Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

I know! sure it will fly by :)
I hope you get back to ttc soon!

Nic i know me too i want something to happen lol so oct the 8 man is so close yet so far lol

PrayingLady i know girl its been a rollercoaster lol i cant wait to be back and the more i read about pcos and doubt myself and i need to just stay focus hows your charting going what cd are you? i almost forgot how is the clomid been on you ?

3ggo hun i hope u come back soon us women would love to here from you!

hope mam i havent heard from u in a couple days i hope ur doing ok and everythings ok

Hey love!

I am CD 17. Thinking I o'd on Monday. I dunno.. .smh. I've came to the conclusion that maybe Im not BD enough before Ovulation. Ive read that the three days before O you are most fertile. I hardly ever bd on those days. :nope:

The clomid has been fine. On O day I had really bad cramps but It went away and now in the dreaded TWW.

Good news ... I just got a bonus from work! :) God is sooo amazing:happydance:

Nic i know me too i want something to happen lol so oct the 8 man is so close yet so far lol

PrayingLady i know girl its been a rollercoaster lol i cant wait to be back and the more i read about pcos and doubt myself and i need to just stay focus hows your charting going what cd are you? i almost forgot how is the clomid been on you ?

3ggo hun i hope u come back soon us women would love to here from you!

hope mam i havent heard from u in a couple days i hope ur doing ok and everythings ok

Yess 3ggo and hope we miss you guys!!!!

Nic how are you my dear?

yay for bonus :) :wohoo:
try BDin a little earlier this month see how you get on:)!

I'm ok morning sickness kicking it and is killing me :haha:! pop over to my journal if you want to keep up with everything :) it's in my signature :)

Lol anybody see anything. My poors eyes are leading me wrong!!

Attachments

• IMG_20131003_115224.jpg
    IMG_20131003_115224.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 9
I see a line :) when was this?

This was last night... I honestly don't want to get my hopes up but I've never ever ever seen a line. Sooo this was a lil bit different. but I'm feeling af like cramps... so I'm scared she's about to visit. I'm 10/11dpo

test again :)!
that's exactly how I felt before my bfp!

Thanks!!! Just happy to know I wasn't having line eyes and that someone else actually saw the line too?

keep your chin up :) your one day closer to getting pregnant :flow:

hey girls whats up

PL im sorry for af showing up im glad ur staying positive:thumbup:
its gonna happen and ur on point ur fixing things every month so fx for u hun

Eggo kinda just disapeared on us :cry: i hope your ok hun if u com earound let us know how ur doing

Nic yayaya for morning sickness :happydance: wait was i supposed to be happy :shrug: no i do hope it gets better and ur not gonna have to deal with it thru out the pregnancy :hugs:

hope are you doing opks still i want too but ima wait till my appointment and idk if it gonna be ttc i think its just to get af that :witch: hates me i swear man almost a darn year and she doesnt even give me signs that shes coming thru i honestly hate it cuz it gives me no hope at all and i feel like im really starting to just let it go already but im glad i made friends trying :hugs:

sickness is a good sign so yeah you can be happy :haha: starting to ease abit now thank god :) scan in 2 weeks eek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->