waiting for ivf and struggling!

I used to work for the police from 18-23 and then stopped, it wasn't for me.

Glad you've got your appt through melbram, something to look forward too x

Hello ladies
Pinkie:happydance::happydance:congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you:hugs:
Ducktales when is your scan? Positive thinking it will be fine:hugs:
2have4kids glad you and dh talked it out and you are feeling much better. Roll on Friday for your next appointment.
Hi mummyW , melbram :hi:
Welcome laustiredttc:flower:

Afm having a busy week at work not happy:nope: still waiting for letter from bourne hall it's been two weeks now so might chase next week. Not sure if I should call bourne hall or the hospital.:shrug:

Yearning, when iron is taken via tablet it's not got a v good absorb rate. The liquid floridex is a little easier to absorb (and injest -those iron pills are huge). Liquid B12 also helps me with feeling more energetic. I don't eat much red meat (which has lots of iron), mostly fish & chicken and spinach helps too.

Totally unrelated, I'm totally enthralled by your jobs Melbram & Minxy :haha: Would love to be a cop, especially in counterfeit, drug, or busting prostitution stuff and in law (litigation). Something about getting the bad guys:ninja: that gets me going:headspin:. But when I was being dreamy the other day with my OH he reminded me that as a lawyer you might have to defend the people you know aren't innocent, well I guess so. But it's the puzzle of how to still win that would interest me, there's usually grey on both sides (especially family law). In another lifetime I guess. In the mean time, I'll just suck up all the exciting tidbits from others' lives-thanks for that btw :)

2have4kids - thanks for that advice, Iv got an appointment with the GP next week, Il tell him to give me liquid medicine rather than tablet.

I always wanted to be a police officer, it seems like the most coolest job!

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies. Please bare with though while i get to know you all as i might miss some of the convo's alot goes on in a short while on this thread :thumbup:

2have: i havent started ivf yet but im hoping to in aug when they refer me. I hope you ivf gets back on track fx

Yearning: fx all goes well with the gp. I do hate the fact that the NHS throws so many road blocks in the way. I think they do that though so as to put as many people off so they dont have to fork out :shrug: I am hoping for another natural bfp before aug but tbh i think we will def be going down the ivf route. Oh well it will be a break from having to time dtd :haha:

laustiredttc -Yeah I know what you mean. I really wanted to conceive naturally, I was hoping it would happen but no luck, been 5 years Iv been wanting a child. Now Im just going to go ahead with IVF, I cant wait no more.

Ah bless huni, yes i would say go for it. I'm pretty much there myself. August cant come quick enough. I have to do all the bloodwork when i go back but she did say that as soon as that's done then i should be moving onto ivf straightaway.

Where about will you be having your ivf yearning? I will be going to the bourne in colchester

Hello all

Wow, its been busy on here since I last looked! Sorry for being MIA but things have been a bit hectic, plus last night I conked out on the sofa and after being dragged to bed by DP had the best nights sleep in months!

Welcome Lauistiredttc - I really hope you get a natural BFP but its good that you have your plan in place just in case

Yearning - I might have missed it but when are you starting your IVF? Wishing you loads of luck

Ducktales - have you recovered from your mammoth shift at work? Hope they give you some time to recover. How are you feeling?

2have4kids - wishing you loads of luck with your appointment tomorrow, hope you have got your list of questions ready! Keeping everything crossed you get a way forward

Mummy - how are you feeling? Hope all is well with those raspberries!

Melbram - glad you have got your appointment through and that you are feeling better. Hoping that May flies by for you

Bundles - def chase up, probably with the clinic. I had the same problem to start and managed to send the clinic my copy of the letter to get things started. I hope you get moving soon

AFM - wanted to say a hoooooge thanks for all the lovely comments :hugs: Its still sinking in. Scan is booked for 10th May, cant wait!

xxx

Hi all
Yes have recovered- being a police officer sounds more fun than it is!
Pinkie- how are you? Any symptoms yet ?
I'm worried about my disappearing nausea but have sore bbs and tiredness
X

I think I have a few symptoms but some of it is progesterone I'm sure. I have sore boobs, especially nipples and a faint sicky feeling a lot of the time. I'm sure everything is fine with you, lots of folks don't get any symptoms xxx

Hi Ladies,

Pinkie - I have an appointment on Tuesday, thats 4 days away and I cant wait, they Dr is going to discuss IVF with me, I think I might start straight away, let see. Dont worry, all these symptoms and nausea will all the worth it :) xx

Ducktales - Yeah Im sure it just seems cool on the outside but a hard job. Thats like teaching, people say its fun being a teacher but its a tough job.

Ducktales and Pinkie you both are due similar time right? Thats so cool to be pregnant at the same time, you can share your experiences! x

Hey everyone
Hope your all ok
I've got olives this week! Had such a busy week at work, I can't wait for my 3 day weekend now x

Olives!!!
Yearning- glad you get to go and discuss it all and get a plan in action
Pinkie- my edd is 27th December (DH's birthday!)
What is yours?
I googled ivf pregnancy calendars and it allows you to put in egg collection or transfer date
X

Cant wait for olives! I'm still on poppy seed :haha: My EDD is 31st December, keeping everything crossed for all our 2013 Christmas pressies
:xmas3:

Yearningheart - Tuesday is only 5 sleeps away :happydance: Cant wait to hear how you get on x

Pinkie and ducktales your very close. We will be seeing who pops 1st ha

I'm having lots of pains today. Hoping its just all the stretching my uterus is doing x

Yearning your appt will be here in no time and you can find out what's the next step x

:dance:Lau & YH - Welcome to the thread, hope your both able to get on with treatment soon.

Glad to hear everything is going well for everyone :dance:

2have4 - Emma Cannon's Baby Making Bible is really good, she talks alot about Chinese medicine principles, its basically about making sure we take the right fuel in, have a positive mental attitude and stuff like that but a whole books worth. She's got another TTC book coming out in June but I'm hoping I won't need it.

Afm: my IVF drugs arrived today. Yes! Let's get on. Also my whey protein & chorella has arrived & some extra vits for DH. That's the lot now. Next thing is to start looking at my fertility yoga moves but the watch word will be 'relax' & 'healthy eating' with chocolate :winkwink:
Fed up with these Micro birth control bills as they give me stomach cramps & I swear I can feel my left ovary! Think I had this the last 2 times on these, roll on time!

Irrational worry: my new clinic only do EC's monday, wednesday & Friday. I'm scheduled for Friday 31/5 - what if I'm not ready? What if Monday is too late? Tried to google this and couldn't find out much. Need to forget it really til i can discuss on my next appointment, not that I'll see a doctor til collection I think

Minxy, they can adjust your drugs to help slow the process I'm sure. As long as you are taking the bursulin/suprefact you won't ovulate those little eggies anyway. I'm sure everything will work out for you.

With the pill, when is your baseline scan then? I'm very excited for you!

OOhhh yeh mummy.again you must be similar time with ducktales and pinkie too! Wow, we got lottsa pregnant ladies in this forum. how cool!! X

MinxyChick - Thats great! You can start now, best of luck! I hope it goes all well for you. Do keep updating of how it goes, would be very intresting to read the step process of IVF. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->