waiting for ivf and struggling!

19 and 12 wow good numbers.

At my hospital they move you to a bed straight after sedation, I don't think I could have walked to my bed.
Hope you were ok xxx

Lets see what tomorrow brings.
We've had great news on here so far.
We like each others good luck charms ha x

They use a wheel chair to take me to my room. It's was as they were getting me out of the wheelchair I just went lol

Great news pinky! :)

Thanks everyone :hugs:

Well done Melbram, sorry you had some problems coming round. We are wheeled out on the bed and brought round with air. How are you feeling? I don't remember feeling this sore last time. Just taken some pain relief. Snuggled on sofa with a blanket and pillow now!

DP had enough swimmers in the sample thank goodness. They were concerned about quality though so they were talking about using the frozen sample if needs be.

They have said if 4 or less fertilise I'll be back in on Friday and if there are more they'll try and make blasts so it will Monday. I'm really worried that we'll get to Monday and only have one (or none) left. Fingers crossed for us all xxx

Nice numbers ladies! Oooch Melbram that sounds like a rough time coming around. I hope you're both feeling better now.
Pinkie, FX for you that the sperm make it to where they need to be, get the frosties out quick if that's what they need to do. I hope you get lots of blasts fertilised, all it takes is 1, you'd think they could just find at least 1 for each and make a go of it?

How do you all work the jab schedule. Wake up on the weekends at 5:30am to do the suprefact/burselin jabs? I start at 7am and end at 4:15 with it taking 20 min to get home. I guess I won't be staying to do any overtime unless I take my gonal F pen with me if we're meant to do it between 1pm and 5pm. I'll just be getting home in the nick of time to do it. That's going to get pretty complicated if I have to fuss in the bathroom stall at work with 3 jabs to give myself, swabs, etc. A bit of a crazy schedule. Was it this complicated for you ladies? Shift work would really put a spin on things.

2have4kids - I was told that stims needed to be in the evening (anytime) but buserelin could be anytime. So to keep things simple I did both at 6pm when I knew I'd be home. Seems like you have strict guidelines x

Fab news pinkie and melbram
Yes, Minxy I did get told you can do them vaginally but not as effective apparently
2have4 I was told to take my stims at the same time as my buserelin, and I took mine at 6am every day weekends too, was not given the option of the mornings
Afm
1 excellent quality embryo on board, it was already a hatching blastocyst, we have 2 being frozen - also very good quality ones. Chances they said were 50% + and test day is Sunday 21st April xx

Great news Ducktales! Wishing you loads of luck! x Fab that you have frosties too :happydance:

That's brilliant news Ducktales.

These clinics! Ill see if I've got any left to check brand but the 1st lot said use them vaginally even though I begged to put them up my bum as I was in such discomfort from the Crinone. But my new doc says no problem. Honestly.

2have4 - they always said between 6-8 pm for gonal f.

Damn inconsistencies.

Good to hear everyone has had a sucessful day, hope you can all rest up & chill xx

I am on cylogest
They gave it to me without asking which I was pleased with
I begged for 2 but they said no way because of my age, it being our first try and the quality of the embryo

Congrats on being PUPO Ducktales :D hope the lil bean snuggles in for a cosy 9 months

Pinky hope u get ur blasts I'm praying for a blast this time and only want one put back anyway couldn't cope with extra risks x

I'm ok if I don't move lol the slightest move and I have shooting pains in ovaries so lay on the sofa ordering oh about ;)

Thanks Melbram, that's reassuring. I've been worrying that it shouldn't hurt this much as it didn't last time. MiL has just been round with a bag full of Waitrose ready meals so we're all set :thumbup:

I found out lots more about the last blasts today. We were told at the time that one made it to grade B out of the 5 we had at day 3. I assumed this mean the other 4 died off but apparently not, they were all just a stage or two behind. This changes how I feel about things a bit. I'm going to be asking a lot more questions as we go through this time.

I've just had to talk MiL through the EC process. She thought it was like plucking a bunch of plump grapes out of my ovaries! :haha:

Hoping for sticky beans for us all xxx

My EC pain has only just died down, I felt like someone was picking grapes from my ovaries
Hope you feel better soon
Xx

Melbram and pinkie well done those are some good numbers:hugs:

Ducktales congrats it looks really good and the shape and size roll on the 21st:hugs:

That's a great looking blast ducktales. I think this is going to be good news.

2have4 kids I had to take mine around the same time every morning which was about 6.30-7.30am.

Melbram you rest up and hopefully start to feel better soon x

Pinkie hope your ok too and it all goes well.

I really do have a great feeling about this year for all of us x

Hello Ladies

Our clinic just called. Out of the 12 eggs, 10 were mature. So they did ICSI on all 10. But only 3 took :cry:

So we are back in tomorrow for ET. I am disappointed, everything I've read suggests 5 day transfers are more successful. Also, doesn't leave anything for the freezer. I'm going to ask if they'll throw in all 3 but I doubt it somehow!

Now frantically researching 3 day success rates to try and cheer myself up! I suppose the positive side is that they will be back in a natural environment sooner :shrug:

Bugger it.

xx

Hello Ladies

Our clinic just called. Out of the 12 eggs, 10 were mature. So they did ICSI on all 10. But only 3 took :cry:

So we are back in tomorrow for ET. I am disappointed, everything I've read suggests 5 day transfers are more successful. Also, doesn't leave anything for the freezer. I'm going to ask if they'll throw in all 3 but I doubt it somehow!

Now frantically researching 3 day success rates to try and cheer myself up! I suppose the positive side is that they will be back in a natural environment sooner :shrug:

Bugger it.

xx

I have done lots of research on 3 vs 5 day and the feeling is there is no difference in the success rate it is just different clinics different approaches.
3 is great - I know you wanted more but it is quality not quantity
I will be keeping everything crossed for you but am sure this is your time
Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back