Waiting for MAY anyone?? Let's wait together!

Hey ladies! How is everyone's wait going?

The wait is driving me nuts. Sorry for my pity party but I have 40 day cycles, it looks like I won't be ovulating until the last week of may. I know I should be thankful for starting in may either way but I was hoping id ovulate the beginning of may when we first decided on may. I tried to conceive DH of trying in April when I will ovulate around the 18th but he still wants to wait.

I'm sorry sweetyangel- I know that is super frustrating. I was the same way- I wasn't going to ovulate until the very end of April/beginning of may (we were going to start in April). Thankfully my hubby has agreed to start in march rather than waiting another month.

Is there a reason your DH is holding out to May? My hubby was the same way with our first and it came down to him being scared. This time though he is much more open to it

He's concerned about having a baby too close to Christmas/January. But I told him you never know if I will get pregnant the first cycle or not. I'm hoping he will surprise me and go for it April. Plus another concern I have is he has a business trip at the end of May and will be gone a week, so I'm concerned about him missing my window all together.

I've had baby fever for about 5 years so I'm going crazy. He's been thinking more logically this entire time and financially things are finally lining up so he's felt more comfortable about it all over the past year.

Sounds a lot like us before our first! We waited 5 years, I was ready, he was still nervous...in yhr end it will all work out! Hopefully he will go for it in April or at least not miss your May window!

I know how you guys feel with the baby fever, it is overwhelming sometimes. I'm just so, so eager to start and am just counting down the weeks until my bc goes into the trash.

While I'm not too sure on exactly how my cycle will play out (I think I remember it being slightly long, maybe 31 days? Never paid much attention when not trying to get pregnant. Don't even know when/if I ovulate either.) I am expecting to o the week of my 30th birthday. Likely going to be fertile right after it.

I'm still hoping he'll agree to move it up again. Wouldn't it be so cool to be taking a pregnancy test that week instead? If not... 5 more weeks of bc, 5 more weeks. *scribbles 'x' across days on calendar*

I'm with you on th baby fever!!! My brothers girlfriend is big and pregnant and I'm sooo jealous lol I can't wait to be pregnant again!! But at the same time I feel like I must be mad wanting to do it for a third time so soon :haha:

I'm expecting to ovulate between the 20th-23rd I'm hoping to O a little sooner as we fly back from our holiday on the 22nd lol

I know how that feels. I'm jealous of every person I come across with a baby bump! It's insane! At the same time I'm also afraid of being pregnant the same time as others in the family. Anyone have any experience with this? My husband's brother got married last year 2 months after we did, but his wife is the attention mooch type and she was just fuming that we were getting married before her (they got engaged about 6 months before we did). Even though they haven't expressed any interest in getting pregnant for at least a year (she has baby fever but he doesn't want kids yet but she's the type that what she wants she gets), I'm scared to death I will be pregnant the same time as her and that she will make things hell for me around DH family. I'm trying not to worry about it, but it is a fear of mine.

Sometimes those things are avoidable sweety.

My other brother announced she was pregnant as we were mid way through our IVF cycle and we were due 3/4 weeks apart, my son was very premature and died during my 2 day labor and was stillborn. It was extremely difficult as my nephew was born a few days before my sons due date. I didn't meet him until he was almost 1 and I was pregnant with my second son.

Xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I don't blame you one bit for not meeting your nephew right away. Praying your next pregnancy goes smooth. Are you trying in May as well?

That's sad MissZoie. :cry:

Sweety, it hasn't happened to me yet, but I wouldn't be super surprised if my hubby's sister ends up getting pregnant shortly after we do. (or before...) I know she wants to as her best friend has kids now. Luckily I don't think I'd be too put out, we hardly ever see her except on holidays.

I think that's one thing I keep telling myself to keep my sanity on that subject. We only see them mostly at holidays so hopefully it won't affect me as much as I think it will.

I'm so sorry miss zoie- I'm glad you have your rainbow baby with you now :hugs:

My beat friend announced her pregnancy halfway through mine and I was super excited. Another good friend will be trying in may/June and I so hope we can be bump buddies. I think having someone in your life who is going through the same thing you are is amazing. Someone you can relay ups and downs to who really understands and supports because they are going through the same thing. Of course, that person needs to be nice for it to work ;)

I would absolutely love to have someone close to me pregnant at the same time, but I don't think any of my close family/friends are planning on trying any time soon. My sister in law and I have never really been on speaking terms. Just small talk to get thru the get together we are at. So if anything it would maybe give us something to talk about, but that didn't happen when we were both getting married so I'm not sure.

kksy9b that's awesome that you might have a bump buddy. No such luck here. I have a friend who is trying, but she JUST moved across the country. Everyone else already has their family, except for my hubby's sister.

Sweety-I hope your SIL doesn't give you too much of a fuss. Sorry you all aren't close :(

Arturia- bummer with your friend moving! Do you think your SIL will be ready anytime soon?

Got my thermometer in the mail today and my FF account all set up. Starting tomorrow...3 weeks to trying!

Sweety-I hope your SIL doesn't give you too much of a fuss. Sorry you all aren't close :(

Arturia- bummer with your friend moving! Do you think your SIL will be ready anytime soon?

Got my thermometer in the mail today and my FF account all set up. Starting tomorrow...3 weeks to trying!

Can't believe you're only 3 weeks away from trying!! It feels so far away for me at the moment. Really not sure I'll be ready in May :(

FX- I really think once you get settled into your house you will feel a lot more prepared! How is house hunting going?

And thanks! It still feels a long way off but I know it will go quick

Yeh it will fly by I reckon!

We've found a house we love, but as foreigners we don't know how strong our application will be, but dh was great and put a really good application in, so all we can do is wait and keep our fingers crossed. If we do get it, we can't move in until 18th March so that's a huge stress and a bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->