Waiting for MAY anyone?? Let's wait together!

kksy9b- Not sure. I think they were only planning to wait a short while and because of money, but she's also a lot younger so she's got time to think on it. Either way we aren't that close so we wouldn't make good bump buddies or anything, haha.

Hello May waiters!! I'm going to join in the waiting game!

Me and hubby are pretty much ready to TTC #2. My little boy turned 3 in Jan and I think we're both ready for another (although technically already have 2 as dh has an 11 year old dd but she doesn't live with us)

My nexplanon implant runs out March but we're due to go on a big family holiday to disneyland paris in May and we thought me being pregnant would make it a bit more difficult!

So as soon as it's near the end of May we will be TTC!

Conceived very quickly with ds so hoping that the same will happen this time, although we're both a bit older now! I'm 33 and dh is 40!

Hoping time goes fast! :) x

Me and hubby are pretty much ready to TTC #2. My little boy turned 3 in Jan and I think we're both ready for another (although technically already have 2 as dh has an 11 year old dd but she doesn't live with us)

My nexplanon implant runs out March but we're due to go on a big family holiday to disneyland paris in May and we thought me being pregnant would make it a bit more difficult!

Conceived very quickly with ds so hoping that the same will happen this time, although we're both a bit older now! I'm 33 and dh is 40!

Welcome and good luck!

Best of luck to you loub!

Arturia- even if you aren't good bump buddies, hopefully you could get closer once the babies were here so the cousins could have fun playing together :)

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I don't blame you one bit for not meeting your nephew right away. Praying your next pregnancy goes smooth. Are you trying in May as well?

Yes we are :) I'm hoping we have a short time TTC and a smooth and long pregnancy xx

Welcome Hun!! We are also waiting until our holiday in May, I don't want to travel pregnant. Morning sickness while stuck on a plane sounds hell :haha:

kksy9b-True enough. I don't really expect her to be too far behind us, so we'll see.

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. I don't blame you one bit for not meeting your nephew right away. Praying your next pregnancy goes smooth. Are you trying in May as well?

Yes we are :) I'm hoping we have a short time TTC and a smooth and long pregnancy xx

Welcome Hun!! We are also waiting until our holiday in May, I don't want to travel pregnant. Morning sickness while stuck on a plane sounds hell :haha:

I agree! We've got a long journey, travelling from home to London and then on the eurostar to Paris (6 adults and 4 children) not something my pregnancy hormones would cope with! :haha: Plus it would mean missing going on all the rides with ds and he'd be so upset if I couldn't join in!x

I'm joining in on the May train! I'm 32, OH is 35, and this will be our first. We've sort of TTC'd here and there, but always go back to waiting, primarily because my OH has wanted it to be the "right" time or other stressors going on making it difficult. We will be TTC in earnest starting in late May, which is also our 6 yr anniversary, so that helps the mood!

Mind if I join in here? Need a place to wait for AF to return after MMC. Happily expecting the witch sometime in March, but you never know. I say we'll get right back to ttc after that, but it has been very emotional for both me and DH. We might NTNP until we know I'm regular again, so it might be May by the time we're back to ttc.

Welcome Missdoc!

Welcome lesondemavie, so sorry to hear about your MMC :hugs:

Hi ladies! I'm waiting until mid May to go back on clomid. We just had a m/c on the 14th so needed a break. We have 11-12 weeks. For the time being I'm working on my health and getting some stuff sorted so I can reduce as much stress as possible.

Arturia- my sister got pregnant 6 months after me. But had her ds early so there's 3.5 months between them. We went from not talking for about 2 years to talking almost everday. We take our sons out together almost weekly. Our babies really did bring us together.

Welcome and sorry for your loss lesonde.

I took my last BCP yesterday so just waiting till CD1 then I'm off to TTC (well assisted conception to be precise). My 2WW won't be till the end of April at the earliest though. Lots of drugs to take between now and then.

I hope everyone's wait goes quickly. My wait seemed ages back in sept after our failed IVF but now it's here it seems to have come really quickly!

Hey krissie how are you doing?

That's awesome that your kids helped mend your relationship with your sister. My sister and I didn't speak for a year, but I decided to mend things while I was engaged bc I just really didn't want that hanging over the wedding and her not being there is something I could never take back.

Do you wait for CD1 before starting your medication? Are you doing a frozen or fresh cycle?

I start medication on cd21 this cycle. It's a frozen cycle x

Krissie-That's kind of sweet. :) I could hope the same happens with us, but I haven't ever been close to my SIL. Still, mutual baby could be something to connect with.

Yay! Took my last BCP on Saturday, just waiting for my withdrawal now. I was on an extended length cycle but only took 2 months this time, so I'm not -quite- sure when my bleed will be. On this stuff I was starting Wed or Thurs but on my previous BCP (normal 28 day) I had it on Tuesday. Today I'm picking up OPK strips off of Amazon to use this cycle, to verify I'm having a normal cycle. Although I've read that waiting one cycle is recommended, they say only for predicting your due date more easily. I admit, I don't care. They'll date it during a scan if I get pregnant the first round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->