Pinkie I am so so sorry for you
I am gutted for you
Big hugs to you and your DH
Xxxx

How are you doing pinkie?

How's everyone else's weekend?
I haven't done much at all, I'm just too tired x

Pinkie, I'm so sorry. :hug:
I'll be there with you for the third go. Similar timing. Take care of yourself.

Hi all

Thanks for all the support ladies :hugs: think I'd go mad if it wasn't for this place xxx

I'm doing ok, throwing myself into wedding planning. But I'm torturing myself by reading other peoples stories and holding onto a bit of hope. I had implantation bleeding 10dp3dt and also a little at 13dp3dt which at the time I thought was late for implantation bleeding. So I keep wondering if implantation was later therefore maybe too early to see on scan :shrug:

But the sensible part of my brain tells me that I should accept its all over and Friday's scan is just a formality. It would be easier if I didn't still feel pregnant but I just walked the dogs and nearly hurled half way round.

Harumph!

xxx

Maybe you should be holding out for good news, you never know. I will keep everything crossed for you xx

aww Pinkie - I would feel the same. As there are stories out there then it might be ok and late implantation / too early scan, I really hope this is the case. But if it is worse case scenario then I've read the body doesn't always stop doing what its doing straight away (sorry not sure if I should say that?). This is a horrible situation & hope so much this has a happy outcome for you.:hugs:
It's so unfair.

Thank you, I've read the same about the bodies behaviour. Its a fine line between a slight realistic hope and fooling yourself. If I get my hopes up too much, I'll have to suffer like last Friday all over again. Just got to stay positive without deluding myself! Roll on Friday!

How's everyone else is doing xxx

Roll on Friday!
Hope it goes quick for you and no matter what, we will be here to chat if you need it x

Pinkie - Awwwww Im sorry to hear this! Look try to stay as strong as possible, I know its hard without doubt but I hope you become more stronger and God blesses you with children soon and all this wait is worth it! xxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone for the kind wishes on our anniversary mini-break, we had a lovely time thank you. The weather wasn't great but we really relaxed & had a good time.

I've got my baseline scan tomorrow - hopefully from that I'll get a date for stimming likely to be Sunday if all goes well.

Had a mild panic Friday afternoon, got a text from a work colleague saying we needed to go to to visit another office this week which is 3.5 hour drive or 4.5 hours on the train, so an over nighter. Had a mild panic about my injections, so far DH has been doing them. I'm pretty tough but to keep him included he's been doing them, and he's excellent at it. Had a go Friday night but couldn't actually do it myself, crazy when I can watch him do it no issue. Actually had a proper think about it & its not just the injections that worried me (plus could end up doing them anywhere ), but actually I get tired very easily and I need to be making eggs next week, it would take me a while to get over this trip plus it'll be a real brain ache too. That's the real issue here. After I'd had a think about it I sent a FB message to the guy who wants us to go on the trip (he's a lovely bloke, FB so I could tell him before anything happened at work), and explained I couldn't go cos of the treatment & I was sure my colleagues could manage it without me. Got a lovely message back saying it was fine, my secret was safe and what wonderful news. Feel so relieved for telling him, my boss does know but he's a bit useless and this guy is the real driving force behind our area. Luckily the woman I'd be working with didn't question it when i said today I didn't think I needed to go & her and someone else could handle it. That went smoother than expected, we don't get on very well there is a real fight for being alpha female under the surface between us so I'm guessing as I'd hoped she was pleased to get rid of me so she can run the show. Works suddenly got very busy & we're waiting to hear how our area is affected on job losses so we are working on 2 very important projects. Luckily one is based in our city so i should be working on that. Typical its clashing with my treatment.

Was so weird for someone to describe this as wonderful, it is a wonderful thing, making a baby but I forget that with all the stress & upset we have been through. Didn't have the heart to reply that it's the third time, left it at thank-you.

Have started my Zita West relaxation tapes now we're back. Need to look at my yoga stuff as not done any...but then maybe it won't make a difference.

So glad minxy you don't have to go.
That sounds a bit to far from home whilst going through your treatment so glad he took of well. Its nice when you feel supported.
That last sounds like an arse! But if she thinks she can run the show then let her and you can concentrate on your treatment.

I've woken up and can't get back to sleep.
I've got the high risk consultant in the morning but not at my local hospital, got to go to another 1 as I needed to be seen before I'm 13 weeks and as the doctor referal cock up, left me seeing the midwife late, I have to see the high risk consultant at a different hospital as mine is fully booked until I'd be 16 weeks!
So had to take it.
Then I've got my 12week scan on weds morning. Can't wait to see them again. They will look like proper babies this time x

Hope everyone is ok xx

MummyW - what a pain. It's annoying your being put out after all you Did to try & get your appointments sorted out. Roll on Wednesday for you & hope today goes well.

She is an arse. I must try to ignore her.

Quick update: baseline scan today, all ok, lining is thin as possible, go ahead to start stims Sunday evening.
Baseline scans are a very in & out appointment. Asked the nurse for any top IVF tips and she said take folic acid. And if I had any tips I'd be worth a fortune. Cheers, I didn't ask for sarcasm, I just wanted something - oh well. It's just some clinics seem to give their ladies a lot of advice. Doesn't matter I have my books, but y'know.....

Minxy - Hope everything goes well! Can I just ask -
1. How long did your process of injection take?
2. What is baseline scan and when did you go to get it done?

(I just cant wait to start my IVF process, Im counting the days for Tuesday, thats my appoinmtnet with the nurse for some pills, I hope its all quick stuff) x

YH - I started my BCP on day 2 of my cycle, took them for 21 days, then started Buserlin & will have down regged for almost 3 weeks before starting the stims. Ill take the stubs for 10 days. Then about 2 days after stopping have EC.
The baseline scan is to check your ready to start stims and that your womb lining is very thin & you've no cysts.

Good luck, the time will fly once you get going, it is for me now. Just that dreaded 2ww at the end! All being well x

Minxy, good luck lady!! What are your doses?

Hi to everyone, I hope you're all doing well. Been feeling lazy this week haven't gone to the gym. Tired. Looking forward to the weekend already. Is it a stat/bank holiday there too? Spring is in the air here and all the flowers have finally bloomed. First rainfall was today. Off to watch Spartacus, all that sweat, action & nudity is fun hahaha!

2have4kids - We had sun & now we have lots of rain here! Damn the british weather.
I've been on 0.5 Buserlin, going to 0.2 while I'm on Gonal F. Will be taking 150 of Gonal F, I've always had to drop my dose due to high responding but because of the down regging I shouldn't have to this time. Hopefully I'll make lots of eggs again but really its quality I need, no problem making them but getting those embies past day 3....! Reading other stories its amazing how much variation there is in people's stumbling blocks, responses etc. No wonder IVF doesn't feel too scientific sometimes to me.

When will you be able to start again? Hope its soon.

Afm: Am out of the work trip, I'd forgotten my boss was in last week & he sorted it with the guy organising the trip by saying I couldn't travel for personal relasons & he was aware why but couldn't say why. I feel better for telling the other guy still as we get on well and he's a good person, so its good he knows why and won't tell anyone else.
Also work is looking up, though we will be very busy on this new project I'll be working with some different people for the next few weeks who are a bit more of a laugh, so that will be a breath of fresh air and hopefully stop the annoying woman I sit next to riling me up so easily and maybe soften her up a bit. Working in the same team for many years can get stale (ttc has totally put my career on hold).

Hope everyone else is ok Melbram, Ducktales, MummyW, YH and Pinkie (this must be such an rubbish week, hoping for a positive outcome):hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->