waiting for ivf and struggling!

FX for everything working perfectly for you pinkie. I just know it will!!! :dance:

I'm sorry for being flaky, am 12 hours into what looks like it will be a 20hr shift and knackered with no phone battery
Pinkie- good luck
2have4- I am glad you and DH had a chat about it and I agree with everyone else, getting another opinion, there is always hope
Minxy, melbram, bundles, wannabe - hi xxxx

Unfortunately not, in Manchester custody with a prisoner
Am so tired I could sleep on the floor!

Morning everyone, the best news! BFP! :happydance:

Me and DP cant believe it, we're so happy. I know its very early days but for now I'm going to enjoy it, roll on scans!! OTD is tomorrow so I'll ring the clinic then.

Huge thanks to you all for your support :hugs: xxxxx

Omg!!
Fab news
I knew it
Well done you. Congratulations
Xxxxx

Hello ladies :hi: i hope you dont mind me joining in esp as alot of you have been on here for a while now. Firstly, congratulations on the bfp's on here i hope you have a very h&h 9 months.

Little about me, i'm 29, dh 32. ttc for nearly 2 years, one mc in march this year, ivf referral scheduled for Aug 2013. I have a low ovarian reserve and was born with only one tube and working ovary on the left.

I'm 6dpo i think and was hoping to speak to ladies like yourselves who have gone through or who are going through the ivf experience.

Pinkie - fantastic!!!!

Ducktales - urghhhhh your job is not sounding fun at the moment!

Melbram - what poor timing on your cousins part.

2have4 - was reading my Emma Cannon Baby Making Bible last night & that said the long protocall can be unhelpful to low/slow responders. Which matches what's been says b4. I think they need to try a different tack before looking at donor.

Mummy - hope all is good with you.

Afm: last day of first aid course today. Great to get out of the office. My chlorella arrived yesterday & more vits for DH

Hiiii Ladies! Hope your all alright!

Pinkie - OMG Congrationssss!!! Thats the best news! I hope everything goes well for u and u have a beautiful baby! Wishing u the best! x

mummy.again - How are you? hows things with you now? Iv been so busy so haven't posted nor read most of the messages. x

laustiredttc - Hi and Welcome! Iv not been through IVF yet, Iv got an appointment next week and they are gonna be putting me through IVF so it will be my next journey! Its quite nerve racking yet exciting at the same time. I hope everything works well for you! x

I had a surgery yesterday (2nd surgery) to check where my fibroid was... and guess what?! there was no fibroid, YaaaY I was v.happy. No more surgery hopefully now. Now just focusing on losing weight (A big mission) and IVF.

Pinkie yay I knew it!!!! Congratulations!! Just keep positive and your scan will be here in no time.
Bet your both so happy.

Welcome laustiredttc- wishing you the best of luck on your ivf journey and any questions feel free to ask and I'm sure we all Wont mind answering as best we can from our experinces.

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow and tho I want it to fly by quicker to get past 12 weeks its gone fairly quickly.
I just want to see my babies again. I'm desperate for the midwife appt to come through.
I'm going to ring up my doctors and chase them tonight to see if they can find out.

Yearning heart that's really great news about the fibroid.
When do you think you'll be starting.
I think its just minxy chick and 2have4kids that's got to start now and melbram to have her frosty babies put back.
But we are keeping all the good vibes going and letting the good news carry on too x

mummy - Congrats!!! didnt realise you were pregnant! Im so happy for you :) thats fantastic! Hope everything goes well, yeh Im sure you want the time to pass! I hope you are blessed with a health beautiful baby!!! x

Iv got an appointment next week Tuesday and they will be discussing the IVF with me, I think they will make me start straight away.

Pinkie: fab news congratulations!!!!!!

Laus: welcome to the thread x

Yam: great news on surgery all stern ahead now x

I'm pregnant with twins so extra scary and exciting.

