Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Wolda me huh??? Hahaha... Sometimes typing on phones is a pain... It would make is what I meant.

lol!!! I want a drink too!!

Hope - the migrane came back.. well its not as bad but it did come back.
I sure had fun BDing last night!! :)

3ggo- My temp shoot up by .4 likewise this morning! It went from 96.8 - 97.2! amazing!!!!

Hopeful- your symptoms sound good! The tww can be very annoying but it will be well worth the wait of your BFP!

Prayinglady-lol i hope ya csught that eggie!!!

3gg0-did u enjoy ur night out?

Hopeful- those symptoms sound good to me...hoping its your month fx for u!!!

Sophie-how are u hun?

Prayinglady-lol i hope ya csught that eggie!!!

3gg0-did u enjoy ur night out?

Hopeful- those symptoms sound good to me...hoping its your month fx for u!!!

Sophie-how are u hun?

Thanks doll, I hope so too.

How are you on this lovely saturday?

Im feeling gassy and slight crampy :/ sorry tmi other than that im okay going to spend time with my nieces and nephews tonight movie night yay!! I love my munchkins <3 what are u up to today? How are u feeling?

Day 2 of O' day. Bad headache/ slight cramping/ Super hungry and feeling nauseated. Oh what a day I'm having? Im ready to go back to bed... :nope:

Just took another OPK. Still + ... Sooo more Bding tonight. Hopefully I feel better!:coffee:

Day 2.jpg

Oh prayinglady i hope u do feel better so u can bd again tonigh hun!

Same here. I'm having a glass of lime and water ( In which people say is very helpful during the ttc process) and I feel a lil better.

Im about to take a nap soon too. :hugs:

Nic I told you ur love these girls lmao :)
Praying lady in ok inning cd2 go in Monday for the sono ad then back on clomid and counting days lmaoo

How is everyone esle doin ?

I had a great time out with the girls. I came home around 9:30 and then went out to party some more. I was to tired to go with them. Hubby and I didn't BD last night, so hopefully the three nights before we're enough.

Praying: that's great that your temp shot up. I would say you definitely O'ed then.

How is everyone else?

i know sophie! found this thread yesterday & there lovely :)! made me feel welcome :)!

3gg0- glad u had a good time hun!

Prayinglady-yay for ovulating :)!!

Sophie-hope all goes well hun.

Nic-glad u joined us hun!

3gg0- glad u had a good time hun!

Prayinglady-yay for ovulating :)!!

Sophie-hope all goes well hun.

Nic-glad u joined us hun!

Thanks 3ggo!!

Hope I actually just woke up! Still got the dang headache but I'm ready to go back to sleep. :(

Sophie.. glad to have you back hun!

Nic what CD are you on doll?

i am on cd15 :) prayinglady :), what CD are u on?

I have been having some sharp pains on my right side. Wonder if I am having after O pains?

i had pains in my left side earlier when i was in the shower never get pains unless AF is due, which she certainly isnt until the 7th oct. away now though.

Well ladies... It looks like I do O on CD15. My temp went up the last two days. I guess I am in the TWW now. I hope everything is correct.

How is everyone else doing?

I am just glad I was able to confirm it since my OPK didn't turn too positive.

Im glad u were able to confirm it hun!

Where my other ladies at?!

Afm: idk why maybe bc i keep reading ttc things online and since we only bd cd14/cd15 that maybe Or maybe bc i really really want to give him a great bday present. But not really feeling like this month is it for us. Sorry to be a downer today just how im feeling today. I still continue to pray for all of us. And pray i am sooooooooo wrong!!

Nic- CD 19 :)

3ggo- Told you soo!! It looks like me and you on the same schedule! My temp went up yet again :)

Hope- The headache went away but now I'm gassy! burping alot. I dont know whats going on with my body. Decreased appetite also. smh and Im not even symptom spotting.

AFM- Took another OPK today and of course the line is starting to fade. So I wont count it as a positive today. However we still will get another round in just to cover all basis!

Heres to starting the TWW.

3ggo- can you teach me step by step how to get my chart in my signature? Pleaseeeee:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->