Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

Hi ladies, sorry for not getting on much

Nic-dont give up girl!!

Prayinglady-glad to hear you are cleared!!

I wish i was too!!! Well today is cd 18 got my first positive opk today at 2:30pm so like the past 3 months i will b ovulating on cd19. But im not ttc which sucks :/ otherwise i would b all over my oh lol...hope all you ladies are doing good :)

I wish i was too!!! Well today is cd 18 got my first positive opk today at 2:30pm so like the past 3 months i will b ovulating on cd19. But im not ttc which sucks :/ otherwise i would b all over my oh lol...hope all you ladies are doing good :)

how crazy is this... thats my O date for the past 3 months!!!:happydance:

Hi ladies!!!!! :) hubby and I have gotten back together and are trying to work everything out. We have also decided to give TTC a try again. More of a relaxed approach for now. How is everyone??? I have missed you all!!!

Hi ladies!!!!! :) hubby and I have gotten back together and are trying to work everything out. We have also decided to give TTC a try again. More of a relaxed approach for now. How is everyone??? I have missed you all!!!

OMG... Im soooo happy for you!!! I missed you sooo much. Im good we got so much catching up to do... Still not pregnant but doing fine regardless.

Welcome back hun!:happydance:

OMG... Im soooo happy for you!!! I missed you sooo much. Im good we got so much catching up to do... Still not pregnant but doing fine regardless.

Welcome back hun!:happydance:

Thank you :) it is good to be back!!

We do have sooo much to catch up on?? I hope you are not losing hope!!

Nah... Still praying and waiting on the day I see those two lines!!!

Where are you in your cycle?

Nah... Still praying and waiting on the day I see those two lines!!!

Where are you in your cycle?

That is wonderful to hear! :happydance: I am currently on CD6. Can't wait for her to go away. These last few months she has come earlier than normal and staying longer. Last month the witch was here for 9 days.. Ugh! Where are you at? I see you are on clomid now.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hello girls i feel like crying right now im so happy everyone is doing well =) im so stuck and lost for words

3goo im glad things have worked out for you guys
prayinglady we can all still be ttc buddies i mean can you see we all kinda left when everyone stop and were slowly coming back together again
Nicola how have you been girl its been forever im super excited right now that i see you guys interacting with us again

How have you been Sophie?????????? I am soooo happy to be back!! :happydance:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG hello girls i feel like crying right now im so happy everyone is doing well =) im so stuck and lost for words

3goo im glad things have worked out for you guys
prayinglady we can all still be ttc buddies i mean can you see we all kinda left when everyone stop and were slowly coming back together again
Nicola how have you been girl its been forever im super excited right now that i see you guys interacting with us again

HIIIIIIIIIII SOPHHHIEEE!!! YAYAYAY were back together again!!!! I would love to be your TTC buddy again. I just notice you were on the same thing my doc just prescribed me to,

This is my second month on metformin/glucophage 1500mg. and I took the first month of clomid 100 but lawd that was the worse ovulation pains I ever felt in my lifeeeeeeee..

The day that I ovulated hubby had anxiety so he could not perform... at all... I cried and cried because I went through soo much pain that month.

So this month I didnt take clomid. Im doing all natural. Im still taking the glucophage but Im taking 1000mg per day. and Im not temping either. Just trying to take it easy and do some nice fun bd. Its been great so far... Based on the past month I od on cd 17 18 or 19 sooo I might be Oing soon.

What about you?

DId you have any major symptoms on clomid?

eggo ive been ok cant really complain im in less stressful enviroment at work now so im happy lol

Prayinglady yea i was on the metformin since ive been trying it was the 1st thing the dr gave me becuz of my pcos =( and clomid was ok i remember the O pain was a little intense i was feeling them but did not know what they were lol and i was like omg something wrong and when i took an opk i was Oing lol crazy (i barely ever o so i didnt recognize them) in december we stoped and tried femara which i might say i like alot better then clomid you just feel alot better i was able to sleep on the clomid i wasnt sleeping but and i did that for like a month and then went on femera with trigger and that was a fail but it was fun.... but i havent gone back to try again i kinda let it go and ever since then i havent got af so i know i need to go back tomy dr so i can start the meds back up again it just sucks and my bf is in another city 6hrs away now since the end of jan so bding is rare so i dont wanna go to the dr and waste all that time and money if hes away i am like 64 days late and currenlty on cd 101(i know not funny but idk) lol but im happy i have hope as a friend shes pretty much been by my side =)

how are you ladies how was your holidays and all

p.s you would like to be my ttc buddy again??? that never changed to me lol you guys ARE my ttc buddies <3

eggo ive been ok cant really complain im in less stressful enviroment at work now so im happy lol

Prayinglady yea i was on the metformin since ive been trying it was the 1st thing the dr gave me becuz of my pcos =( and clomid was ok i remember the O pain was a little intense i was feeling them but did not know what they were lol and i was like omg something wrong and when i took an opk i was Oing lol crazy (i barely ever o so i didnt recognize them) in december we stoped and tried femara which i might say i like alot better then clomid you just feel alot better i was able to sleep on the clomid i wasnt sleeping but and i did that for like a month and then went on femera with trigger and that was a fail but it was fun.... but i havent gone back to try again i kinda let it go and ever since then i havent got af so i know i need to go back tomy dr so i can start the meds back up again it just sucks and my bf is in another city 6hrs away now since the end of jan so bding is rare so i dont wanna go to the dr and waste all that time and money if hes away but to be honest im happy i have hope as a friend shes pretty much been my side =)

how are you ladies how was your holidays and all

p.s you would like to be my ttc buddy again??? that never changed to me lol you guys ARE my ttc buddies <3

yesss!!! Of course.

Yay!!! It is nice seeing us all back together!!!!

eggo isnt it im glad to see you posting hows your puppy doing?

eggo isnt it im glad to see you posting hows your puppy doing?

lol this month of no testing or nothing has me soo confuse.. lmao. I dont know If I ovulated yet or not... Im having slight right ovulation pains rightr now.. Soooo maybe I have'nt as yet.

Sophie- the pup is doing good. She acts like nothing ever happened to her. She is sooo big now too. How are you doing??

Prayinglady- I am with you on being so confused. At least when I wasn't trying anymore it was whatever. But now that we are trying- I just want to get back into my old routine. I think if nothing happens this month, I will start testing and temping again. I am trying to be relaxed about it this month... Hahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->