waiting for ivf and struggling!

mummy & 2have4kids - good luck today ladies! xxx

What a manic week for this thread :happydance:

We are hoping DP wont need the TESE (testicular sperm extraction). We have a sample in the freezer. So he will provide a fresh sample on the day, if there isn't enough they will defrost the sample and if there still isn't enough they will go in. Our lowest SA had 6 and our highest 100,000.

I'm having twins!!!

Both got really good heart beats.
Baby a is measuring 7.7mm
Baby b is measuring 7.5mm

Thank you. It really doesn't sink in.
We both cried when she said. Saw the little flicking heart beats are amazing x

I bet you did, I just cried reading your post!
This is your year xxxx

Do you think they will allow me 2 embies tomorrow- not sure what they are like at hammersmith?
I am 32 in July and this is our first ivf but only one free on the NHS
What do you think mummy?

Bless you its your hormones x

I really hope they let you.
On the 1st round we were told no but because we only had 2 eggs collected and they were still not quite blasts yet at day 5 they decided for the best chances to let me have them both back.
But your fight is this is your only free Nhs round and really do fight for it.
It's our bodies at the end of the day.
The embryologist and softer than the consultants x

mummy - wonderful news! So happy for you! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::bunny:

You must be both over the moon :hugs: xxx

Ducktales - push as hard as you can for two. Ours were strict about only one on the NHS but you never know unless you try xx

Pinkie not long now till EC are you excited?
Can I ask how long we're you at the clinic after ET
I have to be there at 1pm, but have acupuncture booked at 4.30 (which I can cancel if required) and we are 30-45 mins drive away
Am I likely to make it ?
Just wanted to try and get acu on the same day if possible

Thanks Ducktales, I'm impatient today! I'll be excited on Thursday when we know how things have gone!

We were at the clinic 30mins before ET, the procedure took about 30mins I think, I rested for 30mins afterwards. This time I'm going to try and sit for longer after (if I'm not bursting for a wee again :wacko:). Some of it will depend on how much fannying around (excuse the pun :haha:) they do at your clinic. My last ET was not pleasant as they had trouble with the catheter (wrong size for me or something, don't worry, not a common problem). They tell me they'll be prepared for it this time so should be quicker. So, I would think you'll be fine is what I'm trying to say! :hugs:

Great, thanks. Am not going to start drinking until I arrive as my biggest issue is knowing I need a wee and not being able to go- even if I need a little wee I go immediately!!!!
I am so impatient today too and will have to be until midday tomorrow!

Ha ha! I know just what you mean. Our clinic is an hour and a half away and the thought of sitting in the car needing a wee all that time fills me with dread so I have to get there early and start guzzling!

Mine was at 1 like yours.
They normally do 6 ladies and it depends what your surname is.
It's alphabetical order and as I'm cope, I was 2nd.
I went to the toilet when I got there and then only drank 3/4 of a normal bottle of water.
Buy the time they are ready, you have spoke to the embryologist, taken to your bed, ready and then have to wait.
It was 2.15 when I went into the transfer room.
It took 15 mins and have to lay down for 30 mins if you can.
Then you fill out a survey for them on a phone thing and get ready and go.

You will prob make your accupuncture still x

You won't have a catheter put in.
They do take awhile inbetween people.
I only started drinking when I was called upstairs because I've had it before and knew you sit upstairs with the other couples dometimes and couple by couple were called in to see embroygist and then you all go into the room.
This time round they sorted it couple at a time so you went into your room one at a time.
It took an hour once your upstairs so don't drink too early! I learnt by my 1st time.
If your bladder is like mine. It only takes half hour to start feeling full, don't over fill.
They said mine was brimming and I only had just over half the bottle.

They press very hard down on your bladder through the whole procedure so they can see where they are putting the eggs back.
I felt like I was going to wee on the man.
You clamp down to stop the wee but then have the speculum in too x

Mummy! I'm crying I'm so happy for you!!! Yeay!:happydance: well done little mama!!!

Kind of emotional from my cyst aspiration too. It was painful, I cried. Too much pressure and then 3 different hard pokes. They took 2 big fat vials of fluid out. Glad it's done.
The good news is that I have 9 antral follies, 4 left & 5 right - that's more than any u/s showed all last year. I think losing weight and the DHEA must be working.
Got the meds this morning & DH did the injection for me. I was so glad he did, I'm feeling a bit of a mess right now. Glad I have yoga at noon!
I'm so happy for you mummy, I wish I could give you a big hug. You're our lucky charm & thanks for starting this thread :)

Ladies, good luck with your ec's & et. Fx for loads of top quality eggs & successful implantation!! :flower:

Great news 2have4kids! Yay for more follies! Sorry it was so painful, sounds like a tricky procedure. Onwards and upwards, your hard work is paying off :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->