waiting for ivf and struggling!

bundles - Awwwwwwwwwww :hugs:
8 days in hospital! Im sorry to hear about the delay in the process. I hope things go fast and smooth for you! take it easy.
Im feeling much better than yesterday. No im not feeling sore from the EC. I just had sickness feeling but yeah like you said that was probably due to the sedating or hunger. xxx

2have4kids - Thats nice! to have good renters and yes I agree with you some renters can be full of drama and nightmare, its hard to find good renters but you must be glad :)
I know the wait can kill, I thought it was forever I am doing my treatments, just keep your self busy and by the time you know it your process will start! Keep strong. xxx

AFM - I just got called from the doctor and he said from the 17 eggs collected yesterday, 14 were fertilised! :happydance:

By the way, what does 'AFM' stand for. I know everyone uses it and me too but I dont know what it stands for. I am assuming it would mean something like, my current state,at the moment - Because I can tell from everyoneelses messages.

Hey thanks yeah I am just going to rest up called the clinic and have appointment booked for 01st oct so I think your right 2have4kids I might have a Christmas BFP.[-o<
Great news about the renters :happydance: what day are you on now?
Yearning that's great news 14:happydance: when will ET be? Will they take them all to 5 day blasts?
Afm stands for as for me

Thanks Yearning, and oh my, 14 fertilised? That's really incredible. You'll have a large household if even half of them are viable, here' I'm hoping for 1 or 2, well done lady!
Bundles, how are you feeling then, are you back to work or do you have some time off? I hope you're better.
It's CD14 today, I forgot to poas yesterday so today's the day.

We just got a call from the police lady, they're offering our little stalker/harasser x-tenant a plea bargain of guilty to the charges with a 1 year peace bond NO criminal conviction. Boo. I told the constable I'm not happy about that as it invites her to do the same to others without consequences. I hope she's stupid enough to decline the deal and bring it to trail, even though it'd be stress for me it's long term safety for my family. I think her lawyer will advise her to take the deal after he heard the evidence at the discovery hearing. She's pretty pig-headed tho so who knows. As long as she has a record she can't hurt anyone else and won't come after us ever again.

Wow 17 eggs that's great!!! Hope you get loads that fertilise.
It's weird being sedated. I woke up after my 1st round shivering and crying but I was fine.
The 2nd time just a little uncomfortable and was given pain relief straight away.

Bundles sorry you got OHSS. Hope it wasn't too painful.
Glad your home and not too bloated now.

I also went into hospital on weds.
I made a doctor appt on weds morning for blurred vision and stabbing pain behind 1 eye, was told I had very high blood pressure and was told to go straight to hospital.
I nearly had to stay in but they let me home if I rested.
Had to go Back in Friday and Sunday.
Then tomorrow and Friday.
The blood pressure has gone right down but still got stabbing pain behind my eye.
They suggested I see an optician to rule that out and she said I can try glasses to see if that helps with the eye pain.
I went into work for the 1st time today and couldn't cope so had to go home.
I called my boss and said I think it's best that I call it a day rather than wait until Thursday.

Got hospital tomorrow then ill go for a chat with my boss and then that's it. I can relax, keep my blood pressure down and let these babies cook for as long as possible x

Wow 14 fertilised. Sorry I didn't read on.
That's great.

Oh 2have 4- that's a bit annoying what they are suggesting.
You'll have to keep us informed of how it goes.
Hopefully she doesn't agree and like you say, it goes to trail and you keep as calm as possible about it all and it soon be over x
I'm confused with what your doing now tho? X

Bundles - sorry to hear about your ohss- something you could have done without I'm sure
Yh- 14- wow that is a lot, everything crossed for you
2have4- so near to getting it all going - everything crossed for you too
Mummy- I'm sorry you haven't been well- yes I think leaving early and resting is the best idea. When do they anticipate you will have the twins - is it a lot earlier than one baby?
Pinkie- how are you doing?
Did I miss anyone out- apologies if so

I am good, but really tired, I am suffering terribly with sinusitus still- the antibiotics didn't clear it and I am fighting for breath a lot of the time so doctor has given me an inhaler to ease my lungs but it means I am sleeping badly so and tired all day and my legs ache- I feel like I expected to feel in 3rd tri!! I thought there was a glowing phase- not sure when mine will hit! Lol
Xxx

I haven't seen my "glowing" phase yet!!!
Hopefully we will both feel better soon and can enjoy the rest of our pregnancies.

