waiting for ivf and struggling!

Lovely pictures mummyW they are gorg. So glad they are doing well.:happydance::hugs:

Can't wait to see the 4d scan

Hi 2have4kids so sorry to hear about the flooding, it is such a good thing your doing, volunteering.
Your have done a fantastic job losing weight I wish I was that size to!

Minxychick happy you were not made redundant, and if she gos it's for the best you don't need her negativity

Thank you. I'm so glad there doing well, because its still nerve wracking to think something could happen x

I know what you mean, I think I will be exactly the same. I am a born worrier!:wacko:

How's everyone today? Pinkie - how's it going, I see you're reading like I am?
I'm just working from home, it looks like it'll be a nice sunny day out there. Tried a pilates reformer class last night and it was fun. I think we're going climbing in the Rockies this weekend, hoping for more lovely weather. That's about it over here, just waiting for AF to come. Waiting, waiting, waiting.

Hey
I'm ok, was off today and did nothing all day and had a pedicure tonight.
Feeling the babies lots and its lovely but can't wait for hubby to feel them on the outside.
I've got 17 weeks max to go.

Getting lots of things done in the house. New windows upstairs in a few weeks.
New door frames and doors and then mega plastering and then mega painting.
All needs doing before babies arrive as it won't get done otherwise x

Hello everyone

Mummy - great pics :happydance:

I've lost track a bit where everyone is up to, Bundles and Yearning, what stage are you at now?

2have4kids - the flooding sounds horrendous, I cant imagine having to pick up the pieces after something like that. Have a great time in the Rockies, sounds fab!

Minxy - I hope you are ok and your counselling session helps :hugs:

AFM - taking a break from thinking about IVF. The hospital have told me that although I am testing negative, I'll still need to be monitored until 6 months from the end of the pregnancy, which I assume is from the operation. I am sending urine samples (we have nicknamed piss-post) and the latest was this morning.

This takes me to the end of November before we can go again. Having to BD with contraception is heart breaking after everything we've been through. Although we are fine, I am excited about the wedding and honeymoon and life is good, I am still very bitter about what happened. It seems so very unfair and some days, I struggle to get my head round it. After the wedding, I'm planning to research more about how molar pregnancy can be avoided (egg screening?) as I'm not sure I could cope with this again.

Wedding plans are going great, ten weeks tomorrow! We will be getting wed in the village church followed by a marquee here on the farm. Cant wait!

:hugs:

Hi pinkie
Thank you.
Good to hear from you.

I know it's frustrating to be told you have to wait. I felt so down hearted when we were told we had to wait 6 months but you have the wedding to keep you occupied.
It sounds lovely to be having it at your local church and then on a farm. You getting carterers in?
You got your dress?
What have you still got left to do x

It's very rare that a molar could happen again isn't it?

Hey pinkie really glad to hear from you:hugs:
I am starting my buserelin injections on Monday.

10 weeks away that's really round the corner, :happydance: the ceremony in a village church sounds lovely that's what I had to.x makes it so easy when you have your own land to put up a marquee. And you are going to have lowly weather if its like how it is now

Yeah I know:happydance: getting more excited by the hour. Really surprised that how dh is getting excited to he is usually the most laid back person I know

That's good. He will be a great support for you while your going through this x

image.jpg

Updated bump picture
Just been out for a lovely dinner for my MIL and FILs 60th birthday.
I nearly melted away, it's got to be 1 of the hottest nights so far.
Hubby got me a bucket of freezing cold water to put my feet in x

Aww your bump looks so cute. It's different grown since your last pic looks lovely in the maxi dress.

Today was boiling! Went to my parents house in London and had a BBQ had a great time.

I'm not massive the midwife said because of how they are laying transverse so hope they move so that I'm not as wide as a house ha

Glad you had a nice day too x

Sorry I have been rubbish at updating - we were in Greece for a week then in Norfolk with limited mobile signal.

