Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Ladies... Thank you for all the support you have given me. Husband and I can not work things out. We will be getting a divorce.. I wish you all the best of luck! I am not strong enough to stay on here. I hope you all get your BFP's soon!

Pup is doing good! She is happy as can be.

Aww im sooo sorry hun. We all are here if u need anything. Keep your head up. I know how difficult this is. Take care hun xx prayers!! p.s. glad the pup is doing better :)

hi girls!!!!!!!!!

I'm back :)!

first off, 3gg0 i am so so so sorry hun :(.

me & OH has finally worked things out :). not really ttc at the moment, just enjoying being back together :). not on birth control, so it could happen! but not really fussed about it right now :) will try proparly again next year :)!

how is all my girls doing :)?

Welcome back Nic!!!

3ggo Im so so so sorry honey.. :( big hugggggg!! Stay strong.

Hope glad af finally showed.

Mines did and already left... unfortunately I may be away from hubby during my fertile week :(

Hey ladiessssss

Welcome back you've been missed

3ggo I'm sorry and i do hope well hear from you again

Nicola I'm so happy you guys worked it out :)

Prayladyin how's everything going with the new job and all ?

Me I'm just trying to have enjoy everything lol

girls, this has been quiet! whats up?

xx

Idk eveyone kind of just left :.( how are u nik?

Hey praying lady how are you how are things going how's ur new year lol :)

Hey praying lady how are you how are things going how's ur new year lol :)

Hi Sophie!!!

Things are a little bit crazy but okay so far!!! Working hard. I just made my first dr. appointment to make sure things are in order, im nervous, scared and happy all at the same time!

Im having a somewhat weird period right now... it came 6 days earlier... heavy with lots and lots of cloths.. I'm scared it might be a m/c or something... *__*

besides me how are you?

@prayinglady-how did ur appointment go?

The appointment went well. I have to do a blood test and HSG and hubby have to do the sperm thingy.. I'm scared, I hope everything goes well!!!

Pray for me ;)

How are you darling?:kiss:

Girls so so sorry for not being on for ages. Anything new?

nothing new here.. waiting on af to show hoping she doesnt to get these test over and done with.

I am good. Af just away so starting again. Starting to lose the will to live with it to be totally honest.

me and you both.. Its so sad :'( I wanna quit!

I'm suppose to do an HSG on monday and blood test tomorrow.. so tired of this.:nope:

I am good. Af just away so starting again. Starting to lose the will to live with it to be totally honest.

Hey ladies!!!

Just got back from my HSG appointment. Happy to say were all CLEARED!!!

My Dr. said my tubes were super fast, super great!!!!!:happydance:

Which leaves me to wonder why I aint pregnant yet? ughhh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->