waiting for ivf and struggling!

I'm so nervous. My stomach is doing flips. Just want this bit over now.
Let you know later how it goes. We're going in now x

I had 13 eggs this time. We're so surprised. Was expecting 5 or 6.
I took a while to come round but I didn't cry this time ha
I feel sorry for the ladies are have to wait until last. As my surname is cope I went 1st last time and 2nd this time.
I still took longer than the other ladies. They took 20-25 mins and I was down 50 minutes. God knows why I take so long. It was 45 last time.
Still feel a bit weak but I just want to rest at home.
I have to do a big injection every day for another 2 weeks into a muscle in my back. Nurse said there painful so not looking forward to that and if I fall pregnant then I have to carry on doing them until I'm 12 weeks!
There more effective than the pills.
Nothing is simple with me.
Glad that bits all over now x

Mummy I'm so happy for you that the hard part is over - well done lady!! Fx for some really nice fertilised blasts. :hug:

Well done mummy, thats a cracking number! Time for feet up and rest x

Fab news, put your feet up
Injection sounds horrid but worth it in the end
The things we put up with!
Childbirth might even be easy compared to all this injecting!
Xxxx

Thanks all.
Had a few hours sleep and still feel a bit tender and bloated. Hopefully feel better tomorrow.

The nurse said that if the injections are too painful that I can come back, speak to a doctor and he might be able to put me on something else.
I'm dreading it x

I watched a video on YouTube of a lady doing her own injection into her back. Wish I hadn't buy I've read some tips x

Congrats mummywannabe - 13 is great - my lucky number to so im sending luck and lots of :dust: your way

2have4kids: that sounds like something i would do :haha: FX you get your :bfp: next week

Minxy: glad you found a closer clinic - 4th April will soon be here

Pinky: yes ill be injecting 6.30pm - got my meds today and to stim I've been given Merional instead of Menopur so will have to look into what the difference is

Mummy wannabe- hopefully it looks worse than it is
2have4kids- everything crossed for you
Minxy- it will go really quickly, especially with Easter
Pinkie- not long for you either
Melbram, Bundles and anyone else I haven't included whilst trying to use my iPhone- hi and hope you are ok
I am on day 4 of my buserelin tomorrow
It is giving me a very upset stomach and making me feel quite depressed
I also have terrible AF pains so think that will hit soon as well
Xxxx

Thank you melbram. My friend said 13 eggs in 2013 so hopefully it be good.

When you start injections melbram? Tomorrow?
It's all go now for our little lot x

Aw Ducktales I fell needy and emotional now for some reason god help OH when I start injecting myself with hormones lol

Mummywannabe: Start on Monday x

Oh duck tales I'm sorry. It's not good when you don't cope with it well.
i keep missing comments because the site on my phone has changed and its horrible and iPad is on charge.

I did burserin as my trigger and got a horrible reaction to it so I can only imagine how your feeling.
I got really hot and it was swollen and so so itchy. Is your injection site like that?

Ohh melbram ill be thinking if you xxx

Monday melbram, how exciting!
Yes mummy wannabe- hot and itchy where I inject and swells up immediately for a couple of hours. But I think it is a mixture of buserelin and pmt making me tearful, and also very short tempered!
It will be worth it for us all
X

Hi Ducktales, I had a horrible AF on Buserelin too. I was tired, had really bad headaches, it was very heavy and I felt bleauch but then I was told your body has effectively gone into a menopausal state so there is no wonder really! It will all be worth it in the end :flower:

I heard about it forcing you into a menopausal state so no wonder our moods are all over the place. I did pre warn people at work that I was bad last time and to watch out.

Just had my 1st progesterone injection. I put a bag of frozen peas on my back for ages before and it wasn't as bad as I thought but towards the end, I could start to feel a lot of pressure of hubby putting the last bit in, and that was with him holding the end as you have to put 2 bottles of the oil in, then massage it straight away and heat back for 15 mins to help it disperse,

Poor hubby had the serious shakes after tho because he knows what I'm like, bless him , he should get better after awhile because we will have to get used to it if I fall pregnant x

Hey
Yes sorry had my mum round this morning.

7 have fertilised so feel happy with that, they will phone again on Sunday to say how they are good quality wise and aiming for transfer on Tuesday.
It's all go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->