waiting for ivf and struggling!

Thanks mummy, good to know
I am an M so won't start drinking for a bit!
Xxx

Congratulations!!!!! Mummy.w:happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
I am so happy for you both:hugs:. Has it sunk in yet?:cloud9:

2have4kids 9 follies:happydance: great news. Nice that hubby did the injection for you. How long will you have to do it for?

Ducktales good luck with tomorrow you are going to be our second success on this thread!!!:hugs::dust:

Pinkie33 good luck with EC on Thursday. Only two more sleeps:sleep:

Mummywannabe: congratulations on your twinnies :yipee: such fab news to keep us all motivated too x

2have4kids: the procedure sounds horrible all over with now so you can move on - great news on the follies :thumbup:

Ducktales: I am awful at needing a full bladder. Sometime I can drink nothing but if I know I cant wee just makes me want to go! GL with transfer x

Pinkie: GL with your EC tomorrow

Minxy: yey for AF arriving its all go from here

afm: want to get tomorrow out the way with now - having to leave at 6.30am :sleep: hoping I wont be in as much pain as I was last time after the EC - I think because I have so many follies = more needles in the ovaries :dohh: everything crossed for some quality embies without the OHSS. Think I made a mistake on previous post - IMSI cancelled so now ICSI instead

Can you guys answer a question for me? How many antral follies did you see on the baseline and how many did you wind up with at EC? Just wondering if any more pop out or if that's it. Thanks :winkwink:

Ducktales, I hope everything goes PERFECTLY for you tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you all day...let us know how it goes as soon as you can:flower::flower:

I wasnt told how many I had at baseline just told quite a few - I have 24 on right and 17 on the left. You should get more when you stimmulate x

Lots happening tomorrow! Melbram, good luck, will be thinking of you. We are leaving at 6.15am. Cant wait to hear how it goes.

Good luck with ET Ducktales, cant wait to hear how you get on.

I've just helped DH shave his bits ready for tomorrow, poor him! He is quite hairy and must be really uncomfy. He never complains though. Hopefully it will all be in vain and no surgery for him.

Hi 2have4 I had 15 antral follicles, 10 eggs, 8 mature ones
I will update tomorrow afternoon, appointment not till 1 so lots of patience needed for tomorrow morning!

Pinkie & Melbram, I'm glad you ladies will be knocked out for your EC's. You'll both do great tomorrow, FX for you both for great big healthy beautiful eggies. :hugs:

Minxy how's everything? Are you and your OH excited to get started?

MummyW - well done! It's just brilliant.

Pinkie & Melbram - fx crossed you have lots of lovely eggs collected.

Ducktales - fx for tomorrow. Hope 1pm hurries up.

2have4kids - sounds like you were very brave. This is so tough. Any idea when you can start the drugs?

Afm: I am excited to get started but it's a mixed emotion between wanting to be where everyone else is & pure terror. The first time I was tense until EC then I was ok, 2nd time I was fine except between EC and ET. Like weirdly fine. This time I've been feeling emotional for a while (pmt? Never had it before, honestly!). I think I might be a wreck this time. After all the years of trying & planning beforehand, I've always thought at any time I was the most ready & desperate for this to work but if its even possible Im even more so this time. The prize seems so much greater than ever. Looks like no more hiding my emotions! Last week I even cried at friends when joey moved out from chandlers after making lots of money on days of our lives. I've seen that episode maybe 6-10 times before & never cried before!

Hugs to everyone xx

2 have 4 kids that sounds horrible.why they would put you out for that I don't know. It's over now tho.
I wasn't told what Antral follies I had before had.

I feel the love people. Thank you all so much!!
It has not sunk in no, and don't think it will for awhile.

Good luck tomorrow pinkie ducktales and melbram.
How weird you have all fallen on the same day for collection or transfer.

Be thinking of you all and let us know how it goes.

Minxy its a hard time but you know you've got to do it to get your dream family.
This time round might be completely different and you'll deal with it much better
I found it more relaxing having done it before.
We will all still be here spurring you on!!!! X

Minxy, third times a charm, this will happen for you, just don't let that stress build up...go for a walk, bath, read or find a nice episode of your fav program/snuggle. Rest and treat yourself kindly. You'll do brilliantly!

I started the Suprefact this morning every 12 hours and Thursday I start the other two jabs, first scan next Thursday.

Ohh your on the way 2 have4kids!!!! X
Hope its ok.

Well once again I've been up all night so ill struggle again at work.
It's really hard going. Apartently it could be the progesterone keeping me up so I've got another 5 weeks of it to see.
I've got loads of grey hairs coming through since this round started!!!!!

Thats what they feel like!!!
I might try and switch to injections- the evening one is ok but the morning one and this is tmi but makes me go to the bathroom multiple times, not upset stomach just everything I eat and drink straight through me- not sure if it is affected the injection of progesterone but will ask today. Here already for my 1pm as as usual left really early for traffic and it took 24 mins! Going to grab a sandwich anyway
Update later
Xxx

Hope all is going well ducktales x

Pinky how'd u get on? Xx

Afm 19 eggs same as last time x I scared the nurses a bit by passing out as they were putting me onto the resting bed after collection x the wait is on now for the call 2moz!

Hi all

12 eggs for me, quite pleased but feel very sore. Cant wait for the call in the morning xx

Melbram - very good work!

Ducktales - if they are the same as the ones I took you can put them up either front or back! Can't remember if it says on the packet, might be worth asking the nurse as they might not have the same bad affect in the morning. Looking forward to your next update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->