waiting for ivf and struggling!

The nursery looks lovely mummyW.
Goodluck with midwife appointment Ducktales.
I understand what you mean melbram I don't think it makes you a hypocrite
2have4kids goodluck with starting this will be your cycle:thumbup:

Afm just waiting for our appointment on the 01 oct to see when fet will be done. Was actually thinking since my fresh cycle was cancelled I think they might see this as a second cycle which if they do they might allow two eggs back. What do you guys think?

Oh bundles I'm not sure about that. You'd have to ask but I really hope they let you have 2. It's for better chances of having a baby x

I'm writing my name list out as want hubby to do his because we are going to struggle other wise x
I just haven't any boys names I like x

Yes, Melbram, I agree with Mummy. We all have our own 'hangups' about the different procedures going forward. For me it's that I get a tall egg donor. There's nothing wrong with having certain ideas, and sometimes we can push past them too. I was always very opposed to adoption but I was looking up Jillian Michaels to get some motivation for these last 15 lbs and she has a lovely mixed family that includes an adopted little girl. I could totally do that, it costs double($40,000) what egg donation is though so we'll likely stick to that route but you know what I mean, glad I have the right to change my mind as I grow wiser because I know my pickiness with the donor eggs doesn't even make me feel good.

Bundles: they shouldnt see this as a second cycle - its only classes as a completely new cycle if you dont reach egg collection. I see no reason why you shouldnt be allowed 2 put back in though x

2have4kids: it cost $40,000 to adopt? that is madness!

In the uk if your under 35 you are only allowed 1 egg put back on your 1st cycle to reduce the chances of multiples as it puts more strain on hospitals etc as you are more likely to need more help carries 2 or more.

40,000 to adopt that's crazy!
There are loads of children in care and a lot of people won't be able to afford that!!

Aw ok thanks guys I guess it was wishful thinking:blush:
I think I am the opposite I have loads of boys names that I like and no girls

I can't sleep and got to be up early for my 2nd diabetes test.
I get very frustrated when I'm so tired and can't sleep x

Hello ladies, how are you all? Iv been away for few days trying to keep myself busy and not think about the horrible beta test. I am in my 2 weeks wait. Its too much to read back so do update me with whats happening with you lovely ladies!!

I have my blood/beta test on Thursday. I wanted to ask you ladies something quickly - Did you get spotting during your 2WW? if so what day?

I look forward to reading your updates. Take care, hope you guys are doing well. xxx

Well I kind of like the old fashioned names
So noah, Christian, Aaron, Ethan,

Hey yearning how have you been, how was it at your families house, are you back home? You have done so well not to test early

bundles - Heyyy how you doing? Any updates from you? Im too scared to test early because I can stress very easily. Im not home yet, I will be going home after my blood test on Thursday.

AFM - I had the shock of my life. I had brown spotting in the afternoon followed by light pink spotting, after few hours I had very bad cramps, it was like killer period pain I had to take pain killers for it. The spotting turned into blood. I was bleeding!!! :nope:
It is very light red and its a little with the very bad cramps. When I saw it I felt like bursting into tears but held it in until I told DH then my tears just came. Im so worried now, I just spoke to the nurse (I called them because I was scared and in pain) and she said it is either implantation or AF is coming! My beta test is on Thursday. I hope its not AF. I feel so miserable now and it feels like its the end :cry:

Hey
I had spotting with both cycles. More with this 1 and very red blood. It lasted 3 days and also had very bad shooting pains up my mini which I get when I'm due on.
You can't panic about it too much, there is nothing you can do, other than see it out I'm afraid. Just keep calm as you can and hope for the best but I know its upsetting.
Fingers crossed its implantation for you!

I went in today for my glucose diabetes test and then my blood pressure check up.
It was very high again and have admitted me.
I've never stayed in hospital before.
I'm so tired tho because only got 3/4 hours sleep last night!
But I'll be woke up every 4 hours to be checked. Could be worse, it could be every hour.
My eye pain is still going and they were going to put me on BP meds but don't think they are now x

Aw mummy thinking of you in hospital! Bless you x

YH hope the spotting subsides I don't think it's anything out of the ordinary for some but I appreciate it's all so nerve wracking x

mummy - Awwwww sorry to hear that!:hugs:
I hate staying in hospitial but at least they always checking so thats good. I hope all goes well for you and I hope your eye pain goes. Poor you, you have complain about the eye pain for a while. It must be a bugger, hope it goes away quickly and never returns. Did the doctor say what is causing the eye pain? Let us know how it goes.

Ducktales - Thanks and I think your right. I think I over reacted yesterday :dohh: because the bleeding wasnt really much, it was there only when wiped however it was weird because in the evening til this morning I kept getting clots, very small clots when in the loo. I hope thats nothing to worry about. Anyhow I do feel much better than yesterday and I feel dumb for reacting yesterday. Im taking it easy today and trying to pass time today and first thing tomorrow Im going to the blood clinic.

xxx

Oh no so sorry to hear your in hospital mummyW it's not nice, when do they think you can go home.

Ah yearning glad you are feeling better roll on tomorrow.

Thanks bundles! I keep looking at the clock, Iv never been this eager to get to bed to sleep. haha
My bleeding started again, not like AF but Im not stressing I just keep praying I get good news tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain in the morning because I am going to have to do some walking.

Tomorrow is the day?
Wow ill be thinking of you!!!
Fingers crossed for good luck xxx

mummy - Thanks and yeah its tomorrow, I go early morning for the blood test and then have to call around 3:00pm for the results. Im not stressing but I dont have a good feeling about tomorrow, my mind is preparing for bad news. I hope I am shocked in a good way.

Good luck yh I will be thinking of you today
Mummy I'm sorry you are in hospital hope it wasn't too bad overnight
On way to work but hi to everyone else
Xx

Last night wasn't too bad.
Slept constantly in between being woke up.
On blood pressure tablets and strong pain killers which are working.

Thinking of you YH!!! Can't wait go here some news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->