How you doing melbram? X

mummy - Woooowww thats great! twins!!!! Congratzzz! Dont worry.. hopefully everything goes well for you! Yesterday one of the nurse said to me 'What would you like? a boy or a girl?' and I said 'Ummm... Both! I want twins!' I would love to have twins. Anyways im really happy for you. xx

Pinkie, congrats, I'm really SOOO happy for you! I can't wait to hear about your scan!!!
Are you having any symptoms yet?

laustiredttc it's a shame it takes so long to get in, with diminished reserve (I have this too) we need to get going asap! Even tho my L ovary produced 4 follies, they didn't grow, at all. My r had 5 follies with only a few develop during my long flare cycle last week from .7 to 1.1 -not enough to go anywhere. They cancelled the cycle on Saturday (after 9 days stims). Next appt is on Friday and like these ladies say I'm going to ask for another cycle without bcp. I think it suppresses low responders too much. It's meant to help them schedule everything perfectly but it gave me 2 cysts which they aspirated without pain management and then I didn't respond to the stims. :nope: I'll be interested to see which protocol they chose for you.

Yearning, glad to hear there was no fibroid and best of luck with the weight loss-I'm there with ya! Weight loss is an integral part of helping your fertility out, I believe we shouldn't underestimate the part it plays in getting our hormones working for us (especially when we need them to now that we're ttc)! My good friend is a nurse...hormones are fat soluable & will get locked up when we have too much. I wanted to kick her when she said 'you might not respond to ivf' but it actually motivated me to get my butt in gear and do something about it.

Minxy, that fertility bible sounds interesting, any other useful tips? I have one that my gf gave me but it doesn't discuss assisteds very much. Have fun with the first aid, you doing the AED defrib too? I always enjoy the instructor stories doing these courses. I actually got my job 11 years ago where I work because the boss was all over the pet firt aid/cpr class that I had in my resume. Nothing to do with the job, just something I took with my sister when she had her own dog walking co. on the side, you never know why people are attacted to you, but out of 550 other resumes, they liked that I could deal with a broken tail or rescue a dying pet while doing graphic design, baaaah hahaha. :haha:

Ducktales, have you had a chance to rest? Prisoner? What was the crime!!! Who needs to watch '24' when we've got our own exciting stuff here on B&B :winkwink:

Melbram hows the bloating, has your belly gone down a little more? Especially since you're back at work now. Any news on the appt letter?

Bundles, how are you? What you been up to lately?

Mummy, your scan will be here in no time. Just keep taking good care of yourself and you'll see those two little angels soon.

AFM, I'm taking the rest of my prometrium that was prescribed after oct's m/c to help get AF going and get the next cycle to start. 2 cycles before they can do IVF again, hopefully that's in July.

Hi
Welcome laus
Pinkie- any news on when the scan is?
2have4- it was an arrest for counterfeiting electrical goods so had to search a huge warehouse and interview the suspects
Yearning- also glad to hear there was no fibroid- weight loss is so hard but if there is an end goal and a chance to improve success it makes doing it more worthwhile I find
Mummy- I also am impatiently waiting for my scan, we will learn to chill and wait!
Melbram- how was work? I am still bloated and I didn't suffer with OHSS - it is very annoying
Minxy- I love that book
Bundles- how are you?

AFM going home to bed
Petrified about my scan and getting a second blighted ovum
Trying to be calm and what will be will be but easier said than done
Xxx

2have4kids - Thanks for your support. I seriously need to get back on track. When I first went to the GYN they said they wont even check me unless my BMI is less 30 or less and I burst into tears, so he said he will give me a little while and I will have to go back to him. I went on an extreme diet 1 week before my appointment and I lost 7kg! lol and I finially got in the process! Anyways to lose 7kg in 1 week is not healthy and I didnt feel too good either. I need to lose roughly 2.5 stones!

Can you give me some tips, or what you did. If I eat less I feel weak like low iron level, does that happen to you (My iron level is usually low anyway). Your ideas and tips will b greatly appriciated

Hi my bloating has pretty much gone since af arrived just having a bad period at the mo x appt letter came today for 10th June I guess no point having it earlier of I can't get going for 3 months x

Yearn I just took daily iron tablets because I suffer with low iron too only over the counter ones x

Thank you yearning, i would really like 1 of each.
Its so hard to loose weight, I found that having pcos.

I used to hate doing an arrest ducktales, it always turned into such a long night and too much paperwork.

I rang my doctors and the lady told me my doctor hadnt even wrote the letter yet.
I went 3 weeks this Friday.
Hubby found on google an online form to fill in so hopefully I get 1 through quicker now.

Melbram - Yeah I take iron tablets too, over the counter Ferrous sulphate. Its does the job but sometimes I still feel weak. I dont know why my iron level is low because I dont bleed much, in fact my periods hardly come.

mummy - are you police officer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->