waiting for ivf and struggling!

Haha yearning, I just re-read and my iPad keeps auto-correcting minxy's name to minty. Had a good howl.

Duck, everything is going to be ok...this is your time. I have everything crossed that your scan will show you a firmly implanted little baby growing. Firmly implanted being the key words here:wacko::happydance:

Everything is going to be fine and you'll see that blob of your baby ha x

We have a heartbeat!!
And a fetal pole and yolk sac all in the right place
The pain is because my left ovary is 6 x the size of my right one but will settle by 12 weeks
I cried!!!
Thank you so much for your support
Back on Tuesday for a measuring scan as everything too tiny to measure except that pulsing beat of our beautiful bean
Xxxx

:wohoo: Great news, I'm so pleased for you xxx Time to relax a bit now! :hugs:

Yay!!! Knew it would all be fine. My ovaries still hadnt gone right back down at my 1st scan. There is just a lot of hormone change when the egg implants. You will continue to get pains all the way through.
Mine stopped for a few weeks and came back really painful about 8 weeks.
I'm 10 weeks today and still having bad pains now and again but its all the stretching the babies are going to my uterus.
Both hubby and I cried when we saw the heart beats.
That be nice you can still have your other scan x
Did you have the little petite lady do your scan? I liked her x

Duck I'm so relieved & happy for you. Glad to know why you've been having so much pain, I hope you feel better soon. :dance:

Great news Ducktales:happydance: so happy for you

Afm I don't know why I need to seminar but I am just happy that things are moving forward. Going away for the long weekend to Lyon so just tidying up the house and going to pack

Thank you so much everyone
We are so happy
Mummy- yes we had a short possibly phillipino lady who was lovely.
Nice, I love weekend away- enjoy
AFM off to Manchester tomorrow on the train with work (not a long shift though) then bank holiday weekend!!!!
Xxxx

Ducktales: Sorry to hear you have been in pain and panicing but great to see you got your scan and to see the lil bean :)

2have4kids: hope your feeling better

Bundles: hope you have a lovely weekend

afm:sorry for being a bit AWOL just trying not to concentrate on IVF as much at the mo - will still be popping on to see how everyone is getting on tho x

Yes that's the lady she's from Surrey. She does all/ most of the pregnancy and investigation scans.
Melbram sorry to hear your AWOL if must be hard waiting again, try do things to take your mind off it as much, decorate etc thinking of you xx

Bundles have a lovely weekend away.
I have to work all bank holiday.

Anyone else have plans for the long weekend? X

2have4 hope you are feeling better
Bundles- have a wonderful weekend away
Melbram- I'm sorry it is just waiting around very frustrating
Mummy- do they discharge you with any notes to take to the midwife?
Xx

Bundles - Enjoy your weekend! Hope you have a great time.

Melbram - Hope all goes well for you and this wait is worth it in the end :)

mummy.WANAABE (lol) - Thats a shame you have to work on bank holidays (Unless your fine with it), I have Bank holiday off and me and my husband have planned to go for a loooooooong walk. Wer going to park the car somewhere and then just walk walk walk (Somewhere nice which he is deciding), I think its going to be good weather too so thats great.

I need to lose weight, My BMI is 29.8 something like that and so Im trying my best to get to a healthy BMI before my IVF starts which aint long now. Its the Iv got 18 days before I get the pills. Whooo Hoooo

ANyways so yeah thats my plan for the bank holiday, as for the weekend, probarly go shopping and round familys since I dont get to go often due to work.

What about you? Whats your plans? xx

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all ok :thumbup:

As the weather is so fab, it means our workload goes through the roof. DP has a tan like he has been to the Bahamas for a month! So its a fairly steady weekend for us as he will be working a lot of it. I have oodles of housework to do unfortunately!
:laundry::dishes::hangwashing:

Looking forward to lots more good news on this thread soon :hugs:

Duck tales yes they give you a print out and questionnaire to give to your doctors to say what they found at your scan and a questionnaire for the doctors to help them with percentages that miscarry, carry full term etc suppose for there statistics.
You have to make a doctors appt and then the midwife send you a letter.

YH yay you got it right haha I hate working the weekends but I have to do it.
Can't wait until I stop doing them.
Hope you have a lovely walk in the sunshine with hubby.

Pinkie with all our builders being in my house is a complete mess.
The bathroom is nearly done but the dust and mess left over.
It normally takes a few weeks for the dust to properly settle after cleaning it and cleaning it.
I'm not even going to start until its all don't next week.

Hope everyone else enjoys the weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->