waiting for ivf and struggling!

We don't watch soaps, just bbc stuff. husband's scottish and loves bbc (so do I).

Hi Mummy, how you feeling today? Got any blood work done? How does the HPT look? My OH came here over 20 years ago to join his big brother trolloping through the rocky mountains. They both love climbing, kayaking, hiking and back country skiing. He got and honours degree and fast tracked to a phd here in Calgary. His big bro is also a chemist, it helped DH to already have someone who knew everyone in the chemistry dept.

How's everyone this fine weekend? I'm off to watch another episode of Call the Midwife!

I'm feeling sick on and off but nothing major.
Just queezy.

Nurse told me there was no need for a blood test until my scan in 2 weeks.
I'm booking that tomorrow for around the 9th April.
That's what date I'm just going to keep focusing on to get me through a few weeks.
Ill try upload a picture but can't from my phone and not sure if I can do it from iPad.
Il try
My friend put her tests from her last baby on Facebook. I wouldn't do that. No one who's not having or wanting a baby wants to see that really.
I took a picture on my phone to compare mine.
So in theory I'm 17 days O and my lines are darker than hers at 24 days past O.
I hope this means my hormone levels are high x

image.jpg this is my friends tests to compare. I'm 12days past 5 day transfer so in theory 17 days past ovulation. She started writing hers from 18 days and look how dark mine are compared to hers at that stage. I hope this is good news x

image.jpgI wasn't able to put up a picture of my little eggs before. These are from my 1st round x

Mummy.w great pictures I have heard that the darker the line the more hormones you have to so its definitely a good sign. 09 April same week as my appointment so we oth have that week on our minds!
You can really see the difference in the two previous eggs to your babies now they are like perfect cycles this time

2have4kids I love that show call the midwife! Was really hooked on season 2 that's just ended in the UK.

Did any watch home delivery last week on ITV?
What are people's thoughts on home deliveries? I have a friend who had a home delivery or her second child and said it was the best thing as she was really comfortable and also you get the same midwife throughout and is designate for you so no sharing

I'm keeping positive for good news.
The eggs are so much better, you haven't got to know anything about them to see they are better formed. My other eggs didn't progress quickly and they were day 5 too.
I have to have something in my head to look forward too so looking forward to booking the scan x

How you doing? X

No I didn't see that advertised. Ill look it up.
I love stuff like that.

I'm all for a home birth. I would love to be at home and if there was something wrong we are only 10 mins from the hospital. Not sure if I had twins I'd be allowed tho x

Mummy those are really great lines, loads of hormones xx

Bundles I haven't seen the second show, what's it about? I really didn't want a home delivery but in canada it's the only way you'll get a midwife and I don't want a doctor. I want a midwife all the way through. My gf swears by midwives and has had 4 kids. She said you can order pizza and drink wine during delivery were as you're very restricted in the hospital. She also says to do a wet birth and I'm just looking into getting my hot tub refinished this weekend. We'd put the water down at a lower temp but it's in my bedroom (yes - a little crazy a 4-5 man hot tub). The people before us built on a big extension to the master suite so it's a bit weird but it's fun to watch movies in the hot tub and then hop into bed ;) So I'm calling those midwives as soon as I see the positive and booking a home water birth, with pizza and we'll see about the wine lol.

That sounds lovely in your bedroom. If we had the space I so would do that ha
It's meant to be a relaxing place after all.
That seems crazy that you are not allowed a midwife unless you do it at home.
We have more midwives over here and the doctors only come if there is an emergency.

I'm getting ready for my 1st day back at work so ill catch up with you ladies this evening x

2have4kids I don't know if you can watch itv player fom Canada but its a show about real life home deliveries. Ooh a hot tube in the bedroom sounds lovely. It really surprising about the midwife I would have thought it would be the other way round.

Mummy.w take it easy on your first day back

I think that midwives give the expectant mums more time than drs, if you don't feel comfortable with drs a home delivery might be a option how close is your nearest hospital?

Good morning ladies, the midwives get to pick & choose which jobs they take. They won't take hospital deliveries by choice. I suppose I can say home delivery, get my midwife and then change my mind later. I'll have to educate myself on what kind of pain management they offer ;)

That is so weird 2 have 4kids but I think our midwives get over worked and have long hours.

Hubby has been called out on a all nighter gas problem so prob won't be back until after I've gone to work in the morning. So he will have to come to work and do my injection which will be fun!

I booked my scan for the 9th April so I've just got to keep positive and look forward to that.

Been feeling queezy most of the day but not too bad. I prob didn't look like the happiest person at work today but hey ho ill get used to be back soon, only a 4 day week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->