Mummy - lovely bump pic, looking good.

I have to catch up on all the posts I have missed in the last couple of weeks but Hi to everyone else, hope everyone is ok.

It is my 32nd birthday today. I received some beautiful maternity clothes, very happy.
It is so hot here in London, it was 31 degrees in our house yesterday and I was really hot and bothered as well as my hayfever being out of control.

My sickness is much better now and only occurs in the evening when I am really tired, so I am so relieved.

I have had a wonderful 2 weeks off work and don't really want to go back tomorrow, especially as I think I will have to tell them my news which I didn't want to do until our 20 week scan - will see what clothes I can disguise myself in !

I have my 16 week midwife appointment tomorrow which I am looking forward to.
Not many plans today, just seeing family and relaxing as I feel exhausted still.

DH and I went to look at prams to get an idea of what we liked.
I loved the Icandy strawberry (but not the cost)
DH was hilarious - we went into Mothercare and then John Lewis before he started moaning that he was hungry, tired and it was taking so long!
I think I am prepared for a toddler as he is like one most of the time!

I weighed myself this morning and so far since the start of IVF I have put on 9 lbs which is not great but whatever, I am eating healthily and trying my best.
I start pregnancy yoga tomorrow night which I am looking forward to
xx

Duck tales glad you had a lovely holiday.
Is hubby sold on Norfolk?
Not heard of the strawberry!
All twin prams are so expensive.

We need a bump picture from you?
Why do you not want to tell them until 20weeks?
Has no one guessed?

It's way too hot here for me. My feet are just throbbing constantly and making me miserable. I don't like the heat but know a lot of people do.
Roll on winter for me.
I couldn't imagine giving birth in this heat! X

Happy birthday for yesterday ducktales - do you have any baggy tops you can wear, depending on the ac in your office you could cover your bump with a cardigan to. Yes I agree we need to see your bump to!

Your hubby sounds like mine, went to B&Q yesterday for some garden bits and he moaned about his eye hurting, his leg, his arm, however as soon as we left and got home he was fine to light the BBQ:haha:

Pregnancy yoga is really good and helps with pelvic exercises

Yes happy birthday for the other day ducktales.

I've been doing the yoga and tho I'm finding sitting on the floor, crossing my legs etc very uncomfortable, it's relaxing and learning a bit too x

Hi ladies, happy birthday ducktales and have fun at Yoga!
Mummy, you look absolutely radiant, really lovely little bump you've got going there!
Bundles I've got all of my fingers and toes crossed that your eggies line up nicely and grow be big & healthy. Glad to hear your OH is excited too, it's always nice to have a partner cheering you on!
Everyone else, I hope you're staying happy & enjoying your summer.

AFM, we went out to dinner to wind down the weekend last night. To a little balcony artsy place downtown. The wine & food was lovely and then walking back we couldn't find OH's car...it was stolen. So we took transit and a long walk home, reported to the police & insurance. I've already planted the bug in his ear that I'd like him to replace it with a 7 seater SUV for when we have 5 kids in the next few years lol. When I asked him if he was stressed about it he said it's more like having a toy taken away (it really was like a toy...nissan 350z little red racey car) than being a stress. Have to try not to get stressed over things we can't control, um, well we can try right...I find infertility hard not to think about.
Glad to hear you ladies are having some nice warm weather. Hopefully it calms down to warm rather than searing hot. We've had a few scorching days too, it makes it hard to sleep.

Annoying
Yoga was cancelled as no one but me turned up and it was too hot on the room.
Went to buy a fan but the whole world has sold out!
DH is not sold on Norfolk to live there but did love it- maybe in 10 years time!
Bump pic tomorrow- was going to do today but ran out of time
No one has guessed I am pregnant so keeping quiet for now!
Bundles- your b&q story made me laugh- men!
2 have 4- I can't believe that about your car- what a nightmare

How is everyone else?
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79