I'm not allowed to go past the 5th nov but I think they'll arrive end of October but all depends on my blood pressure, they are worried ill have pre E early on. My mum had it realised bad with me so I need to really rest up x

Hey mummyW and ducktales so sorry your both feeling poorly:hugs:
2have4kids I was off for a week will go back to work tomorrow but will work from home this week can't face the drive takes an hour to get to the office.
Ah great so u start your patch today and then go onto to down regging after 2 weeks is that right?

bundles - Hopefully a BFP is a Christmas present for you.

mummy - Yeah I was given pain reliefs too, I had cramps soon as I woke up. Sorry to hear about the stabbing pain behind the eye, it is horrible. Sometimes I notice I get it when I have less sleep or too much in front of the screen. I hope it goes away and never comes back.

Ducktales - Awwwwwwwww I hope you get better and be full of energy. x

AFM - My embryo transfer will be either on Thursday or Saturday.

Oh my, Mummy and Ducktales, you two really don't sound good. Mummy a visit to an ophthalmologist sounds vital. I'm glad you're off now and only need to worry about your two little beans. Ducktales, I couldn't imagine the sinitis without some harsh stuff (I like a squirt of decongestant before I go to bed. I have another sinus infection right now, I'm SOO annoyed. Sneeze & blow all day, stuffy & can't breath all night. At least now I can take something, but I really feel for you.

Yearning, how many are you able to have transferred over? I look forward to your post & hope everything goes well.

Well, that little stalker lady took the guilty plea and she will be sworn to no contact on Sept 10th. If she does anything to break bond she shouldn't she'll be slapped with another charge. Well, I'm just glad it's done even if I didn't quite get a long term solution. Thanks for your support/listening, infertility & this court stuff isn't something I like to talk about with friends/colleagues, the whole thing was really negative & people just don't understand.

How many you allowed to transfer FH- I can't remember your age.

2H4- so glad it's over for you and you can hopefully move on now.
We are here to listen (read).

I have hospital check up today. More bloods, blood pressure, listen to babies etc so hope BP is still down x

I think Im allowed one embroy transfer. My age is less than 30. How did you ladies feel after the EC?
Im slightly worried because I have very bad bloaty tummy (I look pregnant). cramps/mild pain on the ovaries area and tummy area. Lightheaded and sometimes dizzy and pressure on my chest. Im calling the nurse now but the phone line is busy. I really hope its not OHSS though my symptoms seems like OHSS :-( :-( :-(

Yh- I think you should call
I felt bloated, crampy like period pains and tired but nothing else
Make sure you drink loads of water see if you can flush it out
Xxx

Thanks ducktales - I think I didnt drink enough water, like yesterday I think I had like 4 glasses today I am drinking more. I spoke to the nurse and its not to worry about. I might be going in tomorrow for ET. I just hope I can quickly pass all these stages and get to the end of having a baby in my arms. Well I think we all wish that! x

Oh dear I hope it passes. Yeah drink loads and have lots of protein. When do you find out if your going in tomorrow

I felt very crampy and sore which is normal seeing as what your insides have been through after collection.
But I'd ring to put your mind at ease.

I got glasses today and hoping it stops the eye pain soon x

You need to be drinking a serious amount of water. You just have to force it down because you won't be thirsty x

Thanks for the tips, how many glasses of water did you take during your time. Today I think I had roughly 7/8 glasses of water. Im going to find out tomorrow if my ET is tomorrow but if its not then I am thinking of making a trip to the hospital/doctors - Im kind of worried now. My stomach has seriously expanded so much and its so hard like a rock especially just above the belly button. Today I was hungry so I had little food, like literally few bites and could take in no more, it felt as though my stomach is going to bust and my breathing became more of a struggle. So I am going to sleep feeling hungry but extremely stuffed bloated hard belly. :-(

Hi yearning it sounds like ohss check you weight today and your abdominal girth and check them again tomorrow to see if you are gaining weight. I was gaining 1 kilo a day in weight and girth was increasing 1 cm a day. I really hope you don't have it:hugs:

I really hope you haven't got it too.
As that would be another Set back for transfer but you just need to be healthy for the eggs to go back.
I didn't do glasses. I got 2 or 3 1litre old juice bottles and kept them filled up with water in the fridge and just Kept adding juice so that way you can monitor the litres as your meant to have between 2-3 a day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->