Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Hope you ladies are getting plenty of bding in lol ;)...have a great night xx!!!

Hey ladies!!

So I just toook another test just to confirm that today is O day and my line got darker than the control line in less than 1 minute!! OMG this must be one strong eggie!!!!

The top one is the one I just took tonight.. like mins ago and as we can see the TEST line is darker than the control line!:happydance::happydance:

Darker.jpg

Not doing much just laying down. Watching tv its 9:49pm..lazy time lol. Dh is at work he will be getting home late no exactly sure what time:/. What are u up to?

I am having a pretty good night... I am out with the girls for happy hour. Of course what would make it better is if I could be drinking with them... O'well... If I get my BFP it will all be worth it!

A few people do. One kept joking all night about me being pregnant with twins... Hahaha.. I was like umm no.

3gg0-lol yeah the only ppl that know we are ttc is me and the hubby and of course my ttc huns! Our families are great about supporting us in the things we do but i think it should just be us.

It is nice not to have everyone knowing I am sure. Sometimes people will put to much pressure on you guys. I am thankful the people that do know, do not do that to us. It woulda me things a lot harder.

Wolda me huh??? Hahaha... Sometimes typing on phones is a pain... It would make is what I meant.

Hello Ladies

This is my first time on a forum and I need some advice, not sure if I am losing it or not; I ovulated on Sept 15 and me and my DH did the deed twice that day; recently i have felt right sided ovarian cramping, lower back pains, an awful metallic taste for a week now in my mouth, and i had N/V on wednesday; also my nipples are sore, not my boobs just nipples only. I am really hoping we are pregnant but some symptoms are AF related as well. What do you you ladies think? :bfn: or :bfp:? I plan on testing next week, the wait is killing me! Anyone else experience these symptoms and found out they were expecting?

Thanks for listening! Baby Dust to All of you!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->