waiting for ivf and struggling!

image.jpg

Its really popping out now

Sorry I have to put the pictures up separately I can't do it all together from my phone x

Aww what brilliant pictures, am really impressed with the quality too. It's lovely to see.

Haha that's funny ducktales.
Its hard to take a photo of yourself with the flip down cover ha x

Mummyw - Yeah I have been good thanks just waiting for my letter from the clinic.

Hope everyone had a good weekend:flower:

I was working al weekend so no ha
Made my 1st twin purchases.
Got 6 knitted hats. Pink with a purple flower. Purple with a pink flower.
Light blue with a white star, dark blue with a yellow star and 2 bear ear hats.

Is the clinic letter so you know when to start? X

Hi guys, has been quite a busy weekend, me & DH went for lunch & a walk around the city Saturday and Sunday me and the girls had a babyshower for one of our friends from work. Bless her she's really struggling, she's was meant to have her gall bladder out but fell pg accidentally, now the baby is pressing on the gall bladder she is in agony alot of the time. Had a really good time, it was really relaxed and our friend was so chuffed with all the effort we went to, we had an afternoon tea theme. I think it was chilled out cos aside from the Mummy to be the other guests were 2 of us struggling ttc and the other 2 don't want children - not the typical babyshower guests. My pregnant friend doesn't know about either of us TTC, I know she would be really sad if she knew. She was scared to tell her office she was pg cos a man in her team had just had a failed IVF cycle with his wife.

Started stimms Sunday night. Have just realised the down regging has really exhausted me, have been taking it easy but am so tired. It's so hard after a day at work to have enough energy to cook a healthy tea, prep tomorrow's lunch, have a shower and do much else before trying to get to bed for 10pm. Espicially if I'm late home if I have yoga or accupuncture. DH helps out alot but he doesn't get home too early & works long days so don't want to set him to work as soon as he walks in the door. Really trying to do the minimal this week, thank goodness Monday is a bank holiday.

Alot of people are talking about protein - really glad I got my powdered stuff.
Next appointment is Friday to check how the follicles are going & bloods. Got the impression they might not do bloods every appointment - but I will ask them to as I don't want to over stimm & cam close to b4. Might be different as down regging this time.

Hope everyone else is well xx

Sounds as tho you've been busy minxy.
Were you ok at the baby shower?

Glad you've started now. You'll soon be having egg collection.
Rest lots, plenty of water too x

minxy that sounds really busy
that's brave of you going to a baby shower - I missed 2 recently as I cannot face that kind of thing and the questions that go with it - good on you for going.
Protein is a really good plan - I ate loads of eggs too as I read somewhere eggs for a egg and I think that helped
I also ate brazil nuts every day and pineapple juice from EC up until BFP
I am feeling so positive for you for this cycle, I just feel like it will be your BFP.
Mummy - good work on the purchases, are you going to find out the sexes ?
How is everyone else doing ?
I'm going to grab dinner now before I start feeling sick again!
xxx
xxxx

I still can't eat dinner and I can't face veg at all. I do worry but taking my vitamins and omega 3,6&9 too.
I'm starting to feel a tad better, which is great.
But you don't realise how tiring it is to grow babies. Its going to be so worth it but I'm counting down the days at work.
We will not be finding out the sexes as I think its got to be the biggest surprise ever and even more with 2. Also be nice for people not to know until we announce they are here.

You still working long days ducktales? X

I agree, a surprise is the best way, our hospital's policy is that it wont tell you anyway
no luckily I am 8-4 with the odd couple of hours overtime until 6pm when I need to (although I am mostly too tired to at the moment!)
xxx

Really? I've never heard of that. Most people want to find out.

That's good. Glad your not working too late.
I'm 8.30-5 and I'm done by the end of the day.
I'm falling asleep now ha x

It's because of the fact that harrow is predominantly Asian and there is still the belief that if people get told the sex they will abort their baby girls as they want sons though frankly if you were of that mindset you would get a private scan anyway, stupid old rule but stops any decision making!
I'm shocked I am still awake, latest in 2 weeks!
Xxx

Thanks for the kind wishes.
If I can get enough time in the morning ill be doing an egg.

I'd have to find out the sex, I'd just need to know but then it would be fun to keep everyone guessing.

Babyshower was no probs BECAUSE only 5 us, mummy to be, me & another long term TTC both sperm issues and the other 2 don't want kids. 2 know I'm ivf, the other knows from 2 years ago I was having trouble so only mum-to-be didnt know. So no questions, no excessive baby talk.

I think I'd be upset if I only had 5 at my baby shower. Did she not want her family there? X

It was just one for our little group, we used to all work together. We did ask her if she wanted anyone else there. My long term TTC friend went to her friends babyshower the previous weekend and it was really hard for her cos there lots of people there, including 2 pregnant, 1 just gave birth & another wanting a baby. It was tough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->