waiting for ivf and struggling!

Melbram, I'm so sorry to hear of your bad news, hoping you feel better soon. :flower: also sorry to hear about freezing those lovely embies. Hang in there chica!
Ducktales, we on exactly the same regiment. I take a few extra antioxidants (resveratrol & pycnogenol) and baby aspirin.

Just doing renos today and off to the gym for a light workout.

Hi ladies, it's day 4 of stims, shouldn't I be feeling something other than head-achy? I'm worried I'm not responding.

Hi everyone
2have4- I had no side effects at all from the stims
Melbram- how are you doing?
Pinkie, mummy, bundles how are you?
I'm good,can 4dp5dt still cramping lots and very tired but think that it is all the emotion
Xxx

2have4kids - are you being monitored? When is your scan? I did have headaches and felt ovaries changing at about day 5-6 onwards

Ducktales - are you tempted to test early?! Not long now!

AFM - 3dp3dt and feeling the progesterone, sore boobs, tired and bloated. Exactly the same as last time. DP is not letting me do a thing so I'm struggling with boredom :coffee: I've told him 3-5 days resting up will be fine so we've compromised on Thursday and then planning on taking it easy until test date xx

Thanks ladies, Pinkie, my scan is wed. Sorry to hear you're dying with boredom. It'll all be worth it in the end.
Ducktales, I hope that cramping is the little one snuggling in for a long stay with you. In Sept when I got my natural I had a stuffy nose and that was it. The doc said it was the extra blood and hormone changes. We go through so much to host these little guys.

How's everyone's weekend going?

2have4kids I didn't have a great deal if symptoms at that stage by day 7 I'd say the twinges kicked in

Pinky I feel your pain! I'm so bored and fed up sitting and lying so much I'm constantly uncomfortable

I look about 3 months pregnant I'm so bloated and still feeling sick oh the irony ;) will be taking this week off work

That's good, sounds like you need a break. Hope you have got a helpful and understanding OH x

I am tempted to test early
Trying to learn patience

:haha: I'm going to try and wait until the day (or maybe the day before!). Last time the arrival of AF 5 days before test day rather gave it away. Hoping this is our time :hugs:

Hey all

My weekend was ok.
Went shopping but didnt get anything apart from my pillow. Saw the bathroom suite we want so will order that as having the builders in end of April to knock down the wall between the separate toilet and shower room that is currently there.
Getting a whirlpool bath, can't wait!

Went to an 18th but really wanted in the mood to get ready to go.
My little brother was 11 today so he had a little party and chill out this afternoon.
My brother told me his on off gf was 4 months today.
Though I am pregnant I still feel a bit upset that they didnt try and prevent or were trying before I had even started my treatment, like they didnt think of if my treatment would work at all.
My brother knows how important and upset I'd be.
Eliza is 16 months old and they don't live together because there on off all the time.
I've felt quite positive until now and then I started to worry that if the twins didnt make it, that she would still have her new baby, like we couldn't both have the babies, I know we can, but that's just how I felt.
My brother said that's why he hasn't said anything until now but its made me scared.

Though its nice the cousins would all be close.
Just got to try and keep positive.

Melbram really hope you recover soon, bet its very uncomfortable.

2hsve4kids I didn't get any side effects that early on so don't worry, you will when you get further on a bit.

Ducktales- try and wait if you can. My 1st week went very quick but the 2nd dragged.
I tested 1 day early.

Pinkie, do you think you can wait?
I didn't get the progesterone symptoms this time as the injections don't have the same high dose. It made me worried it hadn't worked but I had to think I was on something different.

Really need a good nights sleep.
Still feeling very sick all the time.
Doctor gave me tablets but I'm not going to take them, as feeling sick, though its horrible, I know my body is doing something x

MummyW stay positive it will be ok:hugs:. It is a bit insensitive of your brother but since your babies are going to fine at least they will have a cousin the same age as them:flower:

Pinkie and Ducktales I really do not have any will power it's going to be so hard waiting but I think it's best so you know for sure:thumbup:you just have to keep yourselves occuppied:coffee:

Melbram hope you feel better soon

Mummy, a whirlpool bath? That sounds like good fun! Bubble baths here we come lol.

Pinkie & Ducktales, how's the wait going? Are you both feeling better now?

Melbram, I hope you're feeling better too. You've been through the ringer.

I've had massive headaches with the Suprefact but my workouts have helped get rid of them - felt much better afterwards & no headache today.

How's everything with you Bundles?

Hello :flower:

I'm doing fine thanks, just a bit bored still! DH and I agreed last night that bedrest isn't necessary from here on, just taking it easy instead, which at least means I get to potter about. Going mad googling info about 3 day embies, what they should be doing now, statistics etc. Roll on POAS day!

Glad you are managing your headaches. It was the other way with me, I used to fine until I walked the dogs and then it would start and not go away.

Mummy - sorry you are having family issues. Try and concentrate on your own little ones x Whirlpool bath sounds fab!

Hope everyone is in good form xx

I know its silly but that's just how I felt.
Not sure when he's going to tell my mum.

I had the headaches all day everyday with my 1st round and it was horrible. I didn't get any with this round, thank goodness.

Hope everyone is feeling ok?

And the days fly by until test day x

So I caved in and tested
Am 6dp5dt and 12 days after ovitrelle trigger (6500 units) which when I tested before egg transfer, was negative but quite weak wee.

I am excited, scared it is my trigger and scared because it is so early
Also my last BFP was a blighted ovum

Oh god - this was not what I expected
Tested because of my cramping, nauseous, aversion to chocolate and metal taste and knackeredness.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2
Looks good to me! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! Hope this is a sticky bean for you :hugs: When will you test again?

Congratulations you!!!!! Well done, we knew you'd have great news eventually x
Keep testing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"