waiting for ivf and struggling!

Quick log on from work....that is bloody brilliant news. Just got to take 1 day at a time.

As its been said hopefully this will be the start of good news

Xxx

I've had a bit of blood when I wiped. I hope it wasn't short lived and just implantation bleeding x

Mummy that's fantastic news, stock up on the frer's so you can see the lines go darker!! I can't wait to hear about your betas!! :happydance:

I meant to say this earlier, I know someone who had 2 embies put back and had quite a lot of blood. They've now got a beautiful baby girl. She seemed to think because there was a lot of blood it was due to losing one of the embies. Sounds like yours is implantation bleeding though but if it gets worse it doesn't mean it's over, this lady & her baby are proof of that x

I've just had a little nap and its not like it was before. It's a spot of pink.
It just a worrying time when you see a bit of blood but nothing I can do but keep calm and hope for the best x

I've got lots of tests so will continue to do so x

Fingers crossed for you mummy. I hope its implantation bleeding. Keep us posted x

AFM, AF finally arrived today but too late to get hold of the nurses at the clinic so have to wait until Monday to book scan. I think this weekend will be a write off for me if its anything like last time. Chocolate and hot water bottle time!

So do you start injections?
Glad it started for you.

I've not had anything when I wipe for awhile so hopefully that's it x
Ill let you know x

Thats good :hugs: I'm keeping everything crossed for you :happydance:

Hopefully means I start stims next week. I'll know more on Monday x

I had to do my 1st injection on 1st Day of my period.
Hope you can start soon x

Mummy.w yippee!!!:happydance::happydance: that's great news I am so happy for you:hugs:
I am sure it's just implantation bleeding you got two babies there:baby::baby:

:yipee: mummywannabe great news - lets home the good news continues x im sure your spotting is a bit of implantation and your two lil embies are bedding in for the duration :happydance:

Pinkie: my AF arrived yesterday too - im booked in for wednesday - they pre-book at my place I dont have to ring on first day - FX we can start stimms by the end of the week x

other than af arriving, I have had a cyst at the back of my mouth which is painful when eating and causes earache and im full of cold + snowed in - feeling sorry for myself :sad2: :haha: hope this cold goes soon need to be on to form for stimms - popping lots of vitamins at the mo ;)

Hope everyone else is well x

Thank you.
I'm still super worried. Still having pink this morning. I've read it's normal for 2 days.
It's just more worrying when your having cramps with it.

Glad you came on too. It's like when your friends and your periods sync on here ha

Had a stressful morning.
Been to London and back already.
Needed more progesterone and it runs out tomorrow.
Rang and they don't answer the phone. Left a message and they rang back 45 mins later at 8.45 and said ill get a doctor to do 1 but we shut at 10.
We had to rush there in the snow and we just made it.
Picked it up at the pharmacy and remembered we hadn't picked up the needles and syringes!
Pharmacy don't have them and ivf clinic was closed.
We had to sit in A&E and hope they had some, which they did.
Stress!

You need a duvet day!! I'm going to get back in my pjs and watch films all day. It's horrible out side and doesn't make you feel depressed.
I've also got a bad cold but I haven't been out to get 1. Weird. Hubby hasn't got 1 and I'm normally the carrier and don't get colds.
Some people say they've had a cold as there symptom x

ARgh you dont need all that stress today do you. Ditto - day on the sofa now - OH was called in to work at 6 this morning to do some gritting - so got the TV to myself :)

Hubby is meant to be on call but as we had to rush out, he had to get someone to cover him for a few hours.
We nearly home now. Thank goodness.
Not sure what film to put on.
Prob got some things recorded from last night as keep going to bed so early.
I'm tired all the time.
Prob struggle when I go back to work. Over 8 hours on my feet a day. Going to take awhile to get used to x

Any of you seem the tv series Midwife on Call? I found it on the American Netflix and it's a cute little series out of Britain in the 50's. shocking conditions and loads of pregnancy/medical stuff. Lovely little find...I'm hooked!

Call the midwife. It's just finished the 2nd series here a few weeks ago. It's lovely programme. Hope they make another.
Really shows you what people went through, how the introduced gas and air and had to be carried around by car because was so big and no 1 wanted to use it at 1st.
Its cute programme!!

Oh yes, got the name wrong, yes lovely program! BBC is great.

Do you watch lots of English programmes.
I know a lot of people watch the soaps. Emmerdale and coronation street etc i don't watch it but know a lot of Australians and Americans that do but there shown far behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->