Waiting for MAY anyone?? Let's wait together!

We're going to start TTC in May as well! Trying to pass the time by focusing on weight loss and college! Only 3 more months to go!! I'll be graduating the first week of May so it needs to get here already!

Doing great over here!

Ladies, we are another month closer to trying! If my cycles fully regulate back to normal, we might actually try at the very end of march (would be ovulating around the 30th)...which is next month! Feels very very close now and I can't wait!

That's exciting kk! I am so happy its feb too because this is a shorter month and we are one month closer to trying.

I'm May!! Our honeymoon happens to fall right when I'm ovulating whoop!

Happy- that's awesome!! Hopefully you can have a honeymoon baby- would be the ultimate souvenir to bring back!

MissN8- its pretty ironic that February feels like it will be the longest month for me to wait. Thankfully I'm distracting myself with birthday party planning and trying to get as many out of the house activities planned as I can.

How many kiddos is everyone wanting to have? This will be our last one and I'm kind of hoping it will be another boy!

We want to have four children! I come from a larger family and have always wanted four children. People call me crazy every time I say it. OH is an only child and wants to be part of a bigger family. I don't mind if we have another boy next time, but we both really want a girl!!

I would love three. I am 27 so I might be late to the game but I still want to try.
I would love to bring home a baby bump from the honeymoon! That would be the best souvenir ever!!
Half of me wants may to hurry up and get here so we can get to baby making. The other half of me wants may to not come so quickly because I'm so not ready for the wedding! Aahh!

Wedding planning is a lot of work but I'm sure it will all come together!

Hey!

We're WTT until May too, I have to go abroad for work in May so we decided that it would be easiest to wait until that's out of the way and then to start trying!

It's going to slow though, I just want to get going now!!

Talked with my DH and it looks like we are going to try next month! Probably more of a NTNP since the due fate would be in the holidays but I am still SO excited! I hope you all Dont mind if I stay here with you

That's great news kk! Of course you can stay here. We would love 2 but I will be just happy with one for now. Don't mind whether it's a boy or girl although think a girl would be nice. Something about a mother and daughter bond I am so close to my mother although doesn't mean everyone is the same as long as babba is healthy.

We ended up decided to NTNP sooner too. Specifically April. I blame my massive broodiness. On the plus side, while I don't remember a lot about my cycle (I've been on hormones for years) my estimated fertile period should cover approximately the week after my birthday. So I can hope for a birthday BFP, I guess? Haha.

Had my surgery yesterday! Let the 6 week countdown to starting drugs begin! Hoping to have embryo transferred end of April so will be PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) then and hopefully find out if it worked in May!

Awesome news!! Out of curiosity- why are you waiting the extra month between drugs (and assuming retrieval) and embryo transfer?

KK and Arturia - excellent news that you've decided to start sooner. Fingers crossed and hope it all works out for you.

Have to wait to get clearance from oncologist before can try again....May will be the absolute earlier, though I'll be turning 41 then so really not holding out much hope that anything will happen naturally.

Will you try naturally for a bit or will your doctor intervene from the start?

Awesome news!! Out of curiosity- why are you waiting the extra month between drugs (and assuming retrieval) and embryo transfer?

We aren't, we aren't having retrieval we have a frozen embryo. Im waiting six weeks to start drugs as my doctor wants my body fully healed before we start. I then down regulate, have a period and then build my lining with estrogen then start progestrogen before transfer.

Ahh...I see...thank you for explaining! wishing you all the best!!

Hey!

We're WTT until May too, I have to go abroad for work in May so we decided that it would be easiest to wait until that's out of the way and then to start trying!

It's going to slow though, I just want to get going now!!

:wave: Hey! I'm from Nottingham to!

We want to have four children! I come from a larger family and have always wanted four children. People call me crazy every time I say it. OH is an only child and wants to be part of a bigger family. I don't mind if we have another boy next time, but we both really want a girl!!

I want 4 babies aswell, I come from a big family and DH is an only child.

I'm torn on what gender I'd like because I'd love to experience a baby girl but then again I want to use all of my sons tiny baby clothes again because there all soooo cute!. So I'll just settle for a full term what ever gender baby :haha:

Talked with my DH and it looks like we are going to try next month! Probably more of a NTNP since the due fate would be in the holidays but I am still SO excited! I hope you all Dont mind if I stay here with you

Woohoo! So exciting! Of course you can stay here!! We're all in this together :D

Had my surgery yesterday! Let the 6 week countdown to starting drugs begin! Hoping to have embryo transferred end of April so will be PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) then and hopefully find out if it worked in May!

How are you feeling after surgery hunny? I hope all went well and your recovering well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->