waiting for ivf and struggling!

2have4kids that's a shame but hopefully they can get them to improve. Its not over so don't be worrying about egg donars.
Just relax and eat well and drinks loads and loads.

I picked up my pills today so will take 1 before I go to bed and hopefully ill get some sleep.
I got 5 hours last night which is the most I've had in 4 weeks.

Glad your doing a bit more pinkie x

Melbram - hope you're feeling better today.
Pinkie - not long til the weekend now.
Ducktales - anymore tests?
MummyW - hope your sleeping is improving, I'd be napping all day. I wouldn't worry about protein shakes etc now your preggers, I'll be looking into this as we really need the edge this time.

2have4kids - Sorry to hear progress isn't what you hoped but Ducktales comment is very encouraging.
Out of pure interest, why aren't donor eggs available in Canada? I'm quite surprised as the rest of the world seems to be really into egg donors - the big business of TTC.

Hi
Sorry just a quick post as at work on a dull training course
Yesterday's tests

Great stuff Ducktales! Hope your DH believes you now! What's the next step, blood test at clinic?

Hope everyone is having a good Thursday. Despite trying to take it easy I've ended up having a manic morning (at the computer) with work. I'm starting to get anxious as it was about this stage in the game when I started spotting last time. It makes it quite stressful looking for signs of AF. I'm not symptom spotting this time as I know all I'm experiencing could be a result of the high doses of progesterone.

Pinkie: feel for u at this stage just want to jump forward a week x everything crossed for you

Iv attended clinic again this morning for follow up scan and they confirmed moderate ohss just have to wait for an appt to discuss my FET now :) a lady on another thread have birth to twin girlies yday from FET which keeps me going

Ducktales - I didn't know that about blood tests. When will your scan be?

Melbram - good news about the appointment, hope it happens soon for you. I've read loads of success stories with FET :thumbup:

Melbram, I read that fet has a higher chance of success as stronger embies
Pinkie how is your patience?
2have4, Minxy and mummyw hope you are ok

My scan will be approx 2 weeks on Sunday - I think I email the clinic and they sort out a scan date
X

Finally getting out the house tomorrow! :happydance: Going to the garden centre with Mum. Everything I've read suggests implantation should happen by 7dp3dt which is tomorrow. So if its going to work, it should be fine to start getting back to normal a bit which should hopefully help the time pass quicker!
If I get through this weekend without any spotting I'll feel better :wacko:

Hi ladies, sounds like everyone is doing well- getting scans, sorting FET (yeay fx for twins if that's what your after), getting sleep. I've been getting lots of sleep, eating lots of protein, dh got me some L-Aginine yesterday (studies show help follies & fetus grow). We've just had lunch at the ski hill, took the day off to relax & play. Sun is shining ... Spring skiing is the best!
I know things will be ok, have to believe this. The fact that I had so many follies in the first place means that my body is working, I just need to take what the doctors say with a pinch of salt & trust my body.

That's my mantra anyways for the next few days lol. I hope everyone is having a great week :winkwink:

2have4kids: your doing everything you can - lots of pma will keep you going. When are you looking at EC now or will that depend on next scan?

Hi Melbram thanks for the kind wishes, what's pma? I have to wait for next scan, if the follies don't grow to the doctors liking they'll cancel it. Dh is going in with me Sat morning. If they cancel I'll start balling and he'll have to drive us home. If we get to proceed, I'll be doin my dance all the way home.

Positive Mental Attitude = PMA :thumbup: Keeping everything crossed for you, hoping your follies are growing xx

Its amazing what the lil follies can do in a few extra days - roll on Saturday so you can move forward with EC

Hi everyone

Ducktales they all look good. After you have emailed your nurse you will have to phone on Monday morning and book your scan. I'd wait until after 2 to phone if you can and you'll get straight through, they have loads of appointments available as its 2 weeks notice.
They only start from 9.30am

Melbram glad it's actually been confirmed but you knew it. Bet your looking forward to being told how long it is until FET. It's got to be great news after all this crap you've had.

Pinkie when are you testing?

2habe4 kids I have everything crossed for you. It's got to work for us all.
When's the scan?

I'm 8 weeks today's I can't wait to be officially 12 weeks x

image.jpg

Was searching for maternity clothes and came across this website.
I'm going to get it when it comes into stock and use that as our Facebook announcement but it will be after 12 weeks I think x

I love the shirt Mummy, time is flying by, 8 weeks already! My scan is Sat morning. Yes ladies got lots of the pma, just want to get rid of that itching worry on my shoulder. Off to bed to get a good sleep. night night xx

Hey mummy, official test date is Thursday. I'm thinking I'll try and hold out until Wednesday. Last time I started spotting 6 days before test date and Af arrived 4 days before. So if I get through the weekend with no spotting I'll be happier! Roll on Wednesday...! x

Yeah I would hold out until the day before.
We have to keep the good news going!!!
Your going to be fine!!!

My nails and hair are growing at silly rate. Having my hair done at my mums in an hour.
Mine is horrible on the ends.

Had a crap night sleeps after 2 good ones as I didn't take my pill. I don't want to rely on them. It says I can take 3 but ill take 2. 1 before I go to work and 1 before bed.
So glad I got them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->