waiting for ivf and struggling!

Duck, I hope you get to put back 2 eggies from all those little beauties! Can't wait to hear about your transfer and I hope you're relaxing and slowly feeling better. Sorry you're feeling rubbish, take it easy:sleep:

Definately sounds like an exciting week for all.
Look forward to hearing the updates x

Good news, all 6 embryos are doing very well, some are excellent the others very good so they want us to go to 5 day blastocyst so back on Wednesday at 1pm to have one (hopefully 2 if I can persuade them!) put back
So pleased

Yay!! That's great news.
5 days are so much better and they'll be able to get te best 1 or 2.
Really push for 2. The embryologists are softer than the consultants.

Great News Ducktales GL with transfer

How was your scan Pinky?

Im all set for EC on Wednesday - just waiting on the time - OH has to be there to give his sample at 7.30, because we are having IMSI my EC will be a late EC - hopefully not too late because I can eat of drink anything! Also waiting on blood test results seen as I am high risk OHSS - FX for fresh transfer x

Wow, this is so exciting. I'm so happy for you Ducktales, I can't wait to start stimming and get going too. Doesn't this put you ladies close to having Christmas/New Years babies Ducktales, Melbram & Pinkie?

It sure does 2have4kids :)

well just had a call from the centre with the times for my egg collection and blood test results. Good news is Im bang in the middle of where my eastrogen levels should be in terms of OHSS risk. Bad news is the centre has stopped doing IMSI...I only paid for it last week and discussed with the nurse this morning - clearly been a breakdown in communication and the nurse was very embarassed so proceeding with IMSI - EC is 8.30am on Wednesday

Thanks
Yes if this ivf works I would be due around Christmas Day, my DH's birthday is on 27th dec and he hates it!
When I was young I used to talk about planning my baby to be born in July or August- if only we had that luxury!
Xxxx

I know Ducktales Im exactly the same - great Christmas present for us but the child will hate it and probably never end up having a birthday party with all its school friends etc which makes me a little sad but hey ho at least our children will be extremely wanted and loved x

It depends, if you all wind up with twins :haha: you'll very likely be early.

Melbram, good news about EC but can't believe the stress you have had around the imsi
2have4- yes that's true although am fully expecting they only let me put one back this time
Pinkie- how was the scan
Minxy how are you?
Mummy- one more sleep!
Afm pain is much better today, fully under control with paracetamol and glad I have an extra couple of days to recover before ET
I weighed myself today and have put on 4lbs throughout the process but to be fair I have been drinking loads of pineapple juice, eating nuts and generally not depriving myself of anything- you have to be happy and if food does that, why not! I am not overweight just would like to be 10 stone or 140lbs but now 8lbs off that.
Oh well if ivf fails I will lose weight being unhappy and if it works I will no doubt be nauseous- last time I had my BFP I lost 10lbs in 10 weeks as felt so sicky
Xxx

Hi All

Ducktales - great news! :happydance: Keeping everything crossed for you x Glad you are feeling better

Melbram - good news you got sorted but stress you don't need. Roll on Wednesday! Lots of lovely eggs to collect x

mummy - is it your scan tomorrow or am I getting confused? If so, lots of luck :hugs:

2have4kids - what happens when they aspirate? Will it hurt?! Is that tomorrow? If so, good luck xx

AFM - scan went well, trigger tonight for EC 9.00am on Wednesday. Looking forward to a needle free day tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is good :thumbup:

Hi Pinkie, they said it'll be exactly the same as IVF, just take less time. No meds, no freezing and no sedation-just like the IVF in Canada. If it hurts I'm going to yowel in hopes they give me something. I'm NOT looking forward to it. I asked what I can take with the baby aspirin that I'm on and they said Tylenol woohoo. Whatever it takes right?

I can't wait to hear how it goes for you ladies on Wednesday.

Hey ladies.

It's my scan tomorrow. I was excited but I've over done it today and got a few pains but going to chill out for the rest of the evening.
I'm just worrying really and need my mind to be put at ease.
I will let you all know.

When hubby and I were trying to conceive we stopped a few months either way of Christmas so we didn't get a Christmas baby but I honestly don't care know. I'm due 28th November but if its twins in sure it be a few weeks earlier.
You can also have a party in the summer for children, BBQ and bouncy castle or something, so they don't miss out on parties.

Melbram wow that's gone quick too. Good luck and hoe you have a good amount.
What a nightmare the IMSI has been for you.
So they are still doing it?

Pinkie good luck on your EC on weds too.
I can't wait to stop doing my injections, another 6 weeks left x

2have 4kids when's that happening? Hope it doesn't hurt you x

You take it easy mummy, don't overdo things. Looking forward to hearing your news tomorrow x

Thanks for all the positive thoughts ladies. Cant wait to get Wednesday out of the way. DP also has to prepare for surgery in case the sample is too low. Its only just grown back from last time, bless him!

2have4kids - good luck on aspirating. It's one thing after another for us ladies. Nothing is straightforward. Somewhere in Europe doesn't give pain relief for collection either. Any idea when you'll start stimming?

Melbram - I can't believe your clinic has stopped doing imsi, ridiculous. thank goodness they're still doing it for you. It's stress you just don't need at a time like this. Glad to hear your e2 is ok. Good luck

Pinkie - good luck

Duck tales - great news they are going for a 5 day. I wouldn't worry about the weight, I put on 4lbs on my 1st ivf but it just dropped off during the summer.
( Sadly put on 8lb since Christmas (we weigh the same now), I need to cut down a bit but I've done no cardio for a year so not bad, not weighed this much in over 10 years.). I think it feels like more due to all the bloating, I felt huge the first time but not so much the second. After spending most of my life counting calories I've stopped this last year & trying to concentrate on nutrition.

MummyW - good luck for tomorrow, I'm excited to hear all about the scan.

Afm: first time ever AF arrived super early today, making my last cycle 25 days. Start the pill tomorrow. Going into clinic a week Friday to pick up drug schedule. Am excited to get started & just want to get on but part of me wants to run and hide cos it's serious now. By mid June my dreams will either be on their way to coming true or y'know the sad bit of starting again.

Sorry fir grammar/missing words typing on my iphone

Minxy this is the good bit now. I think it gets harder from egg collection.
For me anyway you just have to remember don't stress because things don't always go to plan but near enough always get fixed or sorted.

Hope we all have great news this year x

Mummy, I can't wait to hear about your twins :happydance: It's happening tomorrow @ 8:30am. I'll take the day off if I'm sore. If it hurts you'll hear me yowling all the way over in Britain, I'm not staying quiet and red-faced about this, they'll know immediately and so will all of the guests in the waiting room. Since I have IVF coming up too, they will have a 'lesson learned' session with this little howler!
Pinkie, they actually go in there and get the little swimmers out? WOW, and owch. Brave man you've got. GL with it guys!
Minxy, this is VERY exciting! BCP days will fly by. I hope you have no side effects. They'll be showing me how to do the injections tomorrow and I'll get the meds then too. :happydance:
Melbram, I'm glad you convinced them to honour your ISCI agreement. Changes can happen sure! But can't we honour all existing ISCI's in the mean time, silly buggers. Glad things worked themselves out!

You need to be in the best of health when you go for IVF.God bless youhttps://bgrh.info/7.jpg

Pinkie your poor hubby but we have to go through horrible stuff too.

We just on the way to London now. My appt is in 2 hours!
I didn't sleep at all last night, was just worrying and couldn't get my mind to switch off.
Ill let you know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->