waiting for ivf and struggling!

Duck it's hard to eat healthy when you can't stomach things.
I've only really in the last 2 weeks started to eat veg and a few more things other than cereal and bread but still can't eat as much as I should be doing carrying 2 but they are obviously growing.
I couldn't live without the Doppler now it's great but we struggle to find them the more wriggly they get, but when they get bigger we should be able to hear them near enough straight away as I should know where they are x
Good luck at your scan?
You 12 weeks already? X

Yeah gone to work with the brave office face on.
Think it would be worse to mope at home. It really is a shitter!!!
Just phoned clinic & they want me to test again in 48 hours. Will test tomorrow too. I've a lot if tests!!

X

Yes I'd test tomorrow too.
Your probably right, you would mope around at home x

Minxy I'm so sorry. You have really been through it. There is nothing any of us can say except we're here, feel free to rant as much as you like. Really big hugs xxx

so sorry Minxy
I am gutted for you
I have everything crossed that it turns into a positive
big hugs

my update is in my journal
x

Hi ladies, sorry I've been scarce lately. Just trying to focus on projects to take my mind off ttc. Minxy I've just read and want to send you big hugs, I'm so sorry it didn't happen for you. Do you have any plans on how you're to move forward? Just thinking about the next steps is my saving grace. It's the waiting that kills me. Success comes in so many different ways - that's my new revelation. If the next estrogen priming/antagonist cycle doesn't work we're going to either use frozen donour eggs or do a fresh cycle with a donor somewhere in the world. Where we'll get the money for this-who knows:shrug:. Everyone is different and the path is sometimes windy (mine seems like a maze actually:haha:). I wish you the shortest possible quickest success possible.

Omg Minxy Im so sorry to hear that!! Lots of hugs for u!.. Im speechless. I really pray something special is stored for you. Its so heartbreaking. xxx

How else is eveyone? Iv been so busy, dont have much time to come on bnb. I hope everyone is doing well. xxx

Minxy did you keep testing?

Im ok, apart from not sleeping which makes working really hard but I'm off for a week now and going away to Cromer near the sea side to the family caravan and I plan to do nothing but eat and rest x

mummy - that sounds nice.. Hope u have a wonderful time! I cant wait for the summer holidays, I have a very long holiday 8 weeks!!! starting from 8th July and I cant wait!!! The place where I work is giving loong holiday! yaaay

That sounds great! 8 weeks wow
After this week off, I have a week off in July and the rest of the holiday I'm allowed I've taken every Thursday off to reduce my weeks as I have Fridays off.
So I'll have a 3 day week and then a 5 day week x

Iv got 8 weeks because I work in a school. Im a teacher and this year they are giving extra long holidays.

As for IVF - I need to start my periods in order to call the Fertility Clinic and to begin my 28days pill. Now since I don't have any timetable for my periods so I will have to take the blood stopping pills for 5 days (Lol I dont remember the name of the tablets) and after 5 days then I start my periods. (What Mission!)

I am going to start the tablets begining of July so that my scan after the 28days pills doesnt fall on the day I am fasting.

When are u due again?

Oh yes I remember you saying now.
That will soon be here.
I'm due 27th nov but will be induced on 6th nov if I handing
Gone into labour before x

Hi guys, sorry I've been MIA all week it's been a nightmare juggling work & everything. Thank you all for your kind words.

I retested Thursday & sadly BFN. Me & DH are so gutted, we literally tried everything possible this time & sadly got the same result. For me the third time is the worst, it shows a pattern, a never improving pattern in our case. Because I've used all my holiday leave & sick up (otherwise I'll get a get a warning), I've had to work every day, I've had some really long (3hr), intense meetings its been awful. On Tuesday after BFN, I actually started to cry in a meeting, luckily all close team colleagues but everyone is slightly weary of me now but even not knowing why I've been a zombie everyone has been very kind & really helped me out in the other meetings.
Totally agree 2Have4 - a plan is the way forward. We've got a counseling session booked for Saturday which I'm hoping will really help. Before we have any more IVF I want to get as many extra tests done as possible, I need some glimmer there's a chance, my honest thought is we ought to go donor but that is a massive step and will need alot of careful thought but I really think that will be the way to go, when looking back at our previous treatments.

How is everyone else?

Mummy - OMG your going to Cromer!!! Its my home town!!! I hope you have a lovely time, the weather has been terrible the last few days. If you have time, Holt is a lovely quaint town with lots of shops. I can't believe your going there, small world & all that!

Hey Minxy
I'm coming home too- headed to Norwich 2nd week in July with a night somewhere in north Norfolk- am showing my DH to see if be wants to/ can cope with moving to Norwich permanently!
Have fun mummy, hope the weather picks up
Minxy- glad you have the counselling booked in I think it can really help
Hi yearning, bundles, 2have4 everyone else
I have a hideous headache today that I can't shift so back off to bed just wanted to catch up
Xxx

Hi everyone

Sorry to just jump in but I'm feeling crap. The hospital have rung and told me I had a molar pregnancy. I didn't even know what this was until today. I have to see the consultant again on Thursday and they will run tests, presumably to make sure I don't have the Choriocarcinoma.

I have to wait at least 6 months before I can have another IVF.

:cry:

Oh pinkie- I'm sorry
I also don't know a lot about that
Is it 6 months from your loss or 6 months from your initial ivf?
When can you do it again or won't you know till you see the consultant
Big hugs
Rubbish news but I suppose at least it is an answer which helps you and them understand and know what went wrong and what can be done to prevent it happening again
Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->