Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

i'm on cd14 & think i O today! i wasn't tracking O this month as it stresses me out knowing, so me and OH been BDin alot. what cd are you?

Im currently on cd18 i ovulated cd15. bd very very late cd14/early cd15 :). My cycles been off 28-33 days but by ovulating cd 15 i think going back to atleast 30 days. Im glad i started testing early other wise i wouldnt of known i ovulated so soon. I just worry bc i been having a sinus infection since the day before oing and i still have it(getting better tho). I feel u about the not knowing part. Im glad ya got alot of bding in!! :)

sorry about ur infection! glad its getting better tho! yeah that was lucky u tested early :)! how long have u been ttc for :) ?

i've been trying since october 2011. can be so stressful sometimes though!

yeah definetly! :) love how nice everyone on here is :) really good to have girls to talk to, my OH gets annoyed when all i talk about is babies all the time :haha:

i'm glad i've joined :) nice to be able to talk to u girls about anything :haha:

Hey loves!!!!!

How are you doing hunnies?

Nic, welcome doll!!! :)

3ggo - the fact that your temp spiked up in my opinion means that you did something!! I think it was a + O. The temps don't lie ... (well i hope not)

Sophie darling - any changes yet? How are you hanging in?

AFM- Got a nice +OPK a few mins ago! My phone is dead so I cant update the pic just yet. Will test again later tonight But I'm 99.9% sure that today is my O day just as confirmed by my tracker (How freaking nice:happydance:) Im having lower back pains and been real tired all day ( only symptoms) But besides that I'm great over here and ready to get some more BDing in Tonight!! I hope DH ready...

:happydance::happydance:

Hey loves!!!!!

3ggo - the fact that your temp spiked up in my opinion means that you did something!! I think it was a + O. The temps don't lie ... (well i hope not)

AFM- Got a nice +OPK a few mins ago! My phone is dead so I cant update the pic just yet. Will test again later tonight But I'm 99.9% sure that today is my O day just as confirmed by my tracker (How freaking nice:happydance:) Im having lower back pains and been real tired all day ( only symptoms) But besides that I'm great over here and ready to get some more BDing in Tonight!! I hope DH ready...

Yay!!!! :happydance: have fun BD'ing!!!

As long as my temps continue to go up FF will show I O'ed yesterday (CD15) so I hope my temp keeps going up! If so, soy definitely helped this month! DH and I have BD for the last three nights... Going to try to again tonight. We will see though.

Hey loves!!!!!

As long as my temps continue to go up FF will show I O'ed yesterday (CD15) so I hope my temp keeps going up! If so, soy definitely helped this month! DH and I have BD for the last three nights... Going to try to again tonight. We will see though.

Thank you darling!! I told you that you O'd! Im sooo happy for you! Glad you feel better about it!:flower::flower:

Hey loves!!!!!

Thank you darling!! I told you that you O'd! Im sooo happy for you! Glad you feel better about it!:flower::flower:

I am in a much better mood. :haha: I really hope we were able to catch the egg!!!

I hope you guys catch that eggie too!!! I am so glad that we O'ed so close together!

Hey loves!!!!!

I am in a much better mood. :haha: I really hope we were able to catch the egg!!!

I hope you guys catch that eggie too!!! I am so glad that we O'ed so close together!

Yes!!

So ive been sitting here and I realized this is my first Month really trying. Me and DH got married 1 year ago and weve been NTNP but this is my first month really Taking temps/Meds/and tracking my O ( seriously)!! Do I count this as my first month TTC?

Hey loves!!!!!

Yes!!

So ive been sitting here and I realized this is my first Month really trying. Me and DH got married 1 year ago and weve been NTNP but this is my first month really Taking temps/Meds/and tracking my O ( seriously)!! Do I count this as my first month TTC?

I would say to count it as your first month. :) that would be great if you got it the first time too!

Hey loves!!!!!

Yes!!

I would say to count it as your first month. :) that would be great if you got it the first time too!

wow! This is crazy. Were trying to have a baby :happydance:

thanks girls, u have made me feel welcome :) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"