waiting for ivf and struggling!

Yay for 2 embies, now, no furniture moving please!!
Got totally soaked in Cambridge, the weather was hideous!

Thanks! :hugs:

Everything I've read suggests implantation should be between day 3-5 with 3 day transfer and that implantation should be done by day 7 so I'm going to try and stay rested up until the end of next week xx

My friend said the same thing and they had all paper shopping bags ha
My mum and I went I to town and I got nothing.
Need to go to the bigger town but was too tired x

Lol!
I had no shopping bags, the next clothes I intend to buy are maternity ones!

Pinkie3 yah 3 embies it back in:happydance: yep you defo put your feet up and rest for the next week :coffee:

2have4kids does are really good articles, I have a issue with fish like mummyW I just don't like it:nope: but might get some omega 3 tablets as my pregnare care does not have the same amount mentioned in the article.

Ducktales :sick::sick:ooh I don't do well with small creatures

MummyW have you been to Westfield London you can shop till you drop!

Otd is 21st April
Do you think they call it official test date cos they know that people will test many days before then on the unofficial test dates
I am going mad! I don't want to test early, if it is a bfn I want it to be a true bfn
I also didn't test the trigger out
Also I need to test on a weekend- cant test bfn then go to work, wouldn't cope
X

No I haven't been to Westfields yet. Is it just full of designer shops?

My test date was Saturday and I tested Friday but I wouldn't test any earlier and use a digital too so you don't have to guess with the lines x

No, Westfield has a designer section but the rest is standard high street stuff
Parking if you drive is a rip off though- it should be free if you are eating and drinking there

Pinkie3 yah 3 embies it back in:happydance: yep you defo put your feet up and rest for the next week :coffee:

2have4kids does are really good articles, I have a issue with fish like mummyW I just don't like it:nope: but might get some omega 3 tablets as my pregnare care does not have the same amount mentioned in the article.

Ducktales :sick::sick:ooh I don't do well with small creatures

MummyW have you been to Westfield London you can shop till you drop!

Hey also you guys might not even have issues with your pregnancy too Duck & mummy! I'm positive you'll be just fine!! I've had a chemical and a m/c and my mother had 3 m/c with 2, 5+ month losses (could you imagine?). I just need to make sure I'm doing everything I can to keep it a sticky bean if I get lucky. Omega oils are great and if your idea to take them in place of eating fish I'm sure you're right on the money with that. I take salmon oil which is a really great anti inflammatory, pretty sure I could easily get away without eating fish too. But thankfully I LOVE all kinds of seafood so I'll keep that in.

Hi mummy,
I also have been taking pregnacare, omega 3&6 tablets, royal jelly and coq10 tablets (wrong spelling)
I hope it helps all of us
Xxx

Well ladies I woke up at 5am with severe stomach pain which knocked me sick then being hurt made it hurt more. This is the same symptoms I experienced last time after transfer. All I wanted to do today is nothing but of course I called called into the clinic for my transfer. I had to have scan before transfer and it was decided that it was best to freeze my embies due to all the fluid in my stomach and me bring unwell x 4 of my embies were good enough to freeze hoping they all make it x

I'm so sorry Melbram :hugs: How are you feeling now? Four frosties is good though and they must be good quality for them to be frozen. Hope you are able to rest up, do they give you any medication? xxx

I'm sorry you are sick melbram, but I agree with what pinkie says, 4 is great.
Mummy, royal jelly is:

Royal Jelly is rich in amino acids (29 to be exact), lipids, sugars, some vitamins, fatty acids and most importantly, proteins. It contains ample levels of iron and calcium. Royal Jelly also contains acetylcholine, which is needed to transmit nerve messages from cell to cell. Regular consumption of high-quality Royal Jelly has been shown to help balance hormones. This makes it beneficial to those individuals that suffer from a hormonal imbalance, as it helps to provide support to the endocrine system. It may also help with problems that are related to hormonal imbalance. A study done in Japan and published in 2007 shows that Royal Jelly has the propensity to mimic human estrogen, which may help those that suffer from low estrogen levels. Estrogen is essential for healthy bone formation and healthy gene expression, and is vital for a healthy menstrual cycle. This study also showed potential for increased size of uterine cells in the rats studied. While there may need to be more studies done to show full potential of Royal Jelly consumption on uterine health this is exciting potential for women with weak uterine muscles or thin uterine lining due to long-term hormonal birth control use.

Royal Jelly may be beneficial for the following:

To increase libido
Support egg and sperm health
Diminish and reduce the signs of aging
To reduce inflammation caused by illness or injury

I read about it a lot on people's posts here and thought it was worth a shot

Still feeling sickie and waves of pain more so when I move about they said it will probably get worse in the next day or so x generally I feel relieved that I can just get better no point putting an embies in a toxic environment and making my symptoms worse x unfortunately they didn't give me any pain relief :(

I'm sorry melbram that your not feeling good and your transfer was canceled.
You have 4 good enough so that's great.
Did they say when you can have transfer?
Do you have to have more meds, hope its not too long.

I'm not sure i could take the royal jelly then as I'm already taking estrogen and don't want to have too much.
Ill ask my midwife if I should be taking anything else when I get an appt x

It will probably be in3 months as if I was having ivf again to let my body recover.if u have regular cycles and can pinpoint ovulation u can do it naturally of not u have to take the down reg meds which is probably what will have to do. I'm back Thursday for another scan to see if the fluid is shifting

Oh what a Shame, at least the worse bit is done.
Its just the wait now, you'll have to try and fill the time up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->