. We have all the drugs and are good go a week today. Having seen the Menopur, I'm a bit worried about mixing it but the clinic said they will make sure I know what I'm doing :wacko: The nurse today was lovely, she gave us both a big hug and wished us luck. We are so lucky to have wonderful people at or Dr's and at the clinic. xx

I'm sure you will be fine with it all once the first one is out the way
Good thanks, full update on my journal
Xxx

Did you do the 1st injection? Glad it went ok?
Has hubby gone away?

We on motorway to hospital again! And it's so cold this morning.

Yes all mine seem to be growing at same rate which is not what Happened last time.
I asked if I was allowed to have 2 put back yesterday and his only answer was your 27! That was it but I am going to fight for 2. You talk to different people after egg collection x

Good luck for the last scan mummy.wannabe! :hugs: Its all sounding good x

2have4kids - if we get two embryos then we have asked to have two put back. Anything to increase the chance of a sticky bean this time. Last time we only had one that made it to blastocyst though.

Melbram - its weird we are starting on the same day but nice too! I cant wait to get going now, just want the down reg out the way, I found it dragged on a bit last time.

On the 11th March - Monday next week. It will be great to compare as we go along. Looking forward to yours being the first of many BFPs on this thread this spring xxx

Oops - just realised you asked about stims! Not sure exactly but I would think it will be about two weeks after starting so about three weeks from now I suppose xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->