waiting for ivf and struggling!

Think your doing the right thing.
I'd test it out and wouldn't tell anyone unless it was a definite.
It is cruel but it could be a good outcome, you'll just have to wait and see I suppose x

I won't be buying anymore clothes as don't want neutral stuff, I've just bought tiny stuff for when they are in hospital and until the fit into newborn, I will buy when they are born.
We have too much other, bigger stuff to buy and will get clothes I'm sure from family and friends x

Hey mummy

I don't know how handy you are with a sewing machine but while you are not buying neutral babby clothes you could make your own baby blankets I saw this video on YouTube which is really easy but you have really cute blankets. It seems the Americans call it a receiving blanket t you can use it as a tummy time blanket or anything else really will be making one for a friend who has jus announced she's pregnant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqwdNqMZ8Ro

Arw thanks I'm at work so can't wait it bit will tonight.
My hubby's grandma has knit loads of stuff already. Hats cardigans and my nans friend knitted me 2 blankets too.
It gives the older ones something to do I think x
I have only just been taught to knit by my Mother in law x

Hi mummy, I was on the bop and then the equivalent to bourselin and the highest dose of gonal F (flare protocol). The next one I'm trying will be using estrogen priming, then an antagonist cycle, don't know the exact meds yet.
I wish her luck. She should know pretty fast if her eggs are growing. Have you heard anything?
How's everyone else? I hope you all had a good week xxx

Sister, DH & I went to a Tedtalk Friday -it was really inspiring. Then we went out for dinner at a place that plays live Spanish guitar, the food was amazing. I've just spent the day cleaning, cooking & tidying for Father's Day BBQ tomorrow. Do you guys have f day tomorrow too over there?

Yes our Father's Day is the same but not Mother's Day. Which is weird.

Sounds like you had a lovely evening.

My friend is due for collection on Tuesday, they put her gonal from 150-300 and she has 2 dominant eggs. I said I only had 2 eggs my 1st round and I still fell pregnant so hopefully she has a bit of luck and gets at least 2 if not more x

Hi guys,

Quick update, thanks for the encouragement am ignoring my early test. Only 2 more sleeps to go. Ill not sleep tomorrow night if we get there, it'll be like Christmas Eve. Now we've made it 2.5 days further than before it really gets your hopes up. I knew this cycle would be tough as its the third but now we're this far... Omg, I can't think about it.

Hope everyone's having a good weekend, glad Father's Day is nearly over tho x

Minxy you are so patient, well done - I was rubbish and tested very day but was too stressful!
Mummy - are you feeling better?
2have4 - what's a tedtalk????
Hi to everyone else
Just finished a 5 day wedding (brother in law) and am beyond exhausted
Going to sleep now
Xxxxx

Ahh at least the wedding is done now! Hope you get plenty of time to put your feet up.

Would never test early again, it's so hard when you can feel stuff going on. I'm just praying its all good stuff x

Oh it's an Indian wedding isn't it.
I know 2 of my friends how long they went on for.
Did you dress traditional? Love all the colours.

Minxy your doing so well.
When are you testing?

I've still got my cold, I just can't shift it and struggling to sleep at night but apart from that I'm doing ok x

Mummy - sorry to hear about the cold. Annoying.

Tuesday is official test day. Been very tired & very hungry this evening but that could be the hormones, stresses of it & I do love to eat x

Sometimes. Hard to say, have suffered a lot with bloating this year. Think it's down to eating so well previously. My tummy has never been the same since first ivf over a year ago. But I think that's because I've been doing yoga and not the areobic exercises I did before.
Xx

Hey had my consultant appointment today all went well apart from on the referral form the hospital did not put dh sperm count and this will be needed before EC. But at the moment we will be having icsi. Just need to call on day 1 and then start down regulating on day 21

Great stuff bundles when do you anticipate af arriving?

Minxy: everything crossed for tomorrow!!!

great news bundles, annoying about them missing the sperm count though
minxy everything crossed for you
melbram - how are you?
mummy - how are you feeling?
AFM - yes it was my BIL's Indian wedding, all 5 days of it!
totally exhausted and I really struggled with it but I think the worst thing was that because all the food was indian, I couldn't eat any of it - I can't eat anything spicy or with any flavour at the moment so I ended up eating bread and white rice and generally rushing around getting to bed at 1am and waking up at 7am.
So, by yesterday, I was exhausted, to the point where DH's family were saying, you look awful, go home and rest. Got home at 6pm had a McDonalds and went straight to bed and slept till 5am - still tired though - I think some of it was hunger though, I don't think I ate anything decent for 4 days apart from cereal, bread, rice and yoghurt!
It was lovely though, just hard to get through with morning sickness.
I am still feeling really sick but I think it is getting a bit less - today it was much worse from 4pm when I was tired but bearable in the morning (not gone though)
I have been listening to the heatbeat every day and I couldn't be more pleased that I bought a Doppler, it is just so reassuring and really helps my stress.
Because I have heard the heartbeat, I am excited about my scan tomorrow which is at 9.20.
update to follow tomorrow morning
off to bed again after eating pizza (with loads of veg on!)
I will start eating healthily again soon!

Ducktales hope the morning sickness subsides soon for you x good luck with scan tomorrow - exciting :)

I'm good thanks just waiting in af to arrive to start FET x

Yeah I know it's very annoying I just don't understand how he missed it off

Sorry, it's a BFN.

Devastated, it just gets worse everytime. We did everything this time.

Noooo!!!
They will make you keep testing until you either get a positive or you start your period.
I can't believe this. We all so wanted good news for you, it's so cruel.
Are you going to work this morning? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->