waiting for ivf and struggling!

Hey Ladies

Back from scan all ok - they did comment that there are lots of folliles on my right ovary - I hope they dont all start growing like last time and end up with OHSS! paid for my IMSI today too hope it gives us that extra boost - start Stimms on Saturday then back for rescans on the 4th and 8th April. Scan days are the same as last time so I anticipate EC being on the 10th April. Its all going on :)

Oh it's all go.
I had loads more on my left than my right because I had pcos only only the left and i was ok, so hopefully you'll be ok x

Yearning- yes am doing ivf with icsi am on day 7 of stimming
Melbram- glad scan was okay, at my scans they have huge problems accessing the left ovary which they think is damaged through endo so they counted less follicles than they would have wanted 15 I think from memory or may have been 13
Scan tomorrow at 7.15am, hoping the gonal f has worked
X

GL with scan Ducktales hope they are growing nicely - 7.15am urgh I hate the early morning appointments although they are only that early for EC in our clinic

I start work at 8 normally so the earlier the better - I get up at 5.30 normally anyway!

Pinkie33 yeah I understand what you mean about snivels:cry: but I just can't help watching it just because I have not experienced it and I so want to

Ducktales 05:30:wacko: I thought I had it bad getting up at 6! It's better now that its lighter in the morning does not feel so depressing. Good luck with your scan tomorrow

Melbram glad your scan went ok:flower:
I am just waiting till 11th for my appointment I can't believe it's in two weeks its flown by!

Yearningheart Hi welcome all the ladies here are really nice welcome:flower:

2have4kids hope your not feeling to sore today from all that demolishing yesterday

Mummy.w how are you feeling second day back at work, great the lines are getting darker:happydance:are you testing everyday?

Easter soon can't wait till the long weekend

Thanks for the comments on the sperm; DH's sperm was 26m in Feb 2010, 2.8m March 2012 and 1.7m in Jan 2013.
The clinic say there is nothing to investigate. I asked the nurse about testosterone and estrogen testing and she basically said not to bother with it (I don't think she knows really). DH phoned GP today and they said they'd only do it if the clinic ask for it. No one seems concerned, so DH is happy to let it slide. Hope that's the right decision. Would any of you bother looking into it any further? Maybe pursue it if this cycle doesn't work.
There's plenty of sperm for ICSI, the only concern is if there is something more seriously wrong with the sperm because the other IVfs didn't get to blast, could find out with a £700 sperm DNA test and other pricey tests, if they find an issue they can't fix it, so little point if we're going to donor next. So its on with this cycle and a massive hope things turn out better. DH seems ok with everything but prizing his feelings out is hard work!

2have4kids - I was on 150 and 122.5 gonal f alternating before. It was a combination of the E2 hormone in the blood tests and my quick progress that made them worry about me OHSS but was ok. They'll keep a careful eye & adjust accordingly. They can always coast you at the end. Good luck & hope the bathroom is coming along ok.

Pinkie - hope your house is ok now & treatment going well.

Ducktales & Melbram - hope everything is going well.

Yearning - Good luck for you op. I'm sure it feels like ages to wait but somehow the time seems to go and it comes round.

Mummy - Its exciting to hear the lines are getting darker, roll on scan day!
I can't remember, why did you say you were having progesterone injections instead of crinone or suppositories?

How were the scans Ducktales and Pinkie?

Minxy: Im sure the tests have been done before if you are at the stage of considering donor - everything cross for this cycle for you very difficult decision for you both

Hiya, my scan didn't go so well
Update on my journal
Xx

Hello everyone

Ducktales - :hugs: sorry you havent had the results you hoped for. I know its easy to say but try and stay positive, you're not out of the game yet. xx

Melbram - good news about the scan, hope your jabs go well

Minxychick - I think if you are both comfortable with not doing the tests then thats fine. I'm sure they know what they are talking about

Yearningheart - welcome x

Bundlesofjoy - where are you up to, is it your next appt soon?

mummy.wannabe - how are you holding up?

2have4kids - when do you start stims? I'm sure your doses are fine if they are closely monitoring you

AFM - scan was good, fully down regulated so started stims this evening. Got into a bit of a ditherum mixing the drugs (as anyone who has had menopur will probably understand) but got there in the end. Next scan on Tuesday.

xxx

Hey all
Not been able to properly read back and catch up fully.
Hope you are all ok?

Duck takes ill read your journal.

Pinkie glad your ready to start now x

Nothing to report here. Not got sore boobs just feeling very achy in my back and legs from the injections. Had big rashes all over the place that are very itchy. Feeling nauseous on and off all day but in a way I like it because it know something is happening inside x

It really is a bit odd that we are all ready to welcome tiredness, achiness and sickness!

Yep it is ha
I'm tired all the time.
My heart is beating faster or I don't feel I can catch my breathe at the mo. it's a weird feeling.
I'm liking having things tho, its what I've been waiting for x

Yay for starting stimms Pinkie - you on 2 amps?

I dont start stimms until tomorrow but feeling a little light headed and sickie never had that side effect from down regging before hope it passes

Yay for starting stimms Pinkie - you on 2 amps?

I dont start stimms until tomorrow but feeling a little light headed and sickie never had that side effect from down regging before hope it passes

I'm on 150 units (2 ampules)/day. Tonights jab didnt go so well either, couldnt stop it bleeding, thankfully all ok now.

Buserelin gives me no end of side effects, tired, headache, forgetful, hormonal, sickie. They all come and go so I'm sure it will pass soon x. Good luck with your stims x

Just got back from grocery shopping and forgot the chocolate :wacko:
Have a great Easter everyone, my OH is back tomorrow :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back