waiting for ivf and struggling!

I'm so glad you have a new plan, even if the timescale isn't what you hoped for :hugs:

Sounds lik my cycle. I really hope that works for you, but we will be here for you all the way.

That did make me laugh. Why do cats do that!!!!!!! eat grass outside and come inside to throw up. Drives me crazy x

2have4 I'm glad you have a plan and although longer than you would have liked is just round the corner
Mummy- 10 weeks- wow. We will also be paying for a 10 week private scan as I can't go between my 6.4 and 12 week one
Pinkie- how are you feeling?

Hi to everyone else
I'm tired and going to bed soon!
Just trying to pass the time until my scan on 7th may
I had to tell my sergeant today about my BFP as there are a lot of things I have to do as a police officer which I shouldn't do whilst pregnant
So they are stopping me going into custody and dealing with prisoners
No away trips and no arresting
Am actually relieved, I will be bored on desk duties but I have a huge trial coming up so the timing is perfect. They are also going to take away my current work load as I have too much on
He was lovely about it- they had an ectopic pregnancy a number of years ago and tbh even if this pregnancy doesn't work out I would rather he knows so can be sensitive
Xxx

That is great ducktales.
It really does help when your boss is understanding,
My boss's wife had 7 mcd before there 1st son due to a very stressful job
So he tried as much as he could to help me during my 1st round and paid me 7 full weeks that I was off and tho he didn't pay he this time, I only had my 2ww off and he's just been good all the way through.

We weren't going to pay for a private 1 but not seeing any one from 6.4 to 12 I'm just so worried something has happened to 1 of them.
This is going to be the most nerve racking part for me so far.
I just need to see them again and hear all is ok.
There won't be much different but you should start to see baby shapes rather than blob.
Not sure how long we get but I don't care, it will be much longer than at Hammersmith x
Looking forward to my weekend but also too Monday x

Ducktales - Do you have cats? I find cats so gorgeous. Dont worry 7th May will come super fast! Its nice that your boss is understanding, Some are so inconsiderate. I have few bosses as I work in different places, well mainly 2. Some of them are so great I can imagine they will understand, but one in particular he doesnt like absences regardless of the excuse.

mummy.again - In some parts of London people are entitled to only 1 free IVF treatment by NHS and some places people are lucky to have 3 free IVF treatments! Im entitles to 3! Wohoo! Hopefully I dont need 3, and only does the job. Also you know the pregnancy strips you have, you would not believe how many I have as well as ovulation strips. I got them from eBay too. lol, I have few ClearBlue ones too for double checking for wheeeeen I see a BFP. x

laustiredttc - Good luck with everything! I know sometimes its kinda fustrating with many check-ups, blood tests etc before IVF begins, but just stay strong and yep we just gotta push forward. My Dr couldnt find anything wrong with me until I went to the GYN and then they said PCOS etc.

Hi all I think iv missed a day and there's been 4-5 pages of conversations busy busy busy! It's fab :) can't keep up tho!

Mummy gl with scan
Ducktales great news that empr is so supportive even if it means u twiddling your thumbs a bit
Minxy great news on meds arriving
2have4kids: a little longer wont harm at least things are moving forward
Hi to the rest of the ladies complete lost where ppl are up 2

Afm all better now and enjoying a glass of wine! :) probably be aug/sept until I do FET I'd imagine - natural pregnancy is still possible so I will keep hopeful for a surprise x

Melbram - I hope you get a naturally conceived BFP! I might be starting IVF very soon, Il find out on Tuesday and even though Im excited but I wish I could naturally conceive. Anyways it is possible.. Miracles do happen! Good Luck! xx

Yea they do happen so you can only keep trying but you have back up plans doing ivf x

We have to go bathroom tile shopping today, very exciting stuff ha
Then a nice lunch later as its my auntie and my cousins birthday today.
I've tried to change my scan to Sunday as totally forgot that Monday the builders are knocking the bathroom wall down and we don't have a shower so makes it bit more awkward to rush to my mums for a quick wash before the scan x

Good Luck with your scan. My bathroom floor is gettin changed in 2 weeks time, cant wait. I love house shopping, In fact I might just go out today and do some window shopping! xx

Gosh lots to catch up on :)

Mummy its great that your ten weeks, i hope the scan goes well for sun!! When i had my lap/dye they found that i had a small amount of endo behind my left and only good ovary but all was removed and of course i found out i have no right tube either, that was a shocker!!! Also because of this the fs said thats prob the reason why my ovarian reserve is on the low side.

2have4 and melbram if you guys are set for aug i will hopefully doing ivf in aug as well so it will be nice to share the experience with someone.

Ducktales, i'm glad that your boss is being nice, i'm starting a new job mon but honestly i would rather see a bfp lol

Yearning, i hope you have a really pos app on tue and they start you on your ivf journey straight away. Eeeeek very exciting times :)

afm, well im 9dpo and i dont have any symptoms like the last time i got my bfp but i'm unsure as to whether i O this cycle? i'm sure i will find out next week one way or another!

I'm just over 9 weeks and changed my scan to today at 3.40 so ill post if I can.
Keep your fingers crossed all is ok xx

I also have endo and it made me periods very heavy and painful x

Yes we are relieved now but not sure it will last until my 12 w scan.
But pleased we got to see them again and they were moving all over the place x

gosh they are lovely pics. yey mummy :happydance: that's brilliant news, you both must be so very very happy!!!! Well done huni :thumbup: May i ask though why you dont think it will last till the twelve week mark?

They are fab pictures mummy.again! So cute and yeah you must be happy!! Im happy for you. I hope the rest of the weeks of pregnancy go smooth and well for you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->