waiting for ivf and struggling!

Afm I woke up in the night really hot and bad headache and I feel very unwell, tired, bad head and bad nausea like I am going to throw up.
I think I must have picked up a bug, not sure where from as I haven't even been out !
I am petrified of being sick as well!!!
Xxx

Massive hugs, I totally feel your disappointment. See if you can get 2 put back. I've definately seen online 3 day sucess rates, they are a bit less than 5. But I do know actual people who have had sucess with an early transfer. In fact they have twins. Please keep in mind that it does work & you can keep those embies safe & warm inside. I feel your disappointment so much.

Stay strong xxx

Pinky: u have 3 lil embies which is great! Some pole only get 3 eggs x as others have said they have good chance being in natural environment and they r more likely to put 2 back if their bit blasts x everything crossed for u xxx

Ducktales : oh no hope ur bug passes soon although the sickness may well b lil embies settling in x

Afm out if 19 eggs 14 were good enough for icsi and 7 have fertilised x hoping they r better quality than last time x booked in for 5day on Monday at 3.30 but have to have scan before to assess my ovaries etc to check ohss give what happened last time x

Melbram- good news for you too about fertilisation
I am feeling very positive for this thread and all of us
Xxx

Thanks everyone :hugs:

Ducktales - sorry you aren't feeling so good. Might be worth calling the clinic to see if they suggest any medication? You don't want to be poorly at the mo x

Melbram- great news! :happydance: Hope this weekend goes quick for you x Fingers crossed all goes well with your scan

Thanks Minxy, not long until your turn :flower: x

As we are private (only one NHS go here :growlmad:) I know we are ok for two to go back. But if they aren't so sure at 3 days which are the strongest, it would make sense to throw the lot in and see what happens right?! I'll ask anyway. I think I know the answer :haha:

I think it will depends in the embryo quality and ur age whether they'll put the 3 back x

Not feeling so bad now, just intense cramping and I am panicking, I was tidying up and moved a chest of drawers (I had emptied the drawers) before I remembered no lifting
It wasn't hugely heavy and didn't hurt or cause my arms to ache but I am so so stupid
I think the cramping might be because I have been on my feet all morning- just sorting out clothes and trying to declutter but I am kicking myself
I am lying on the sofa now resting but my clinic was very clear that they didn't want me to lie in bed or do nothing and suggested I go back to work so have done nothing more than I would do if I was in the office
What do you guys think??
I am so cross with myself
Xxx

Ducktales I don't think lifting will make a great deal of difference although personally I wouldn't simply because I am paranoid about every little thing having gone through this process x most people don't even no they r pregnant now and continue their day as normal which doesn't harm baby x

I agree with Melbram, I think its fine. If women had to stay still to get babies to stick, nobody would ever have a natural BFP! That said, I'll be staying as still as poss for the next 3-5 days. DP has given me strict instructions! A bit of activity and some resting will be fine xx

Thank you, I think worrying about it makes it worse as well!!
Still cramping but on my left ovary so assuming that my exertion has irritated the left ovary which was already hurting from egg collection
Xx

Pinky how u feeling today after ec? I'm still in quite abut of pain and walking like an old woman x cramping more today too

Ducktales, sorry to hear you're feeling ill. Keep well hydrated, loads of decaf tea & water and maybe take some vit C just to give your system a little boost.

I'm sure your cramping is from your EC and your blown up ovaries rather than embryo having a hard time with your lifting. They punched multiple holes in there, I'm still bleeding from Wednesdays appt and it was only 2 punches on one side with 1/10th the length of time it'd take for a full IVF.

You'll be OK, don't stress, kick those feet up and enjoy your time with your beautiful blast/embryo (I don't know what it is at this point?).

Pinkie, go for 3! I bet if you insist they'll agree to it. We're putting 3 back if they're decent quality and 4 if not good quality. Chances are still less than 40% even for singleton or twins from the overall Canadian stats with a woman over the age of 37 putting 4 back so we signed the forms for 3 or 4 depending. To me 40% is daunting when I'm paying $7500+ for the treatment.

