waiting for ivf and struggling!

I have read a lot about vanishing twin and it really scares me.
Its so common to see 2 early on then when people go for there next scan at 12 weeks 1 has gone.
I'm just feeling a bit scared about it all but the lady said they were doing great x

Mummy wannabe: pics are great x I'm sure if both were so active ul b fine at 12 weeks x I hate how even once there is a BFP the worry continues x

ah bless mummy i can understand your fear, i'm not going to tell you not to worry because i know how patronising that can be. I will say take it easy and be good to yourself and i am sending you lots of :dust: and positivity your way :hugs:

Thank you.
I think with any pregnancy and all the stuff you hear, no one feels out of the woods until that baby/ babies are in your arms x

Very true mummy! Well i think i'm out this cycle. Just took another ic and :bfn: Oh well start new job tomorrow so concentrate my effort on that for now. Hope all you ladies had a nice weekend :)

I'm sorry :hugs: Good luck in the new job, hope it goes well for you x

laustiredttc - Sorry to hear that! I hope you do see a BFP soon. Whats your new job? Good luck! Hope it goes well and you enjoy it! x

Hi laus sorry about your news:flower: good luck on your first day

Hi everyone

Just called bourne hall to see if they had my referral letter and they do I have been booked into a seminar in June. She would not tell me the date but still I know what month it will be

Hi everyone. Dh and I have been ttc for over 2 yrs. I'm 34 with DOR. We had our "IVF boot camp" last Friday. I, waiting for my next cycle to start meds. I'm terrified that this wont work but also hopeful that it will. I'm a little nervous about the side effects of the drugs too. We couldn't even try an IUI bc of my FSH was 12 and AMH was .2. We are going to try for the day 5 transfer with a biopsy so we know we are getting the best quality embryo.

Yay bundles at least you have a rough date to look forward too.

Hello baby dreams. You have really just got to keep positive that it will work and if it doesn't, you can try again. I learnt a lot from my failed 1st go and when it came to my 2nd it went so smoothly, but wish you lots of luck for when you start.
I'm pregnant with twins so it can happen x

Bundles - great news about the appointment, hope its this end of June for you :happydance:

Hello baby dreams, wishing you loads of luck with your cycle :hugs: I know its a bit scary but its worth it. Go easy on yourself and if there is anything you get stuck on, we're all here to help.

how's everyone else getting on?

xx

Hi everyone. Dh and I have been ttc for over 2 yrs. I'm 34 with DOR. We had our "IVF boot camp" last Friday. I, waiting for my next cycle to start meds. I'm terrified that this wont work but also hopeful that it will. I'm a little nervous about the side effects of the drugs too. We couldn't even try an IUI bc of my FSH was 12 and AMH was .2. We are going to try for the day 5 transfer with a biopsy so we know we are getting the best quality embryo.

Hi Baby dreams & welcome. Do you know which protocol they've signed you up for? I'm 37 with the very same diagnosis, fsh was 16 and while I had lots of antral follies going into my April IVF, they were very small. I'm trying another IVF in August, hopefully I'll respond next time. Are you on the bcp first?

Hi everyone else, I hope you're all doing well. Did everyone have a good weekend?

I'm at work waiting for my client to come in this morning, feeling very ill (sore throat & fuzzy). We went to a dinner party Saturday night with some really brilliant Chemist friends of my OH and then a walk Sunday with dinner out. Been feeling this sore throat coming for 4 days now, taking echinecea, cold effects, zinc and lots of tea. Nearly hurled it up this morning with the hairy feeling, I fear it's getting worse! Will boot it home after I'm finished this infographic and catch up on some zzz's.

Bundles: great news on getting the date through

Baby dreams welcome to the thread and gl with your cycle

Pinky how r u? When's the scan?

2have4kids: hope your feeling better soon

Afm not a lot going on FIL been in hospital so been running people to work and to hospital etc as he usually taxis everybody about lol meeting my pregnant cousin tomorrow so I will be painting on my smile x going to see a psychic Wednesday lets hope she tells me I will get pregnant so silly but need to hear it lol

Thanks ladies, my job is working with people who have mental health issues, i have worked in a hospital before so know what to expect. Its quite an interesting job but can get intense sometimes.

Welcome babydreams, :hi: i havent done ivf yet but the ladies are lovely in here and can give you lots of info. I hope it goes well for you.

Melbram, i hope your fil gets better soon, fx the pyschic says your going to get your bfp very soon!

2have4, hope you feel better soon, get some good rest hun :)

Bundles thats great news, not long to go now :dance:

been having major pains today so thinking af will be showing her face very soon. Want to her to hurry up so we can start with the next cycle :)

Hi Babydreams.

2have4 - a lady I've been talking to on twitter has similar issues, she did iui, first time no eggs, second time preggers! I know it's a different treatment but it shows how fortunes can change.

Bundles - why do you need to go to a seminar? Can't they 'just' start treatment. Am curious as we went through a hospital to them we never had that - but everything seems so slow.

Hope everyone else is good - liking all the postive updates.

Afm: finally started down regulation tonight! Next milestone is the baseline scan 14/5. A whole month of injections aghhh.
Have decided I'm going to take as much of the 2ww off work as I can, it seems to have worked for you BFP ladies. Also there is redundancies at work & we're waiting to hear if it affects us. If it does ill need to reapply for my job so want to be away from all that stress. This is more important! As someone once said on this thread this is the most important thing ill do this year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->