Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Nic- CD 19 :)

3ggo- Told you soo!! It looks like me and you on the same schedule! My temp went up yet again :)

Hope- The headache went away but now I'm gassy! burping alot. I dont know whats going on with my body. Decreased appetite also. smh and Im not even symptom spotting.

AFM- Took another OPK today and of course the line is starting to fade. So I wont count it as a positive today. However we still will get another round in just to cover all basis!

Heres to starting the TWW.

3ggo- can you teach me step by step how to get my chart in my signature? Pleaseeeee:flower:

I did my on the computer. I wasn't able to do it on my phone. You might be able to now since the update, but it still might be easier on the comp.

So once you are logged in to fertility and friend you will see a tab at the top that says sharing.
*Once you put the mouse over it (or click) it will drop down.
*Select the setup tab.
*It will take you to a new page.
*Under the your charting home page web address you should see four links you can click on.
*You want to select GET Sharing Code/Buttons.
*Once there you want to use the bbcode code not Chart thumbnail.
*copy all of that and then past it in your signature.
*Preview to make sure it worked and then you can save it.
hope this is helpful :)

3ggo- Told you soo!! It looks like me and you on the same schedule! My temp went up yet again :)

Hope- The headache went away but now I'm gassy! burping alot. I dont know whats going on with my body. Decreased appetite also. smh and Im not even symptom spotting.

AFM- Took another OPK today and of course the line is starting to fade. So I wont count it as a positive today. However we still will get another round in just to cover all basis!

3ggo- can you teach me step by step how to get my chart in my signature? Pleaseeeee:flower:

I did my on the computer. I wasn't able to do it on my phone. You might be able to now since the update, but it still might be easier on the comp.

So once you are logged in to fertility and friend you will see a tab at the top that says sharing.
*Select the setup tab.
*Under the your charting home page web address you should see four links you can click on.

Got it!! Your the best :happydance:

*Select the setup tab.

Yay! :winkwink:

*Select the setup tab.

Yay! :winkwink:

Thanks darling!! I'm super de duper happy now!:happydance:

I even added a lil ticker!! Proud moment:flower:

Lol:haha:

I sure hope we caught that eggie!!! Bump buddies would be awesome!!! I just hope we BD enough. Haven't been able to BD since the 20th (O day) because we have been so busy and have had people at our place :(

I sure hope we caught that eggie!!! Bump buddies would be awesome!!! I just hope we BD enough. Haven't been able to BD since the 20th (O day) because we have been so busy and have had people at our place :(

It would be awesome to be bump buddies!! I've been BD everyday since friday O' day. I plan to do it again tonight too!! Hopefully we catch the eggie!:thumbup:

It would be awesome to be bump buddies!! I've been BD everyday since friday O' day. I plan to do it again tonight too!! Hopefully we catch the eggie!:thumbup:

My brother and his pregnant fiancé have been at our place for the weekend. It has been hard with her being pregnant because it wasn't planned. Se is due next month. I am excited though because I will be an aunt for the first time. :) and I already told them I would be kidnapping the baby for them :haha:

But as soon as they leave I will be hopping on the DH (sorry :winkwink:)

My brother and his pregnant fiancé have been at our place for the weekend. It has been hard with her being pregnant because it wasn't planned. Se is due next month. I am excited though because I will be an aunt for the first time. :) and I already told them I would be kidnapping the baby for them :haha:

No need to be sorry!! I understand hun!!

Welp today I went to wipe (TMI) and its wet wet down there.. crazy!!! I don't understand? is it suppose to be wet today? I took an opk and its not as dark anymore (considering it to be negative) But I'm I suppose to be Wet after O?

Opinions Ladies!

Welp today I went to wipe (TMI) and its wet wet down there.. crazy!!! I don't understand? is it suppose to be wet today? I took an opk and its not as dark anymore (considering it to be negative) But I'm I suppose to be Wet after O?

Opinions Ladies!

I have no idea. I am sill trying to figure all this after O and before O stuff ... Lol.. You would think I would no more considering I have been TTC for 7 months, but I really just starting to understand my cycles. Wish I could help out more :(

Opinions Ladies!

I have no idea. I am sill trying to figure all this after O and before O stuff ... Lol.. You would think I would no more considering I have been TTC for 7 months, but I really just starting to understand my cycles. Wish I could help out more :(

Oh well, Im not sweating it. Its my first month TTC, tracking and doing all this stuff sooo I'll take it slow. :)

Where is Sophie and hope? Hope you ladies are okay.:hugs:

Hey ladies
Prayinglady thanks its so good to be back this move was so time consuming
Hope how's everything did u get to bd a little more??
3ggo how u feeling ???

Hey ladies
Prayinglady thanks its so good to be back this move was so time consuming
Hope how's everything did u get to bd a little more??
3ggo how u feeling ???

I am feeling good. Just sitting in the TWW now and hoping it goes by fast.

How are you doing?

Sophie- no we difnt bd besides very very late cd14 very early cd15....thats why im feeling down :/

Im currently at my in laws house and just found out that both of my sil are expecting. One of them is having twins and the other is having one. They werent even trying they both have 4 kids each already. Im happy for them dont get me wrong but why cant i just have one?!! I know this is going to be hard bc i see them every wkend :/. I just feel like going home already so i can cry :'(.

Im currently at my in laws house and just found out that both of my sil are expecting. One of them is having twins and the other is having one. They werent even trying they both have 4 kids each already. Im happy for them dont get me wrong but why cant i just have one?!! I know this is going to be hard bc i see them every wkend :/. I just feel like going home already so i can cry :'(.

:hugs: to you. I am sorry. I understand what you are feeling. When I found out about my brothers fiancé and locked myself in the closet and cried.

I'm so sorry huni! You will get your baby! We all will. Don't be so hard on yourself! It's all going to happen at the right time! Hugs!!

Thank u ladies!!! The worse part of it was when my in laws said "well guess thats the last of the babies coming into our family bc some ppl are infertile mertiles" like really i sooo wanted to go off on them but i didnt want to stoop to their level and disrespect them...i wasnt raised like that. The hubby told his family off...then When we got home i cried for about 45 mins with him.

Thank u ladies!!! The worse part of it was when my in laws said "well guess thats the last of the babies coming into our family bc some ppl are infertile mertiles" like really i sooo wanted to go off on them but i didnt want to stoop to their level and disrespect them...i wasnt raised like that. The hubby told his family off...then When we got home i cried for about 45 mins with him.

Omg that is so harsh!!! ((hugs)) I wanna key with you&#58387;&#58387; I'm so sorry hun! Keep your head up! Your gonna get your baby regardless of what they say! Stay positive! They don't deserve to see you down!

Omg that is so harsh!!! ((hugs)) I wanna key with you&#58387;&#58387; I'm so sorry hun! Keep your head up! Your gonna get your baby regardless of what they say! Stay positive! They don't deserve to see you down!

Sorry I'm on my phone. That was suppose to be cry with y

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->