Melbram that's exciting for Monday then,I'm crossing everything that the quality is great, wouldn't it be nice to have some decent frosties as well as a BFP, it'll happen for you!

Minxy how are you?
Anyone hear from Bundles lately?

AFM, I start Gonal F & Luveris today: 6am jab suprefact, 5pm gonal F & luveris, 6pm suprefact again. Have to leave in time today for home to make it for 5pm. Can we exercise during the tww?
On a different tangent, my sister just started work in the same department as me this week. It's nice having her just down the hall to chat with. She was excited to work for our GM too, he's about forcing our developers to enlist more sustainable concepts (we work in planning dept) which is a far stretch from the terrible boring stuff & urban sprawl that's been happening. A great week all 'round!

Minxychick my appointment was today. They have finally referred me!:happydance: and I pleaded with the consultant to send the letter as ASAP he said he would personally take the forms over to be written up so hopefully won't have to wait long

2have4kids: yey for starting jabbing it will fly by now

Bundles: great news on getting ur referral sorted

Ducktales try not to worry I am sure it will be fine as the other ladies said girls go a whole month doing everything normally before the know. But to keep you from worrying just lie down more often for the rest of your time off.

Melbram- goodluck for Monday:flower:

2have4kids- hi I am here:thumbup: goodluck with the injection it's getting so exciting now

Thank you so much everyone, you have put my mind at ease
Have been resting all day and the cramps are still there but they were also there yesterday so maybe that's a good sign for implantation, fingers crossed

2have4kids - glad the injections have started, if you know what I mean! Not long now
Bundles- that's great news
Pinkie- yes push for 3 I think if you are private and your second go they are much more willing
Melbram- sorry you are in pain, hope both you and pinkie feel better soon

Bundles - fab news! :happydance: at last its finally happening for you x

2have4kids - hope the jabs go well. Its good that they let you put so many back, hope you get loads of little embies to choose from x

Melbram - sorry you are having pain. I'm much better today. Still twinging but ok which is probably good considering ET tomorrow x

Ducktales - hope they are implantation cramps, keeping everything crossed for you, rest up and try to avoid shifting anymore furniture! x

AFM - hoping all three make it until tomorrow

Best of luck with ET tomorrow Pinky! Lots if baby dust conning ur way x this time tomorrow ul b PUPO

Hoping pain eases for tomorrow as I'm meant t b back in work ��

Hey everyone.

Lots going on.
Duck tales I moved a big shoe rack after my transfer and as long as you didn't really push yourself, which you said you didn't. We worry ourselves too much. Your blast looks even better than mine were and I've got good thoughts about it.
I had serious amount of cramps after ET is totally normal. That egg is Implanting.

Pinkie. It's a shame you didn't get more but 3 are good and they could be great quality. I'd push for 2 if they a good quility and if not then all 3. Good luck for tomorrow.

Melbram- hope your ok and your eggs are excellent on Monday. Are you allowed 2 put back ? Good amount too x

Bundles - where have you been? So pleased you go refered. You must be happy. I remember that feeling and honestly it didn't take too long for the letter to come through. You'll be starting so soon as will you MINXYCHICK.

2have 4kids- wow 3 or 4 back. I wish you all the luck for a smooth round.

AFM. I've finished my 6 day week and got 3 off now. Doing some online shopping. Need some work trousers so getting maternity under the bump trousers so I have them. I can't wear my normal pairs its so uncomfortable on my tum, it's very tender when pushed or I bend down or lay on it.
Still hasn't really sunk in but it will take ages I think.
Got doctors appt for tomorrow. They do your initial appt and then refer you to your midwife. I hope i don't have to wait too long because I want to have my 12 week on time, if not have 1 before x

Hi mummy- thank you for your advice also. I pray it is implanting!
Hope you find some suitable trousers
Enjoy your 3 off
Melbram- I hope you feel better tomorrow- can you stay off if not?
Minxy- how are you doing?
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"