Waiting for MAY anyone?? Let's wait together!

I was doing ok till this morning but now think I have an infection so off to hospital this afternoon. Just my luck!

oh no...i hope you start feeling better soon hun :hugs:

Hi KK, thanks for your question - will get bloodtests done next month with Dr and if everything seems okay will try naturally for a few months, if nothing is happening will get intervention.

Sounds like a good plan :thumbup: getting the blood testing done is very reassuring (I had it done in December) and hope all comes back normal!

Talked with my DH and it looks like we are going to try next month! Probably more of a NTNP since the due fate would be in the holidays but I am still SO excited! I hope you all Dont mind if I stay here with you

Ahh yay! So pleased for you kksy9b! We'll be TTC buddies as we're going back to TTC in March- DH is no longer being sent away, more just some weeks here and there! So happy and excited! Here's to moving over to first tri quickly :winkwink::happydance:

Yay!! That is amazing news curiosity! So happy that you won't have to spend such a lo g stretch away from each other! Here's to hoping we can be bump buddies! When is your cycle set to start? Mine should be around March 16th

Yay!! That is amazing news curiosity! So happy that you won't have to spend such a lo g stretch away from each other! Here's to hoping we can be bump buddies! When is your cycle set to start? Mine should be around March 16th

Mine should be starting March the 8th, not much of a difference! Of course it's possible it'll be a bit later as I'm starting agnus castus next cycle. I hope we can be bump buddies too! I bet you're really happy you have been able to bring it forward :happydance:

Mine should be the 8th of March, not much difference! Mine could even be a bit later as I'm starting agnus castus next cycle. I hope we can be bump buddies too! I bet you're so happy you've been able to bring ttc date forward :happydance:

Oh good, we can be cycle buddies too!!

Is your doctor recommending the AC? I would be wary of starting it without their recommendation. My doctor put me on it in November and it took 3 cycles before it started to work. But in those cycles, I had worsening problems, including anovulatory cycles. Another gal on here started taking it on her own and it has completely messed her cycles uo. She took it 3 months, I believe all anovulatory, stopped it in december, had another off cycle and now this month appears to finally be ovulating again.

Obviously if you need it, then definitely take it. But I would absolutely recommend talking with your doctor first and be prepared for it to means your cycles up for the first few months.

Hi Hun, I am a bit weary of it yes... I have taken it in the past just to get piece of mind when my cycles first messed up, I took it straight for 2 months and half a cycle after that, the half cycle I had a normal cycle... I would like to check with docs but worried they won't take it seriously. In the uk they don't recognise that lpd exists :( how're you doing with yours now you're taking it? X

that sucks that they don't take it seriously. That's one reason why I love my doctor- she is very hands off but as soon as you raise a question or concern she is quick to act. I went in to see her and she put me on b6, vitex and ordered blood work. Since the tests all came back normal, she said if we aren't preggo in 4 months that she will start intervention and not make us wait a year.

It took 3 cycles before i saw improvement. Granted my period started RIGHT after I started taking it so there wasn't much time for that one.Those 3 cycles each seemed to get worse. But for the last 2 cycles my ovulation has been very strong and hormones finally seem balanced post weaning. My LP has lengthened from 9 days to 12. AF is due next Wednesday and I'm hoping to see LP at 13 or 14 days this cycle. All in all it has turned out well for me. I was about to stop taking it when it finally kicked in.

How long is your LP normally?

I'm glad it's working well for you :) the last thing you want is to be worrying about your lp when TTC! My lp is just about 10 days at a push. It has been as bad as around 9 sometimes. The last time I had ac I had a 13 day lp! Your doctor sounds brilliant. When I saw mine before about it she said as long as you're having AF you have nothing to worry about and they wouldn't run tests until we had been trying for a year with no luck :( on a plus note we're getting so close, time will fly til next month :happydance:

I hope it helps get you back at 13 days! Mine was always 14 but my body is still trying to recover post pregnancy (2 years later...)

Gals, do you have anything (trip, hobby etc) to help you make the time pass easier? I'm starting to go stir crazy!

I'd be interested in hearing people's tips! I am focused on buying our new house and work but I'm thinking about TTC all the time! Family know it'll be soon too which makes me that much more impatient:dohh:

I have TONS of stuff right now to keep my brain occupied. Wedding in May, honeymoon in May, running my business, all my siblings having babies and helping them out, buying and selling personal cars, saving up for a house, cleaning and preparing the current house for my whole family to use as theirs during the wedding, training for a half marathon. Please, I will share if someone wants to take some off my plate hahaha

Wow! That would keep someone busy for sure! I'll take the honeymoon off your plate lol. Have you booked your trip yet?

Hi :flower:

Hope you don't mind me joining the group! We've decided to get my mirena out May and start NTNP and let nature takes its course...

We recently got engaged also so I am wedding planning too but it's not going to be for a couple of years yet.

Look forward to catching up with everyone :thumbup: :coffee:

Welcome bumbleberry!

We have the condo booked, just waiting to book the flight. Bumble, I planned my wedding to be two and a half years after I got engaged and I cannot believe how fast time has gone by!! Only a few months left I can't even believe it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->